• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things that could have been improved on.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dude, your ball was a failure. No need to resort to imaginary guests.

aha!

I have to admit, the empty worlds were a bit jarring, but they have been pretty much all through the series. Except in Traverse Town.

That's not the point. The point is that it was a stupid explanation for his banishment.

Actually I agree, not because I think it was necessarily a stupid reason, but because it makes Pete so much lamer. Pete's always been a lame dorky villain, which is part of his charm I guess, but there was also always this underlying evilness because we knew he'd been banished for some nefarious reason. it made him a tiny bit more serious, I think?

Now I feel like I can't take him serious on like ANY level.

Is anyone else a little bit disappointed with how the English version (surprise, surprise) messed up the pronunciation of names? Vuhneetus and Erakus? It's VAHNEETAS and AIROCKS. I mean...even Eraqus I can tolerate, but not Vanitas. It just SOUNDS wrong. Sure, I took 2 years of Latin, but all somebody had to do was say,

"Cut! Uh, Leanard? It's VAH-NEE-TAS, not VUH-NEE-TUS. You're not Jewish. Ok, try again."

I always said e-RACK-ws, personally, cause of how they said it in the Japanese version, but I like the spelling Erauqs and air rocks fits that better :<

I guess with Vanitas, different accents produce different vowels different anyway.

even tho i havent played it (wont til tomorrow night ^^) the only thing that dissapoints me is that Destiny islands is ,once again, non-playable><.

What if! There is more to Destiny Islands than we think... I mean.... have we ever seen it on a world map before??!

lol

I don't care what you say about Terra and Aqua, but I think Jesse did an absolutely marvellous job as Ven :/

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Actually I agree, not because I think it was necessarily a stupid reason, but because it makes Pete so much lamer. Pete's always been a lame dorky villain, which is part of his charm I guess, but there was also always this underlying evilness because we knew he'd been banished for some nefarious reason. it made him a tiny bit more serious, I think?

Now I feel like I can't take him serious on like ANY level.

Agreed. I always thought Pete tried to take over the world or something... now I know he just wanted to take ice cream :/

I have gotten used to the way they pronounce things right now. To be honest, I think Era-kiss is easier to easier to say than er-racks-us. As for Vanitas... I still say Van-ee-tas but I don't mind that much when they say Va-need-us anymore (well... not that much anyway lol)

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
KH = Cheesy. It has been like that since KH1 and was brought to a head in Days. Seriously "Who else will I have ice cream with?"

Roxas saying that was him hoping she wouldn't die, it was supposed to mean, "I lost Axel, and I'm lonely, and going emo, you die, I'll find Sora, and assault Riku". Yeah, but no, it was terrible to hear him say that, "I-I'm Dyong, Roxas" "Holy Shit! Who else will I have ice cream with you ass?" I'd change the lines, Braig's eye getting f*cking shot out stayed, so now Vanitas is bullying Ven around? In all honesty, can you really belive we'd go out and be influenced by Xigbar and Braig's sniping, and not remember his eye getting shot out, and the bloody scar on his chin? That, and OC being empty, it was especially bad in Kh2, *Allegedly kills Hydra* *Cheering* "Thank you, thank you!" ...Who are you talking to? And the Underdrome: Hades: Everyone will be tehre, they're dying to see you!
Sora: Wtf? Where the hell is everyone?
The cheesy lines are normal, though. The only times its ever bothered me was in Re: CoM, where Axel's "Hell" is cut out. But it was replaced by a line that referenced his inability to feel emotions. And, Mickey stating Vanitas is bullying Ven. I'm done.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well that was Roxas' interpretation of friendship, so of course he would say that.
Although when I first heard that line, i lol'ed so hard xDD

I just sat there kinda surprised. And then I was sad because he left Axel out of the loop.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's funny because I was actually sad about that scene until Roxas said "Who else would I eat ice cream with?" and suddenly for exactly 3 seconds I just froze with an awkward silence.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I was all like, "Bitch, you have bigger things to worry about!"

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It's funny because I was actually sad about that scene until Roxas said "Who else would I eat ice cream with?" and suddenly for exactly 3 seconds I just froze with an awkward silence.

I know right? That one line changed my whole mood if the scene. I was sad I admit, and once Roxas said that line I was like".....what?"

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
How about backround characters for the worlds? The backstory on Zack and Cloud? Why no FF characters in RG? How about other Keyblade weilders, they have their own F***ing world in this game for shit sake.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Well I can not stand how they say Vanitas and Eraqus. Also some of the words used like your "elderlyness" just made me laugh. If anything though I just did not 100% like how the changed the traslations. The only new ones that are good are Braig, Lea, Isa, and Vanitas.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How about backround characters for the worlds? The backstory on Zack and Cloud? Why no FF characters in RG? How about other Keyblade weilders, they have their own F***ing world in this game for shit sake.

There was originally a little event created for the FF characters in RG, but with all the content already packed in the game, it would make the already complicated story even more complicated. So it was cut.

terrais

i didnt like how u always fought alone it would have been nice to have donald and goofy or any of the disney charachters with u

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
i didnt like how u always fought alone it would have been nice to have donald and goofy or any of the disney charachters with u

1. Donald and goofy make very small apearences in the game
2.BBS was made so you can play 3 characters at different perspectives. There are times when you aren't alone.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's where D link can help out, but some say it makes it to easy.

plus with three scenarios, i can see why no permanent party was available. still getting use to aqua, slightly disappointed with terra. but vanitas lived up to my expectations + more....i don't like how they pronounce X-blade. sure it's the roman letter X. but it can also sound like "kai". in japan it was "chibureido". now it sounds exactly like keyblade....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back