• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm, I probably even won't check there until I can be bothered, I get all my news from here.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hmm, I probably even won't check there until I can be bothered, I get all my news from here.

Yeah, I do the same. This site sorts out all of the KH info for me, and I have no clue what I am doing on that site...I just click random things in hopes of getting pretty pictures -__-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We should discuss ways of staying sane while this tidal wave of new news floods over us all.

Impossible unless you get out of the ocean (don't go in this section). You'll be drowned. Does nobody remember the big headaches people got earlier this year with the explosion of SE news?

snow_flake40

Awards
Ugh, don't remind me. First DDD trailer shortly followed by BBSv2? Too...much...epicosity...to...comprehend... The brain explosion over those two days just made the 9-month wait of NOTHING even less bearable.

Jaiyke

Joshua. Must. Use. JESUS BEAM! D:
No Shiki confirmation? .........bleh

Crosses fingers for Sho Minamimoto ;~; (not likely though xD)

This game's fun as just been doubled! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Joshua. Must. Use. JESUS BEAM! D:
No Shiki confirmation? .........bleh

Crosses fingers for Sho Minamimoto ;~; (not likely though xD)

This game's fun as just been doubled! :D

We've known Shiki's going to make an appearance for months. Neku references her, and Nomura referred to the TWEWY characters in an interview as "Shiki and others". She's been confirmed :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I seriously need to make that "Thing We Know" thread (whatdoyoumeanimnotusingaudosideaatallnowaywhothehellisthatanyways?) because I've noticed a lot of people asking about Shiki when we've known for months she is going to appear in KH3D in some shape or form.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Be sure that you link it to Lancelot's "Dream Drop Distance Directory" thread if you do! You can never have enough knowledge centralized in one thread. Or at least LINKED to one thread.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Be sure that you link it to Lancelot's "Dream Drop Distance Directory" thread if you do! You can never have enough knowledge centralized in one thread. Or at least LINKED to one thread.

We were actually thinking of getting rid of that one since nobody even uses it bar five or six people. xD A "Things We Know" thread would eliminate the use of his directory D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But Ethy, those took Audo like 3 months to do, and they were still incomplete.

sdr08

I wonder if they are going to have the same personalities in the movie (mainly Donald) since he was a coward in the movie or the same personality in KH

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wonder if they are going to have the same personalities in the movie (mainly Donald) since he was a coward in the movie or the same personality in KH

They will act similar to their TWEWY counterpart...but with characters like Neku, who change attitudes over the course of TWEWY, which attitude are they going to pick? The more sociable one or the more recluse one?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
U6xxj.jpg

Clear scan you guys~

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the scan Souji. I think the only image I havn't seen is Minnie knighting MDG & Sora.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
5 stars in each of the categories? What are the categories?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe with a sword Pete will finally be promoted to Vim & Vigor threat level.

Or maybe they'll finally get new Disney boss tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back