• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Jump Festa 2014!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has released their line up for Jump Festa 2014 which will take place December 21-22Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- has been confirmed to be at the show, represented by a new trailer and playable demo!

There are several scenarios available to experience within the demo, listed below:

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix:

• Halloween Town
  • Beasts's Castle

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix:

• Castle of Dreams (Ventus)
  • Radiant Garden (Aqua)
  • Enchanted Dominion (Terra)

Currently, Kingdom Hearts III hasn't been slated to be in attendance. Could it make a surprise appearance? We'll see!

Other games to appear alongside Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- include Bravely Default: For the Sequel, Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster, Dragon Quest VIII, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call, and more.

Jump Festa 2014 will be streamed on NicoNico Live, and will be available to watch here (21st of December) and here (22nd of December). Streams are also available on Square Enix's official Jump Festa 2014 page.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hells yeah! I'd rather see 2.5 than 3 right now anyway. 8D

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Alright! Any news is good news. I'm looking forward to see more of KH2, BbS, and Re:coded in the full splendour of HD... especially BbS.

Thanks for the information!

TepidShark

Awards
What do you think the odds are of a March Japan release date for 2.5 being announced at Jump Festa?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i scream

u scream

we all scream

for BBSHD

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I hope they give the Japanese release date for 2.5 at Jump Festa. But hey, I'm totally stoked for the new trailer too. Being on Jump Festa!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Oh dang it. I just remembered that on the 21st and 22nd, I will be away for most of the day. Are there words yet on the time the event is scheduled to take place?

I don't think so, though, since if there were, it would have been mentioned in the OP...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(lol those "new" screenshots aren't even 3DS quality)

Yay! Demo! Oh my god. We're going to get to know how the camera for BBS is ;A; I can't wait!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hope they give the Japanese release date for 2.5 at Jump Festa. But hey, I'm totally stoked for the new trailer too. Being on Jump Festa!
They no doubt will. They announced the 1.5 release date there.
Yay! Demo! Oh my god. We're going to get to know how the camera for BBS is ;A; I can't wait!
If it's anything like KH1.5's camera then *shakes fist*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
What do you think the odds are of a March Japan release date for 2.5 being announced at Jump Festa?

High imho. If they already have playable content, I think they are well on track for March...maybe April since it'd probably be good to start off their new financial year with KH rather than ending with it like they've done two years in a row.

TepidShark

Awards
High imho. If they already have playable content, I think they are well on track for March...maybe April since it'd probably be good to start off their new financial year with KH rather than ending with it like they've done two years in a row.

Plus, unless I am mistaken they don't have anything coming out in Japan in March so it would make sense there (Lightning Returns is already out for them and Feb. for us, while FFX/X2 is out later this month for them and March for us). If that is the case then it would probably follow that we would see it in September 2014 like 1.5 was this year.

Last edited:

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Oh man oh man. I am feeling the hype.

I really need to bumrush those extra Re:CoM playthroughs so my inner Trophy hunter is ready for this.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I`m really looking forward to see how BBS plays out in the PS3. Ah, hd Aqua and I can finally play the secret episode. :)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I forget, when was 1.5's English release date revealed? Was it simultaneous with the Japanese release date reveal, or was it not? If it wasn't, then probably 2.5's English release date won't be announced at JF and we'll need to wait as well.

Geez, I sure hope the gap between 2.5's Japanese and English releases won't be as long as 1.5's, but I'll take it anyway. Anything if they can polish the games even more than what they have done in 1.5.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1.5's release date in western territories was announced on May 7th via the Playstation blog and Square Enix social networks. For the sake of reference, the game was announced for and released in Japan on December 21st and March 14th respectively.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Geez, I sure hope the gap between 2.5's Japanese and English releases won't be as long as 1.5's, but I'll take it anyway. Anything if they can polish the games even more than what they have done in 1.5.

The gap for 1.5 wasn't even really...used for anything. The game was already localized by June considering it was the full game at E3 2013. They didn't fix any glitches (if anything they made more considering the awful audio issues) and didn't do lipsync for Days. I am not mad since the Osaka programmers probably needed to move on to 2.5...

But yeah...we'll see~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The gap was so weird. I wonder what the reason was for pushing it back until September considering how packed that month was for game releases.

nightless_moon

hmmm idk why but shouldnt say 2013 ? becouse december of next year is a verry long ways to wait o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back