• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Xehanort's new Voice Actor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That was his voice?! He would be awesome if he accepted a descent payment though, maybe there's a small chance, if not I hope they can still find someone who can sound extremely similar.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That was his voice?! He would be awesome if he accepted a descent payment though, maybe there's a small chance, if not I hope they can still find someone who can sound extremely similar.

I can easily see Jeff Bridges replacing Leonard Nimoy if Disney still wants a "big" name behind Master Xehanort, but if not Fred Tatasciore would probably be able to since he is the go-to Jeff Bridges voice impersonator.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I can easily see Jeff Bridges replacing Leonard Nimoy if Disney still wants a "big" name behind Master Xehanort, but if not Fred Tatasciore would probably be able to since he is the go-to Jeff Bridges voice impersonator.

It would be hilarious after canceling tron they hire back jeff bridges. I'm all for it, if only to have his name behind another disney property haha

He's also one of my favorite actors.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I think there is no need of opening this Thread --- we could've discussed this in the VA Thread instead.

Just my opinion, no offense. :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I think there is no need of opening this Thread --- we could've discussed this in the VA Thread instead.

Just my opinion, no offense. :3

Muke my dude

In the odd calm and storm that is the KH fandom whenever news is discussed, many superfluous threads will be made. The best course of action is to just go with it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Jeff Bridges is bae so I'm 100% behind this. Even if beating up Jeff!Xehanort won't be the same as beating up Jeff!Clu

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Look at jeff bridges' character is that charles manson?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Lloyd's voice is a very decent match-- I'm just not sure how evil he could be. He's too lovable. especially in the new king's quest games.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Lloyd was my original hope before BBS came out, I AM SO ON BOARD

Lloyd's voice is a very decent match-- I'm just not sure how evil he could be. He's too lovable. especially in the new king's quest games.

You don't know how evil he could be?

w h a t

[video=youtube;8hOsoHPoMRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hOsoHPoMRI[/video]

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Lloyd was my original hope before BBS came out, I AM SO ON BOARD

You don't know how evil he could be?

w h a t

[video=youtube;8hOsoHPoMRI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hOsoHPoMRI[/video]

That was Lloyd? In my defense, that's definitely not him singing. That's definitely Jim Cummings singing... But color me impressed and on board.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Oh my. Not only is that guy a time traveller, he's also got some experience with playing the role of an evil, scheming, homicidal sorcerer. It's a match made in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back