• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary Box revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

KINGDOM HEARTS series director Tetsuya Nomura previously discussed in Weekly Famitsu that there were plans to release a special box for fans to store KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue in, and now it has finally been revealed as a Square Enix Japan e-Store exclusive for fans who pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX.

The KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary Box features the cover art from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX, and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue along with the mural art from the Shinjuku Memorial Exhibit. Square Enix will be printing this box in limited quantities and there is currently no word if a similar box will be heading to other regions. 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
1) looks amazing, the best they could do with the 3 covers IMO
2) spoils most games - BBS is absolutely ruined.
3) this needs to be our limited edition (not gonna happen)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All I know is that I'm gonna be salty af if SE doesn't deliver something similar to their western audiences. It costs so little to make boxes in bulk for goodness sake.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
How exactly does it "absolutely ruin" BBS?

One thing that really catches the eye is the ongoing changing sky in the three covers already mentioned by Nomura a while ago.

Also, the Skinjuku Memorial Exhibit picture seems to be slightly different. The characters are arranged differently, especially in the middle.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
How exactly does it "absolutely ruin" BBS?

One thing that really catches the eye is the ongoing changing sky in the three covers already mentioned by Nomura a while ago.

Also, the Skinjuku Memorial Exhibit picture seems to be slightly different. The characters are arranged differently, especially in the middle.

Terra-Xehanort.. Vanitas....

I mean, seriously. It's saving grace is that it's probably aimed at fans and not newcomers.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
SQUARE ENIX USA YA'LL BETTER DELIVER AND GIVE US A BOX TOO BECAUSE THIS IS GORGEOUS AND I NEED IT IN MY LIFE.

But no seriously, at the very least give us a pretty art box to house our games in with the KH symbols all over it or something. I'm going to be severely disappointed otherwise seeing these HD collections are begging for one.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, would have loved to see some new art but this is fine too. I hope Nomura has some time to draw something new to celebrate KH`s 15th anniversary.

kristi-swat

Awards
so in the box there will also be the games of 2.8? God, how lucky these Japanese fans are :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
so in the box there will also be the games of 2.8? God, how lucky these Japanese fans are :/
No, the box will only come with the disc for 1.5+2.5. There will be a spot in there to put 2.8 though so you can have the entire collection in one box.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
So hypothetically, should this come to NA on Square's site for preorders on 1.5+2.5, do preorders on Square's site require it all up front or is it billed a few days beforehand?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Terra-Xehanort.. Vanitas....

I mean, seriously. It's saving grace is that it's probably aimed at fans and not newcomers.

Oh, that?
Well, I guess by now this can be considered a thing very similar to the "Aerith dies"-fact in FF VII. BBS is over six years old by now and with Vanitas the funny thing is also that it is more a red herring as despite all appearance-similarities he has nothing to do with Sora, he only looks like that because of Sora's connection with Ventus, the latter to which his actual connection is.

On that you're probably right as casuals and newbies probably won't be interested in such extras and memorabilia anyways, the former because they're not into it so intensely to begin with and the latter because they're just starting and not yet knowing if they want to stay the whole ride and/or immerse themselves deeply into it.
Newbies can after all become either a dedicated immersed fan or a casual one.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I definitely need this, if only to scan that fully combined cover art and turn it into a big ass poster.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
oh look, they got rid of all of those random keyblades from 2.5's cover.

I know, it makes me sad. ;-;

lol i was the only one who liked them i guess lol

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Man, I better get at least one of these two things for 1.5 + 2.5

1. A cool-a$$ box like that one.
2. CROSS-SAVE PLEASE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back