• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Davey
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    D-davey, for me though?❤
    I'll still throw you in something nice.
    omg you soo need to listen to this.

THE BEST DAMN REMIX OF LG <3 CLICK!
    C
    oh yes, I've heard of them, they could be my new loves as well.
    Can I haz your brothers?❤
    I'll trade for some amazing avies <3 lul
    C
    what's it more like then?
    Who are they made by? I like phillips, they be my loves ❤lul,
    oh my, you sly dog.
    xD, heh; i know what you mean. This sig i made like a few days ago, i cant show it off to the people i want cause im in a Comp with them ;~;
    C
    I love MW2, it's the sex.
    I'm pretty much good here as well, just trying to relax these few more days of the break we have , & listening to the remix of Lady Gaga "So Happy I Could Die". ❤
    C
    lol, mhmm, so how are you love?
    C
    your welcome hun, it was probably obvious when you saw the Lady Gaga
    C
    made you pressie is why your name is there. D;
    lol but really thanks for handling that. the dm mod family is pretty dysfunctional what with eli getting pissed at me for being too busy, and plr not really helping (if you're reading this plr, you know it to be true), and with pablo doing i unno what.
    Downloaded a song on some sorta-weird site and when I clicked on it, I got a blue screen. It sucks 'cause I've had to miss the last couple of SotW's, and I really want to do this week 'cause it's FFXII but I don't know if I'll get it back in time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back