• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
EightBitRed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thanks for posting that link for the first episode of LoK! The nickpress site kept buffering when I tried to watch it.
    I would also like to take a moment and say, not to Raiden but to the people commenting on his wall...

DROP IT!

Seriously, you all talk about whats fair and not, but its not the case you let your points be heard, and wether he decides to take the advice is up to HIM! Now leave him alone and go back to your lives in khi, seriously dont you all have better stuff to be doing then arguing?

If he posts on your wall, about how your all wrong, ignore it, if he posts anything like, "Sorry" or "ill wait' or "Lets still be friends" or "anything that doesnt have to do with the topic at hand" THEN RESPAWN BUT NOTHING ELSE ....

Seriously talk about feeding the fire...

-senses are tigiling, "people.. headed... to.. walll.. to .. troll.. on ... my.. profile..."

"Awww shiz!!!" -runs back to wall, holding a sword and sheild at hand(s)- "Come at me i dare you.... its my playing field!"
    If you left the rp you need to shut the hell up, also 'kupo' might be the most asinine use of that word I have ever heard. The way you took the word from the FF moogles and used it outside the parameters of the game is sooo creative. You should get into some sort of special committee for snarky little one hit liners so all that talent isnt wasted. I mean, whoa! WHOA!

Really though, I spoke up because you had a reputation for pp and other things... So, yea it precedes you. If you must pp to find something for your character to do.. thats sad. Pathetic really. Oh, and me being an immense idiot. Find something a bit more original. Lunar's page is flamed with that already. Expand your vocabulary then hit me back. You know, when every insult isn't verbatim of the last one.

Also, stop acting like a victim. Your incompetence started it when you couldn't wrap that thick skull around the fact that you cant have the power. In real life not everything goes your way. Plus, if you hadn't been a egotistical ass and listened to the words that you were reading while in complete denial that you were hearing that weird almost foreign word, you remember right. It was No. Say it slow. N..O.. Seriously though, next time try to not be a overbearing inconsiderate jackass. You'll get farther..

Abs
    It wouldnt be days or weelks dont you understand, things happen that prevent people from getting on the internet time to time... trust me i would know... and like i said before, THEY JUST REMADE THE RP 2 DAYS AGO CHILLAXE.

Amd as i said before, you still have option 2. Make a new character, and keep the one you did make in holding.

Wrong, as i said before,

Im the Runner/ Main Moderator.

He is the creator of the rp, not me, he knows where the storyline is headed not me, he knows (since this is a kh rp) what world is next not me, he knows the main villans and what exactly happen to cause the desastor that leads to the rp not me.

I run it, making sure there is no fighting, the rp is running smoothly, No power playing, no abuse on powers, approving or disapproving templates.. etc..

Thats still an easy fix with the Editing tool part of your brain.. also remember in roleplays anything can happen, nothing is set in stone.
    Whats to say if yes bone does come back and takes over his character (which he has a right to) and the ability is not avalible, it dosnt mean you cant talk to the creator/mods to ask, if you could have a similar power, waiting to be awakend.

It dosnt matter who starts the argument, nor who finishes it.. by participating in the argument makes you look like a bad person, in the creators point of view by working with the mod or creator of the current rp, makes you look like a good person because it shows that your not getting yourself or others stressed out over a stupid argument that shouldnt have started in the first place.

It is honestly put in every system that involves rps,

If the creator/mods dont like a person because of the way they post (and they wont except help), argues all the time with the mods (even though there are much simpiler soluctions) and etc...

Mods/Creators have the power of kicking someone out of the rp.

With the creator, he/she can kick you out when ever he/she pleases, Why? because they created the rp they have the power to do so.. of course no one knows if the members of the rp are going to like that and it might cause a riot, in which, the creator has 2 choices, to let you stay, or risk the rp life span.

Mods usually have to come to a unanimous decison before doing anything.

Your really wondering why they are posting on your wall?

Because. you posted to them, giving them somthing to reply about .. seriously its not that hard to figure out why.

If you dont care, drop it, stop posting on their walls and stop replying to them, you be the bigger person and leave it alone, and btw this has happend in the past so im going to tell you now...

Do not go on to their walls and put anything along the lines of, "Im going to be the bigger person and end this argument"

Why because, by doing so your just causeing whoever you put that on to get more upset and cause them to argue more witht hem causing you to be the little person.

If you would have waited, like i said, usually rps dont start up untill a week after regs..., you wouldnt have to quit, because mostlikely if bone hadnt come back by then, they would give the position up because they arent going to hold down the rp for one members respawns... if they do, then the rp would die.
    I guess that no one is allowed to make mistakes anymore then?

ACTUALLY she does know that he's coming back and she's positive that he'll be joining. Otherwise she would let you have the power.

oooooo. Being a smartass now huh? That really makes me look like a fool... not.

They probably do. But you see, in my rps I talk things out with my fellow rpers and we reach compromises (go google that for the definition since you probably have no idea what I mean). As i've mentioned, when the creator says something its because they have a good reason. You've been told again and again and again and again why you can't have the power you'd like. But the problem is...you won't drop it.

That's nice. But irrelevant.

I can only wonder how you ran a 'sucessful rp' when your so opinionated. How is it 'stupid' to wait for someone who wants to be in the rp but can't at this moment because he's visiting his mom. But in your world visiting mothers and not being on the site for a short time is a crime and as such said person should lose the temp they worked hard on.

Anyways. I'm finished here. Take the advice that everyone is posting on your wall and drop it. You can't have the power, you probably can't be in the rp. End of story.

Goodbye and have a swell day.

Lunar.
    There are people like you everytime I rp. Hot headed, know it all's that wont stop to cool off before they speak. If you have something to say, think it over. Then talk. Like MagicEdd said you may still have the temp if Bone declines that position. Chances are though he will want it. If you had been in a Rp and it died due to lazy posters, inactivity, bad plot, etc.. yet you saw that gleaming diamond in the ruff. Wouldnt you want a spot reserved when it was re-done if your internet went down? That is called common courtesy. Bone wasnt the cause for the Rp's death. The opening set up killed it. To not give him the opportunity to join with his powers and abilities in tact and reserved would be rude and inconsiderate. I agree that you should have been forewarned. Unfortunately, your opinion, beliefs, feelings, or heartfelt desires are not going to be considered because you are not able to shut your mouth long enough to consider someone else above yourself. Also, your success in the past as awesome as it may be means nothing in this situation. Its not your Rp. If you lost you ability to PM from a circumstance before, shouldnt you stop the drama whether you believe yourself in the right or not. The reason being, if you continue to run that big mouth one of the mods will eventually read the spewing ignorance. When that happens you could be banned. Then no one has to hear the 'poor pitiful me' that is spouting from every sentence.

My point, you cant have the power. Get over it, move on and pick something else. Too lazy? Then shut the hell up, (cause no one gives two shits really) and leave. You arent really wanted here to start with. Your shitty track record precedes you.

Have a nice day,
    Abhorsen
    Hiya!

Im magicEdd!!! Dont know me? Well shame on you!!!! :D!

Anyway, im the runner/mainmod, of the role play known as KH:Heartless Apocalypse,

Anyway, i was asked by a friend to come check out a rp run by Skitty Cat, Eternal Dream, Lunarmaster, Luna and so on, and it seems there is a conflict,

And well, here i am to give you my two cents (XD!) wether you like it or not :D
    So sit back, get some popcorn, probably a soda or two and those reading glasses on!

So if im correct, you want a power in the rp that is not avalible at the time due to a misunderstanding, where they forgot to put done in the main post, that powers were on hold for some people, who were in the roleplay before the remake.

And so you went ahead and made a template for a power, that was taken and you didnt know about it, so you wasted your presious time making it for nothing?

WELL YOUR WRONG RIGHT THERE!

You didnt make it for nothing, see there are 2 things you can do,

1. Wait for bone to come back and decide if he wants to join or not,

But wait a minute, how do you know he will be back? Is that a question you want to ask me?
    Well this is how i know, The roleplay i run, was made by bonechill, and hes kinda a important person.

2. THE POWER OF EDITING!
    Just because you made your temp and powers to go off the specific power you chose, dosnt mean you have to make a whole new template because of it, all you have to do is cut this, cut that, paste this, paste that, and wala!

Anyway, the whole point of this is, its pointless to get carried away arguing with people, because it shows how childish, you and the person your arguing with really are, and when you want to join another rp, creators/mods do go back and look at previous rps you have been in, and decide wether or not they want you in their rp.

And besides, no matter what you do, your not going to win, the reason why i say this is because, They are mods, you are you, they were the ones who decided to bring this rp up, not you. Yes you want to join, but honestly there are other people that probably wouldnt mind joining either. So they dont need you. They really dont. Make a wrong move and all they have to do is snap their fingers (after discussing it with amongst each other) and bam your out of the rp wether you like it or not.

So please just stop fighting and either,

Make a new temp, Wait for bone, or just leave.

Honestly its not worth your time either to be caught up in this fight.

I mean if you still think its really unfair, then make your own rp, where you make the rules, where you decide who gets to join, and you decide what powers everyone gets.

Whats even better is, ever heard of a thing called "Spin off"?

Well if you havent, its basicly where you take somthing you like, and you basicly make it your own, your own version your own story.

If you have any questions, comments, or just want to rage,

Please do so on my profile, dont bother with Lunar/Dream/etc.. if you want i can try and talk to them about letting you keep that specific power, after all they are in a rp i run.

Also remember, this remake has only been out for like two days, the first post was made on the 27th, most rps dont start untill a week after that happens. So dont let it get you down, cause you never know bone might come back saying he does want to join but does not want the power he had.

So.. yup.. i think im done :D
    Disorganized? No, I am not, and neither is Skitty. We thought we had all reserved powers covered; it was a small oversight, and it happens.

Not knowing when he'll be able to get back on and not knowing if he's joining the RP are two entirely different things. Do I know when he'll have internet? No. Do I know he'll be joining again? Pretty damn positive. Until then, Chrono is reserved. End of story.

No, I do know how to negotiate. I've been doing plenty of that on another RP recently. I actually appreciate the negotiation; it allows me to work with and develop my characters in a way I may not have thought of before. I have never said that it's my way or the highway. But if there's something that needs to be changed, I will work with my fellow RPers to reach a compromise.

Ass? Me? Never. I'm a proud bitch because, while I will work with others try to reach a solution with them that pleases the both of us, I will not compromise my own ideas just to make someone else happy. Those kind of compromises are in the past.

You have such tunnel vision, don't you? Bonechill is UNABLE to be reached at the current time; once he can be contacted, then he will be. He notified us on HIS OWN RP that he'd be off for a while because he's over at his mother's and she DOESN'T HAVE INTERNET. Until the scientists come up with a way to get online when you don't have a connection, we have to wait for him to come back on; and until then, Chrono's reserved, as I've said for the hundredth time.

Despite what YOU may think of my skills, I CAN run an RP from start to finish, with quite a bit of success. Skitty and I had a very successful trilogy about four years ago, which I am converting into a series for publication.

I communicate with my players as well. It's just that some are too obtuse and stubborn to make any head way with, and that's were two of my past RPs died; not because I couldn't work with them, but because the RPer was utterly inflexible.

Don't bother. I don't care what you think about me. What's obvious is that it was a mistake to contact you. I was willing to try and put the past where it belongs, because people do change. However, it seems that you're one of the ones that don't. So, regretfully enough, it seems that my opinion of you still stands. And always will.

So, goodbye, best of luck in most of your ventures and the whole nine yards.

Signing out,

Dream
    I'm personally not sure who made a recent change, or if there was any reason to make a recent change, but I'm expecting Shamdeo to know how to fix it.
    Due to the fact that you couldn't have your way you threw a temper tantrum and left...

and posted this when it wasn't needed at all. I'm childish? Yeah okay.

Hi pot. I'm kettle. You're black.

This rp is a remake. Obviously that means that there are people joining that were here last time. Said people might just want the same powers as before. Now then, you just got here to throw up a temp and your trying to take someone's power. Sure they might not be back but until its comfirmed that they won't be here it is still. their. power. When the creator tells you no, you leave it and pick a new power. You did say yourself that there were a bunch of other powers to choose from. Your also pretty fond of telling me to take my own advice. Well then, all of this could have been avoided if you had taken your own advice and picked a power that no one else had yet. Another RPer has to change her power as well but I don't see her causing a shitstorm because of it. Oh and if it was disorganized as you say then she wouldn't have said anything and you and Bone would have the same power.

That is exactly how rps go. You don't like what the creator says or decides? Leave. Normally they have a reason for what they decide. You know the reasons why you can't have this power.

Kinda hard to do that if he currently doesn't have an internet connection. But the thing is, He automatically got a spot with his power in it if he chooses because he has seniority. Because he was here before. That's just how it goes. If he comes back and doesn't want it, then it's up for grabs.

Oh and namecalling? Again. you call me the childish one.

Yeah. Because your opinion of a person is sooo important. Right.
    Shamdeo's usually busy to some extent or another, but he's usually not one to take part in jokes that unfairly compromise someone's ability to interact with the forums.
    No, that's fine, I realised that, and sent a PM to Shamdeo letting him know of the problem.
    Childish? No, what's childish is this stupid argument. You are joining someone else's RP; when you do that, you listen to what the creator and the mods of the RP say. You respect what the mods say, even if they aren't the ones that put the thread up. You reach compromises, you adjust what needs to be adjusted and you LISTEN to what they say and don't try to take over. You want to do things your own way, where your word is law, then make your own RP.
    Well then I guess you should have kept your little quip to yourself then huh?

I'm a mod for that RP. in fact I was one of the people alongside truky whom brought it to life. If i want to get involved because you put on your big boy pants and decided to cause a disturbance when you shouldn't have then I sure as hell will.
    I don't have that power, best consult with a super moderator or administrator.
    I was also referring to writing styles. You'd be surprised by the difference between then and now. And yeah, Skitty (Kari back then) and I were both home schooled and not up to date with high school perv/flirteness. Looking back at it, you weren't that out of line with the comments; now, I'll bust your... anyway, with the best of them. The true source of irritation had been coming from the way you RP'd. I was new to it then, so I let the constant power playing slide. What really got to me was how you insisted on trying to make Kosuke the star of the show. Characters created by the RP members are suppose to have equal importance, with maybe the character of the RP creator having just a SLIGHT bit more importance. I actually enjoyed RPing with you, but between the PPing, showboating and the inability to take constructive criticism, that's what pushed me over the edge. So, if we can get past those three things, I think we can get along just fine. And who knows? Maybe we could wind up RPing together again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back