• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shade737
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• S
    Wow, you're really going to start a debate with me? Don't you have something better to do.. like oh I don't know.. not be a fag? Seriously, you may think Halo sucks, which it doesn't, but the fact that it was able to make the campaign and multiplayer a shit load better than the previous installment is enough to say that it's awesome. Gears 2 sucks so I'm not even going to start shit with that. There are tons of other games on that "white box" that are awesome such as Tales of Vesperia, Fable and a shit ton that I'm too lazy to look for because I'm not in a good mood. Killzone 2 shouldn't be mentioned as good because the first one was such a piece of shit that it really isn't that much of an improvement. God Of War is just another hack n slash with a better story, that's it. Resistance 2 I can't comment on because I haven't played it, but have 60 player online is too much. That's why Halo is considered to be the best multiplayer game for FPS because it keeps it simple yet fun. And that's not just because I'm a 360 fanboy, tons of review sites and magazine publications agree with me, and if you say no.. then you're an idiot.

60 person online is too much. SOCOM III tried doing it with 32 online, and the game wasn't that great compared to the second. MGS4 isn't anything special from it's previous entry's. Though I will admit that I haven't played the game, but I have respect for Kojima's work.

Seriously, stop trying to start a fucking flame war with me and don't ever message me again.
    K
    At one point I was thinking about working at McDonalds. My coworker convinced me not to. He said, " you come home all greasy and stuff". If you check out Sephora's profile I explained it all there.
    I'm pretty sure that you were one of the principle whiners about rep before the reset.

ie all that bullshit with antlion.
    I generally avoid topics that require a serious argument. Because as a Christian I have to stay somewhat closeminded. If I was too open minded my brain would fall out (which sometimes I think is the problem with athiests)

After all the Bible does say. "The FOOL hath said in his heart. there is no God!"

Plus even those that aren't atheists usually never are able to approach an understanding of a point of view that is based purely on "faith" they require proof that is undeniable. when there own theories on religion are just as bunk
    But there are measures that can be taken to deal with Herpes. No, they're not a cure, but they help people deal with it. There isn't, however, a measure to be taken when it comes to beating a woman. He'll just have to start kissing a lot of ass now.
    That, I can agree with. However, I can't agree with how you're trying to justify his actions. Bottom line: He's screwed.
    But it's worse being seen as a woman beater. At least with a STD, he could turn it into some kind of charitable cause. Also, it doesn't help that the majority of his fan base consists of girls.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back