• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Taochan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I forgot one of her eyes is fake. xD That's actually pretty likely unless we learn more about her eye being cut out. Originally, I thought maybe she lost it in a brawl or something more tragic in her youth.

If so, I guess it's a good time as any to mentally prepare for it. ;u; </3 Rhy & Alucard, I don't want either of them to die. And I'm scared it'll be Lila, who bites the dust from exerting too much magic. Kell, I'm not too worried about. Whereas Holland, I imagine he'll die again... maybe. I have a hard time believing he'll ever have the happy ending he wants so desperately after how this book ended.
    Well, she turned out to be a triad during the games. I've had the same thought of her being Grey London's Antari though. Except... she doesn't have the black eye. So maybe she's something more than an Antari?

NEXT YEAR IS SO FAR. DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO TILL THEN.

Wait, heartbreaking?! Are you serious?! Dx I don't want it to be heart breaking! I want a happy ending!
    I KNOW AND THE NEXT BOOK ISN'T OUT TILL NEXT YEAR! SAID TO BE 500 PAGES. THAT CLIFF HANGER THO!
    I got A Gathering of Shadows and just finished it. ;__; I loved it and need the next book right now.

And this: A Conjuring of Light is the Third Book in V.E. Schwab’s “Darker Shade of Magic” Series | Tor.com
    Well I guess eBay is always an option too. But it looks like it's only $20 on Amazon. The original on DS at least.So it's not outrageous like I pictured.

Huh, that reminds me I still need to get Steins;Gate. That'll probably be the next game I get once I finish up Persona 4 and the other spin offs.
    Yeah, so that's an easy choice. I guess the others would have an edge because of trophies? I'll have to keep it in mind, it's pretty tough to find 999 from what I hear so it won't be something to rush into.
    Oh, you know, I've totally heard of that before. I have the first game on my list of games to track down.

The only real question is what system to get them all for..
    Please tell me where the artwork in your avatar is from, please. You always find the coolest stuff! haha
    I'm happy to hear the sequel doesn't disappoint any! I've heard nothing but good things about it on Goodreads and Amazon. =D Aw, thanks for thinking of me, when you read it, Taochan. <3 Gosh, I should pick it up then, cause I feel like I'm missing out on it now! *was too lazy to pre-order 'A Gathering of Shadows' sooner*

And I got done reading Lady Midnight yesterday. Just so you know, it's been confirmed by Cassandra Clare 'Lord of Shadows' is going to be out in April 2017. Or that's what she's shooting for. I really look forward to hearing your thoughts on Lady Midnight soon.
    OMG YES I HAVE! I HAVE YET TO READ A GATHERING OF SHADOWS. I'VE READ A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC THREE TIMES! <3333

Sorry, I get a little too excited. lol. Ahem, so why do you ask? :D
    I know, I love Black Lagoon! I'm not surprised you like it considering you're also a fan of Cowboy Bebop, I kind of lump the two together as a genre of their own.

How have you been lately? How's life?
    OH MY GOSH, BUY IT, BUY IT! B-BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO WANT THE FIRST EDITION OF IT, BECAUSE THERE'S THE EXTRA STUFF! REALLY GOOD EXTRA STUFF, I THINK. I HAVEN'T READ IT, BUT I SAW A PEEK AND OHMYGOSH! THAT'S COOL YOU GOT THE NEXT WALKING DEAD COMIC BOOK! XD Also, nice weather, huh? (It's like in the 60's right now. :D)

Glad you have a day off, Taochan. =D Have fun getting Lady Midnight! xD
    I'm totally hype right now, because I have Lady Midnight! ;w; I'm so happy yet sad at the same time, because if I read it, it'll be agony to wait for the second book to come out. And oh my gosh, tumblr and everywhere else is full of spoilers and snippets. Did you get your volume of it yet?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back