• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Wicked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• haha, same here...but it seems like for the last 5 months I have been going crazy on here and have been as active as anyone. This is the only forum I use though
    Damnit I hate this snail commenting D:< Do you have an Aim? Or Yahoo, or MSN? Because I want to talk to you ans this shit is too slow!
    I'll probably beg her until she has to chose between killing me and taking me to the play xDD;;
    I was so close to see Avenue Q once with my cuzzie! But her fucking brother screwed us over >:U
    Then it is probably not for you haha...and just to let you know, i wasnt on for a while because my internet has been down for 3 days
    Yeah Alvin isnt that good...and OMG!!! the Blind Side is amazing, you might not know alot about the NFL here in america but there is a player in the league who has one of the most amazing stories in sports ever...they made a movie about his life and time as a football player in high school. Now he is in his third season in the pros. I am saying that this was the best movie of the year in my opinion and thats saying alot because i usually see a ton of movies. Heres a link to his life story and to the movie info... Life Story
    Film
    :c I wanna see the play.

I'm good! ^^ Just working my ass off, wishing I could be rehearsing something...
    haha, those things do get annoying :) I havent actually seen that many movies in theatres lately..just Blind Side, and Alvin and the Chipmunks
    Well it's kinda easy to get into but it's really boring there. I tried to get MSN but my comp didn't let me. Booh. LOL

It's a chat site. ^^

Do what. o.o
    Damn your lucky D: I live in hicksville, so I have to go up to the city to see it ad my mum doesn't want to pay. I'll get her on my birthday though.... Youll see >:)
    wow, your schedule sounds way better than ours :) and well, today i had 2 friends over and then tonight i went to my girlfriends house with a couple of friends to watch movies. haha
    My week has been alright, I had school start back up on Tuesday but then had a snow day on Thursday and Friday...I was supposed to have 3 basketball games, but i only ended up having one. Today i am just hanging out with friends. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back