• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Sdog

10 Years

Logged in after quite awhile to see I've hit 10 years on the site this month. Crazy. Not around much but I hope everyone's doing good on this site and treating each other well. Happy 20th KH
  2. Sdog

The Going Dark Thread

With everything that happened today and will undoubtedly escalate between now and release I'm sure a number of us will be "going dark", while there are some who dare stick around and may not be bothered by potential spoilers. Obviously no discussion of leaked content should be had here as there...
  3. Sdog

E3/LA Concert Predictions

With E3 only a little over a month away, let's get some predictions goin. So this thread is under the assumption that we'll be getting a new trailer at either E3 during a conference or the LA concert similar to last year. While nothing is confirmed let's just have fun with it since we are all...
  4. Sdog

6 Year Anniversary

6 years on the site. Ey! I'm only making this thread cause 6 has always been my favorite/lucky number. Funny KH3 happens to be releasing (it better) the same year. Sorry I didn't make my account sooner. Thanks for the memories. Nerds.
  5. Sdog

5 Years... Wow...

That went by fast... I initially came to this site many years ago looking for any bit of news I could for BBS. Lurked for a few years before I realized, "Oh, there are a bunch of other Kingdom Hearts nerds I can talk with!" And so I did. Thanks for all the nerd talk over the years. I guess...
  6. Sdog

Film ► Gene Wilder, 83, passed away

Gene Wilder Passes at age 83 Gene Wilder Dead: ‘Young Frankenstein’ Star Was 83 | Variety Hopefully he found a successor for the factory of entertainment that he was. I'll just be listenin to this for the rest of the day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVi3-PrQ0pY
  7. Sdog

New Art from Tetsuya Nomura! Possible Riku & Kairi Outfits?

Nvm.... my bad... making character req suck...
  8. Sdog

New Trailer Coming Jun. 8 5AM PST

Cause I didn't see this anywhere else. From the Official KH Twitter, https://twitter.com/KINGDOMHEARTS What do you think we'll see?
  9. Sdog

Star Wars: Battlefront

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwWLns7-xN8 Coming to PS4, Xbox One & PC I'll just post to a series of articles as I'm too lazy to type it all up. Star Wars: Battlefront - Here's Everything You Need to Know - IGN Star Wars Celebration: Battlefront Does Not Have a Campaign - IGN Star Wars...
  10. Sdog

Overwatch - Sequel Coming Soon

Game - Overwatch Cinematic Trailer Gameplay Trailer Welcome to Overwatch™ Soldiers. Scientists. Adventurers. Oddities. In a time of global crisis, an international task force of heroes banded together to restore peace to a war-torn world: Overwatch. It ended the crisis and helped...
  11. Sdog

Halloween Costumes

Pretty straightforward. Whether it be going trick or treating, partying, or loungin around the house in something festive. What is everyone going to be?
  12. Sdog

Sunset Overdrive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_i2HTJp2o Anyone going to be picking this one up tomorrow or at all? I know I am and the review so far have been great!
  13. Sdog

Create A Boss

With all these what should be or ideas for next saga threads floating around I wanted to contribute. But I got to thinking about bosses I've always wanted in Kingdom Hearts. And I thought, create a boss! So who's the character?How would their mechanics work? Any special rewards for defeating...
  14. Sdog

Film ► Ant-Man

Ant-Man Ant-Man is an upcoming American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics characters of the same name : Scott Lang and Hank Pym. The film is produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. It is intended to be the twelfth installment of the Marvel...
  15. Sdog

More PS4 Remasters on the horizon

Sony Says PS4 Appeals to Wii Owners Who Never Bought PS3 or Xbox 360 - GameSpot Basic rundown, Playstation big wig Andrew house goes on about how 50% of PS4 owners never owned a ps3, coming from either X360 or the Wii family. So they are keen on remastering more Ps3 classics like TLOU, which...
  16. Sdog

'Going Dark' on KH3

As some of you may know, the term 'going dark' at least when it comes to video games and other forms of media, can mean completely shutting yourself off from its till release and experience. And after the 'Lost Masters' tease that followed the 2.5 trailer last night, it got me thinking as to...
  17. Sdog

New Guy

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker on the site for the past year or so and finally got around to making an account. Love the Kingdom Hearts series along with many other titles and looking forward to interacting with y'all. Take it easy. :cool:
Back