• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Fanfiction ► The Organization's Beginning (chapter 12 soon!)

Re: The Organization's Beginning It seems good and also kind of funny. By the way, are you sure menacefully is a word?
  2. I

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Im getting a little sick of trying to piece together these tidbits Square keeps throwing at us. JUST RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY. And yes, I WILL play it in Japanese...
  3. I

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion Well they said that they wouldn't be making large use of the touch screen for 352/2 so gameplay should be familiar. As long as it isn't the cards from COM im good. All COM was was pressing A. [ Nightmares] Yes, i know, i know much couldn't be expected...
  4. I

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

This is good...my mom has just confirmed that she'll be getting me a ds soon, I probably get a PSP for my birthday, and I should have enough money saved up for a PS3 by time kh3 comes (if). I'll get to play it all, hopefully. except final mix. dammit. edit: I think that's just wishful...
  5. I

Chess

Thoughts on chess...like it? hate it? like it but suck at it? favorite piece? favorite opening? think or know you can beat me? interesting stories?
  6. I

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

That was a great chapter, i like fuu. Oh sorry i havent been commenting I haven't even been on khi all that much. but i'm caught up now. mostly.
  7. I

what FF characters in BBS?

I wanna see Vincent Valentine and ofcourse Sephiroth. And Cloud. Maybe Leon. I don't want to see Selphie, Tidus, Wakka, Yuffie, or Aerith. They're too happy and they ruin KH's dark-quality.
  8. I

It's an inside joke. Well inside myself actually. I've noticed Haku reads like 90% of the fanfics. He's...something to be noticed. Spam over, yo.
  9. I

Help/Support ► what should i get him for x-mas?

Well we can't all be original. But you could always get him something girly as a joke. Like fuzzy pink socks.
  10. I

Help/Support ► what should i get him for x-mas?

Boxers! Thanks now I know what to get my boyfriend! I love you double M.
  11. I

Welp, you've officially been Haku'd. That's a good sign.
  12. I

That was pretty smooth allstar. The whole B&B witch thing... that was just flat out funny. Oh and this: I sense moderating in your near future.
  13. I

Help/Support ► Love at First Sight?

Exactly. That means he should be more into girls than he will ever be in his entire life.
  14. I

Help/Support ► Love at First Sight?

I think love at first sight is either just lust or admiration. I don't believe in an instant connection.
  15. I

Help/Support ► Just a lil' bit

Well just because someone doesnt say the words 'thank you' it may not necessarily mean that they dont appreciate your gesture. However, I think everyone experiences being unappreciated at one time or other its just one of those things. you shouldnt stress about it.
  16. I

That's so Xigbar. Owned. Great chapter if i do say so myself. Which I do....say so myself. ?
  17. I

A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila

Anyone else watch this? I wonder what Tila's doing [ trying not to hint at sexual favors ] that's got these people so sprung. Like almost everytime there's an elimination they are fighting. It's crazy.
  18. I

Fanfiction ► Rebel Without a Flame

I actually did enjoy the Saix fight scene it was my favorite. By the way, how do you get the I in Saix's name to have to dots?
  19. I

Fanfiction ► Rebel Without a Flame

FINALLY! YOU POSTED! To be edited with comments... That was a great chapter. You actually made Luxord look like an alright fighter. I didnt know that was possible. ha.
  20. I

Help/Support ► ~ The Official BF Help Center ( Girls only ) ~

Your fine. Since the time that I posted that Pat and I have been getting along somewhat better and she hasnt mentioned Joe. Although Joe is still trying to get at me. He's one of those people that is impossible to discourage. But, thank you for trying sorafan.
Back