• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Re: CoM live stream NOW!

Re: CoM live stream NOW! Nobody X games and more, Ustream.TV: I play Various Video Games and Anime on my TV shows still a work in. Anime, Manga,Entertainment,Video Go there.
  2. T

Requesting hi-quality BbS rip...

(That's legal here innit?) I'm looking for the secret ending online, and all I find are mediocre YouTube-quality rips. Can someone tell me where to get a DVD quality version? I don't feel like hooking up my PS2 and Swap Magic every time I want to see that piece of eye candy. There must be a...
  3. T

Bulletproof theory regading Xion, Roxas, Riku, Kairi and their keyblades. This is it.

Okay, this is a big one. And it's complicated, so don't comment on it until you understand everything I've said. Mysteries that are perfectly solved by this theory: 1: Why can Roxas use two keyblades? 2: Why do they take the form of the Oathkeeper and Oblivion? 3: Why does Xion have a...
  4. T

Xion/Aqua mystery solved?

So now that we know what Xion looks like we can safely say that she's related to Aqua. There's no way she'd have blue hair without an Aqua connection. She also looks quite a bit like Kairi, but then again, so do all girls in KH, like Olette, Selphie and even Larxene, so I don't really think...
  5. T

Quinton Flynn confirmed for Axel

Might be oldey, but I didn't see any topic on it sooooo... well, I made one. Quinton confirmed(well, heavily hinted actually) that he'll be doing Axel in Re:CoM, so that's 3 actors confirmed. Link: AdventuresInAnime.com • View topic - Hey, Quinton
  6. T

Link to old interview?

Does anyone know where I can find the old interview with Nomura where he said that the person walking out from the rocks in Deep Dive is the same as the one Sora fought in KH1: FM? That changed in the final version of the game, of course. I'm just curious about it.
  7. T

Hmm... Zexion... just a though that might be old.

1: Zexion 2: minus "Ze" 3: ???? 4: PROFIT? Has this been thought of before? You know, we never actually see Zexion die in either version of CoM, only that his powers are stolen by Repliku. This theory is of course ridiculously far-fetched, but there are a lot of those lately, and the truth...
  8. T

So I took on a seemingly impossible sequencing task

Today i decided, completely out of the blue, that I'd make a MIDI composition of Graceful Assassin. That's Marluxia's first battle theme, for those who didn't know. I always thought the song was awesome, and I've been wanting to make a MIDI version of a video game song for a while... just never...
  9. T

How to play FM+ on a EU PS2?

I have an European SCPH-77004 PS2 Slim... and I want to play FM+. So... what's the easiest way? Does Swap Magic work for PAL systems? If so, what version do I need? Hopefully someone here knows this stuff...
  10. T

Cloud has a shot at beating Link!

In the official annual Character Battle at GameFAQs that is. Things have gone crazy this year, with the usual champion. Link, appearing to be losing to a tetris piece in the final round. But here's the interesting part: Cloud isn't far behind Link in votes(It's a four-way final). I'm gonna post...
  11. T

If No.14 is not Aqua...

...then it is Kairi. Those are pretty much the only female main characters. And since they're so secretive about No.14, she has to be someone we know. Think about it. Kairi disappeared after KHI, and all we know about her after that is that she's been back on Destiny Islands. But what if she...
Back