• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Erlix

Guild Wars 2 // Let's play together!

So I recently started playing GW2 and I've looking for friends to enjoy the experience, so I was wondering if anyone around here would like to join me? I find the game real fun to play even as a solo player, but there is no way to enjoy more a MMO than with a large group of friends. So anyone...
  2. Erlix

Games you would like to see on the PSP 2

Well there has been a lot of rumors about the PSP 2 latelly and I belive that they will soon confirm that it is in development soo I was wondering since it will probalby have very powerfull graphics and all what games would you like to see made for the PSP 2? I would like a new KH and FF but...
  3. Erlix

Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep AMV

So I made a amv about BBS and Versus XII using the song indestructible and its the second amv I make so I wanted to know what you guys think about it. Herre's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLKRRPXJ50U Hope you enjoy it! :)
  4. Erlix

iPHONE 4 Revealed!!

Here is the link: iPhone 4 Revealed - Gear News at IGN Here is the info from the article: After months of coverage, leaks and speculation, the new iPhones have been officially revealed! Steve Jobs' WWDC keynote presentation was mostly a confirmation of what we'd already heard before. Consumers...
  5. Erlix

Final Fantasy XIV vs DC Universe Online

Which one do you think will be better? Why? Im actually plannig on getting one of these two but im not sure wich one should I get. Tell me your opinion on which do you think that will be the best! :D
  6. Erlix

New Famitsu/Dengeki BBS pics

Here are some new pics of BBS from Famitsu and Dengeki: Gamekyo : Famitsu/Dengeki : Kingdom Hearts PSP (images)
  7. Erlix

1up's Birth By Sleep Preview

I dont know if this has been posted before but here is a preview of BBS from 1up: Not being much of a Kingdom Hearts fan, I was amazed by how much I enjoyed my hands-on time with the series' upcoming PSP prequel, Birth By Sleep, when I played it at a special event last year. The multiple...
  8. Erlix

New kh 358/2 days pics

Here are some new pics of the game and of the 358/2 DSI : Gamekyo : The DSi Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  9. Erlix

Should I buy Gears of Wars for PC or XBOX 360?

I am gonna get gears of wars soon but i don't know for wich system i should buy it?
  10. Erlix

BBS Demo Impresion

Hey everyone here is a new demo impresion of BBS: The demo was split up between two parts. Each part allowed you to take a different character into battle and try out some of the basic gameplay features that Kingdom Hearts enthusiasts can expect. I selected Terra for my session. Terra looks...
  11. Erlix

Im lost

Hey its me Erlix My internet didn't work and I had alot of work so I have been out of the site and of the computer for a while, but now im back. So what has hapend recently any news cuz I don't know anything??? PS: sorry if this is the wrong section
  12. Erlix

Far Cry 2

Who thinks this is going to be an awsome game and is going to buy it??? also post anything about Far Cry 2 here. Here is a vid of the game: YouTube - FarCry 2 E3 Trailer And here is the extended trailer: YouTube - Far Cry 2 E3 2008 EXTENDED Trailer PS: Hey everyone im back!!!
  13. Erlix

New BBS info.

I think here is some new BBS info : Left stick = movement ○ = Attack ■ = Guard △ = Command × = Jump 十 = Up/Down command selection R = Lock-on L = Restore view point Terra's useful commands Thundaga Midareuchi - Disturbance Strike Cure Freeze Fire Breath Aerial Raid Photon Charge...
  14. Erlix

Ven left or right handed???

Is Ven left or right handed cuz they said that he was left handed but in all the screenshots and scans he is right handed???
  15. Erlix

Rep???

How do I check how many rep points I have???
  16. Erlix

358/2 Days Demo Imperssions(camera problems)

Hey everyone here are some demo impressions os 358/2 days: While Kingdom Hearts' PSP incarnation, Birth By Sleep, seems like a promising and polished piece of work, its upcoming DS entry could best be described as "troubled." Everything about the game, including the name, seems in dire need of...
  17. Erlix

What focus bar does and Demo Impressions

In this Demo impression says what foucus bar does plus the impression has new info I think here it is: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII may well have been a turning point for Square Enix, the moment at which its developers suddenly realized they'd mastered the PSP hardware, and should set about...
  18. Erlix

Wich difficulty in BBS???

So when BBS comes out on wich difficulty will you start the game beginner, standard or proud???
  19. Erlix

BBS Summons???

So wich summon do you whant to return and what new summon will you like in BBS???
  20. Erlix

Square-Enix Party BBS demo

In what world do you think that the demo will be and do you that Ven and Terra are going to be playabel or just Terra?and what oder thing that will be in the demo?
Back