• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dash27

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

Not at all!? It's well, oh well there is the nobody castle...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Yeah, that'll be cool! That place looked huge in Kingdom Hearts 2! It'd be fun to explore it!

Blue

home is where the heart is

Who do you think it'll be?Who will be the 14th, besides those crack pot thoery's of Aqua and Namine...Who..I'm thinking completely new character..Lolzzz
It's a new character IMO.Since it's not Namine,and I somehow don't have the feeling it'll be Aqua's Nobody,I can't help but believe it is an entirely new character.

We'll be able to explore the Nobody castle?!Yay!! =D It will be interesting to explore it as an Organization member XD

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

I a think that cool but ya 14 member will eather be a old characters nobody or a new character on her on because it a girl still wonder which it will be o well just have to what for the game to come out

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

Well It could be Kairi. Or some new character.

I dont know that would be very hard especially when Kiari as far as i know stade on the Destiny Island World when Sora went to find Mickey and Riku and fell asleep for a year Bu still you could be right

Walk_alone

I picked this up, the 358/2 means it takes place during roxas's 358 days in the organization, and overlaps 2 days into something else, not sure what though.

Blue

I picked this up, the 358/2 means it takes place during roxas's 358 days in the organization, and overlaps 2 days into something else, not sure what though.
That much is for sure,I rather guessed that the 358 stands for Roxas' life span,+ the seven days we had to play as Roxas in the beginning of KH2,makes 365 Days,that's a year,and that was how long he was alive as well as how long Sora was asleep.
As for the 2,I have no clue..perhaps it refers to Roxas and sora,who knows..??
To KingdomKeyLight: Well it could be Aqua like people said, but we just won't know until the games released.
Yeah that's true,but I don't see how Aqua stayed alive for ten more years to join the Organization,if BBS is ten years in the past...unless you mean Aqua's Nobody,that's again a whole new story

Charlie K

Back in Business

Well, I want to believe that the 14th member is a new character..but..It's definatley, hard to firgure out, with all thse people wantign Aquas nobody.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com

Well, it being Aqua's nobody is kind of unreal. If it was, she would have probably still been in the organization. She would have probably recognized Roxas, or what not. This character might not have any significance to BBS, Aqua. She just might be a girl that was fighting Roxas for the Title 13th memeber of organization 13. It might have been an exclusivve org and only 13 members were allowed. So Roxas and her might have had to fight.....who knows......but I don't think its Aqua.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Do ya think Axel will be limited to fire only for Magic???If so, that'll suck if not, meh.

Charlie K

Back in Business

I know that.DUH!I'm sayign for the game, will Axel only be limited to Fire for magic?

Blue

I know that.DUH!I'm sayign for the game, will Axel only be limited to Fire for magic?
I think so...he didn't show that he can use other magic besides fire,did he?So that must be it..

General Xenos

im thinkin that he only has fire, because thats his element and thats all we've seen him do *sarcaism*

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

i dont think it would really count as magic cause he use it with his charam[axels cant spell]

I think it does count actually. I was watching a video on YouTube where someone used that Codebreaker to fight Sephiroth using Axel and Roxas. He said Axel was almost no help at all because he used fire, and that Sephiroth is impervious to magic attacks. That may change in 358/2 Days, but how else could he randomly create fire unless it was magical in some way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back