• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS Bundle????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unumus

Awards
Could there be a possibility of a 3DS Bundle with KH3D???????? quick post. will extend later.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There will be a Japanese 3D bundle but not for any other country releases. like always.
-and I say there will be as a hunch because there is always one for the Japs

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
There will be a Japanese 3D bundle but not for any other country releases. like always.
-and I say there will be as a hunch because there is always one for the Japs

I'm not guaranteeing it, but yes, I would say this is probably most accurate. Japan is going to get a bundle and the rest of the world will not. However, Japan may not get a bundle, because I went to Nintendo World, since I live close to the NY, and I was told by a person who works there that limited edition systems are almost never released around the same time as the system unless it is a Nintendo limited edition system (i.e. Mario, Zelda, etc.) I asked, when a limited edition would come out (I was curious if a KH DSi was going to happen...it didn't D:) and I was told give the system maybe 6 months to be out to a year, and if the game came out before then, then there wouldn't be any limited edition system. So if KH3D comes out early, around the release of the system itself, then neither japan nor any country will get one.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
There's always a possiblity but i don't see KH3D being as big as BBS
Uh, every handheld KH game got a bundle. CoM, Days, BBS. It's not about "being as big as BBS".

so it probably wont have a bundle. Also it will be released probably right after the N3DS is also released so i say no.
This is the more likely reason. That the 3DS is still going to be relatively new by the time KH3D comes out (assuming it doesnt take ages to develop) so they probably wouldn't bother with a bundle. But, who knows.

Musical charm

I agree with what most people are saying, NA will most likely NOT get a kh3d bundle, but I still hope that a miracle will happen, and we'd end up getting the bundle...

Dross263

Yeah I agree with Musical charm, but I don't think it will happen anyways... I'm really sure that there will be a bundle but it will only come out for Japan, like the GBA bundle, the DSi and PSP 3000, it wouldn't be weird if they did the same with the 3DS

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably, but isn't it a bit early to be talking about this?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Didn't we get the CoM and Days bundles? And we are getting a BBS bundle, but the PSP isn't a limited edition. (Were the CoM and Days, limited edition?)
I'm sure we'll get a KH3D bundle, and whether or not it's a limited edition 3DS, depends on what Square and Nintendo want. And even if Square wanted to, it comes down to Nintendo making the final decision, because it's their console.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if there is one I will do my best to get one but my only chance would be if they sold it at upcom which they did with BBS (so far I haven't been on a convent so that will be my first)

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Didn't we get the CoM and Days bundles? And we are getting a BBS bundle, but the PSP isn't a limited edition. (Were the CoM and Days, limited edition?)
I'm sure we'll get a KH3D bundle, and whether or not it's a limited edition 3DS, depends on what Square and Nintendo want. And even if Square wanted to, it comes down to Nintendo making the final decision, because it's their console.

It depends on when the game comes out. If the game comes out at the same time at the 3DS, most likely no one will get a bundle because KH isn't by Nintendo. But it's more likely that Japan will get a bundle than NA or Europe - Square Enix doesn't seem to like its European and NA fans all that much. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If KH3d is a launch game, then maybe. Maybe not. You'd think if so many big series are launch games, they would release special versions of the 3DS that represent each game.

But then I can only see this happening in Japan because America never gets good bundles like that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
OK...so upon this thread...I recalled Nintendo World, and this is what they said too me.

"The only reason why the special edition DS systems and DS Lite systems were released was because for those systems, all you had to do was replace the battery with a different region's battery and then the system itself would change. However, with the DSi and DSXL, you have to go into the system to change the region it is in. Because of this, Nintendo was too lazy to release special editions in other countires outside of Japan. If the 3DS is like the DSi and DSXL and KH3D is released around the same time as the official 3D, then we won't get a limited edition in the US or other regions most likely."

I know it sucks, but I just hope the 3DS will be like the DS and DS Lite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back