• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A sub series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Do you guys think that Nomura might sort of make a main game that branches off of KH based on a character other than Sora? I mean like in the recent interview he said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, so what if he made a game that's in the whole KH universe but like a spin off sort of series?

Based on any other character, and I'm talking about a main game, not a side story, like how FF has main games that have different characters/plots and they are not side stories either, sort of like that.

I think that if he did this (hopefully he doesn't go too far off from the main series, it would sort of add more depth and originality in KH, I would actually like it, imagine playing a game with the length of KH2 for example, and you play as Riku, and it's not a side story either, they might even change the title a bit :/ like KH:Riku ect ect if any more games in this 'series' come out they could do KH:Riku 2 ect ect.

Just some vague ideas, not much.

silentflame117

That "might" work but it all depends on how they go about it. Something like that could easily mess up KH if done wrong. Though I still think that Kingdom Hearts should stay with Sora.

MeggieKeyblader

I think he is actually. Read this part of the newest interview:

-- Can you currently say whether the series will end with the third game, or anything else about it?

Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core.

siegleeagle

I have been guessing at this but everyone told it wouldn't happen. Now there is a possibility it will happen and I who it does!!!

silentflame117

Well let's say they do make a game like that. What character would you like to see with their own game?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Seeing how I think KH3 will at least have a Riku scenario, alongside the Sora one, I personally think that the next game will be a Riku game, even if it seems like his story has been covered enough. It might even include Re: CoM as part of the storyline, though I doubt they'd do that.. maybe put his scenario in Re: CoM on the disk as well, leaving it up to the gamer to (re)play it or not.

Another reason I think this way is because it the last line said "Our two heroes," meaning [B]both[/B] Sora and Riku.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
That would be nice because it would keep the series going when the main series ends eventually.

Well he could make the supposed trilogy about the keyblade wars that happened long ago. So that would mean a new character.

This would be interesting.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Do you guys think that Nomura might sort of make a main game that branches off of KH based on a character other than Sora? I mean like in the recent interview he said that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story, so what if he made a game that's in the whole KH universe but like a spin off sort of series?

Based on any other character, and I'm talking about a main game, not a side story, like how FF has main games that have different characters/plots and they are not side stories either, sort of like that.

I think that if he did this (hopefully he doesn't go too far off from the main series, it would sort of add more depth and originality in KH, I would actually like it, imagine playing a game with the length of KH2 for example, and you play as Riku, and it's not a side story either, they might even change the title a bit :/ like KH:Riku ect ect if any more games in this 'series' come out they could do KH:Riku 2 ect ect.

Just some vague ideas, not much.

You could be right. Who knows?

A

Azrael

I wouldn't want to unless it was actually good but knowing that if Nomura's heading it, it'll eventually fail.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so what you mean is like a game that covers micey's adventure throughtout the game
the stuff we dont see from kh1 to coded

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`d like it to be either Riku, King Mickey, or a new character. I like it when KH gets new characters.

Suzuku

Roxas is long gone. I'm guessing it's Riku. I would prefer Riku. That is anyone except for Xehanort.
I think there is a high chance of it being about young Master Xehnort or

pre-KHI Terranort.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey a new chracter hopefully a girl
esp after they have seen how people have reacted to aqua

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
You mean something like the Yu-Gi-Oh series. (like they have the original YGO, YGOGX and YGO5D's) I guess it wouldn't be such a really bad idea, but we'll see what what happens.
If there do happens to be one, I would love to see the main character be Riku.

Frozura

You mean something like the Yu-Gi-Oh series. (like they have the original YGO, YGOGX and YGO5D's) I guess it wouldn't be such a really bad idea, but we'll see what what happens.
If there do happens to be one, I would love to see the main character be Riku.

Pretty much, what I actually meant was, let them make a new series but keep it within the KH franchise, that was the word I was looking for :) and yeah yugioh is a perfect example of what could happen, though yugioh sort of started to suck after the first season of GX...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back