• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About TAV's ages...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

00 Raiser Fan

Because 17 - 19 isn't mature. Honestly I don't see why they would be around 20. Personally that seems to old to me. 19 seems fine, but 20 seems ehh.

Besides, the ages 16 to 19 aren't kids.

After looking around the forums I realized that most kingdom hearts players are in their early 20s or a little less, a mature grown up would be pleasing atleast to them.
I mean am 17 and I don't like it the way it is,I honestly don't have alot of fun watching kids like Sora, Riku, and Kairi taking care of the world. People that are 19nish - 23ish would probably find it really nice having a grown up dude weilding a keyblade if a teenager like me would. (Atleast thats what I think)

Ofcourse people on the forums don't make up the majority of fans around the world, but am just trying to say that some people might not like it.
I mean imagine if 1 or 2 years from now when KH3 comes out, you the player grew up like 5 or 6 years since KH2 and Sora is still the very same kid he was or a bit older only!!! Thats sick!!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
After looking around the forums I realized that most kingdom hearts players are in their early 20s or a little less, a mature grown up would be pleasing atleast to them.
I mean am 17 and I don't like it the way it is,I honestly don't have alot of fun watching kids like Sora, Riku, and Kairi taking care of the world. People that are 19nish - 23ish would probably find it really nice having a grown up dude weilding a keyblade if a teenager like me would. (Atleast thats what I think)
the good thing about young characters is we get to see them grow up and change.
that wont happen with older characters unless the game takes 10 years later or so.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
To be honest I think they're all around the same age. It was said in some interview, though despite the striking similarities, Ven is older than Roxas. So I think it's like Terra & Aqua are 21 & Ven is like 20.

Well, what if it was a trick question, cuz Roxas, although has the body of a 15 yr old, he is technically only 1 by the time of his "death"

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ven is pretty young so I would go anywhere from 14-15 (recommended age range).

Aqua is the second eldest however, still looks a bit mature so maybe around 17-18...

Terra (looks more adult than the other two) is the oldest, so I'd say maybe 19-early 20s...

Darkness_Girl

Terra is about 21

Aqua is about 18 or 19

Ven is about 15 or 16

That is what I thank the age of Terra Ven and Aqua are

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, this is what I think.

Terra: 18-19 (maybe early 20s?)
Aqua: 17-18
Ven: 15-16

.:Mega:.

Awards
Apprentice Xeha doesn't look thirty. :/ And if Xemnas is a special Nobody, perhaps the age deal doesn't apply to him.

Or he coulda retconned it. EITHER WAY... I figure Terra's possibly around 19, which would make Xemnas 29 ten years later if he is part of Xehanort after all, aaand...be about thirty. :D KH is full of retcons, though, so who knows? /shrug

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ven: 16-17. Roxas' age, just a little older.
Aqua: 19-20
Terra: 21
...*head spins* :dizzy::dizzy:
Xehanort's age is so confusing.
In an interview, Nomura said Xemnas was around thirty. So that's probably Xehanort's age.
Or he coulda retconned it. EITHER WAY... I figure Terra's possibly around 19, which would make Xemnas 29 ten years later if he is part of Xehanort after all, aaand...be about thirty. :D KH is full of retcons, though, so who knows? /shrug
Yeah, but Xehanort turned into a Heartless a year after BBS.

Rix

:)
Awards
Terra: Early twenties 20-24 is my guess
Aqua: Around 20
Ven: 15

izayummikiwi

I honestly don't see any of them being more than 20.

We've seen how much of a difference there is physically in one year (when it came to SRK), add a few years to any of them and you might get something that looks physically a lot like any of TAV as a result...

Terra: 17-19

Aqua: 16-18

Ven-: 15-16

deep_but_stupid

Ven, 15
Aqua 17
Terra, 20ish

But does anyone thiink that Ven looks younger than Roxas. It's probably just the graphics, not story, but he kinda looks more baby faced to me. But naturally it very likely he is actually older than Roxas because technically, he doesnt live to his first birthday.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Aqua is mature and she has some nice jugs so I'd say maybe in the 16-18 area. Maybe 19.

Ven looks like Roxas so I'd say in the general area of 15.

Terra, I'm not sure. He's not nearly as scrawny like the others, which I think the artist did to show that they are kids or females. So I think Terra could be anywhere from 16 to 23. He also has a deep voice and he's tall.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aqua is mature and she has some nice jugs so I'd say maybe in the 16-18 area. Maybe 19.
:drool: a man with great taste.

i'd say ven is like 14-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back