• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[adult swim]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
Got to say, AS has been getting crappier and crappier imo. I only watch for Code Geass, Guardian of the Spirits and Bleach.

Wait, 18 and older? I swore it said 14 and older.....meh, didn't matter, I was like 9 when I started watching it

It was much better then.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
The only two things I find worthwhile on it anymore are Family Guy (Which are mostly reruns, before the series' revival.. which is good considering how it's apparently been going downhill recently..) and Robot Chicken. Also, I got to agree with .Oji, Sealab 2021 freakin' ruled. I didn't care as much for the Boondocks, but Sealab 2021 was hilarious. Oh well, I guess Cartoon Network's going to run this one into the ground to and eventually pull a Toonami and end up canceling it.. or ruining it more..

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yea it is probably the best thing still on Cartoon Network. I really miss Futurama tho =( its not the same on comedy central..idk why.

btw what the hell has cartoon network done with all its good hilarious shows. Now they just show the same cartoons all day. what happen to Fosters, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Billy and Mandy, all the GOOD funny stuff. i miss them =(

Oh and ATHF PWNS everything else on adult swim

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I do miss the Saturday Night Anime they'd show.
Now it's just all these shows they try to squeeze into a crossing night and morning.
After Toonami got bad, AS was about the only thing worth watching.

Things were better back a few years ago when Toonami and all it's good shows would come on at the end of a Saturday and then SNA would come on right after that. Mostly the two reasons I would stay up.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Gah, they just made saturday's worse, I mean yeah we got bleach and FMA but that's really about it.
They HAVE to bring back anime night, seriously.

I miss Code Geass T.T

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Code Geass still comes on. It's just, some idiot decided to push it back to 5:00 in the morning. No joke - they started doing that sometime in September, I believe.

Yeah, no one is gonna stay up that late, so screw it. >.>

Cissy

Bronze Member
I miss Space Ghost. ;____;

Lessee...I watched that, Home Videos, Aqua Teen Hunger Force..

But yeah. I especially miss Space Ghost.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Ah, Space Ghost... good times.

Oh, that reminds me, The Brak Show was especially epic back then. Gawd, I loved that show. :3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ah, Space Ghost... good times.

Oh, that reminds me, The Brak Show was especially epic back then. Gawd, I loved that show. :3

I defintely miss "Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and the Brak Show. I always laughed a lot when he blasted Zorak (the preying mantis guy). Actually, it was one of my most favorite parts. Zorak would tick of Space Ghost.. Space Ghost raises his arm and presses a button, blasting Zorak. I also missed those other shows, like Sealab 2021, some anime (which I can't seem to remember the name), and Inuyasha. Too bad they pushed back to an incredibly late time.. ugh.. Cartoon Network.. stop pushing anime back so late, even if it's in favor of the better (pre-current season) Family Guy and Robot Chicken episodes. Pushing Inuyasha so late = fail..

Wait, do they still show Futurama? I haven't seen it in awhile and I don't watch Adult Swim every day... err.. night..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back