• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[adult swim]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Not anymore, I don't think. It's Family Guy, American Dad, and fucking Robot Chicken that's important now. D:

WTF? American Dad sucks. Even if the Futurama re-runs were getting a bit stale, it still owns anything I've seen on American Dad. Is that really supposed to be comedy? No.. that's what I call fail.. American Dad is just plain fail, nough' said. CN seriously needs to get their priorities straight. We need a revived and better (aka earlier) Toonami and for Adult Swim to take a trip back to it's early days.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
WTF? American Dad sucks. Even if the Futurama re-runs were getting a bit stale, it still owns anything I've seen on American Dad. Is that really supposed to be comedy? No.. that's what I call fail.. American Dad is just plain fail, nough' said. CN seriously needs to get their priorities straight. We need a revived and better (aka earlier) Toonami and for Adult Swim to take a trip back to it's early days.

CN just isn't the same anymore. Luckily, I still have Boomerang, but that doesn't revive the used-to-be amazing Toonami and AS. T-T;

SoRaBhK_dUdE

The only thing I find amusing on [AS] is Stroker and Hoop + Venture Brothers. Awesome and very funny shows

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Ah, Space Ghost... good times.

Indeed. It was years ago that me and my older sister would watch it late at night (I don't think AS was made during those years, all I remember was that it came on late at night).

They actually had a phone number that you could call them and one of the characters would answer and say something funny. *sigh* Whatever happened to that?

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
The only thing I like on adult swim now is Bleach, InuYasha, and some of the other animes that are on sometimes.

that's it.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
Yeah, no one is gonna stay up that late, so screw it. >.>

I set my alarm to go off so I can get up and watch it.

Space Ghost: Coast to Coast

I hated that show w/ a passion. It was so boring to me.

CN seriously needs to get their priorities straight. We need a revived and better (aka earlier) Toonami and for Adult Swim to take a trip back to it's early days.

I agree.

Why did they start putting all this crap on anyway??? Srsly, sumtimes I turn to CN and I'm like "who WATCHES this??????" I don't know how Toonami went down, but AS I sort of expect to pull this kind of stuff. They do things specifically to anger viewers.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Lol.. if I looked at the schedule right earlier, Space Ghost will be on around 2:30AM tonight.. and Sealab 2021 will be on at 1:30AM. (makes mental note to get off in an hour..) I hope the scheduale I saw was right.

Edit: The firsr episode was the freakin' lame regular version, but the second one was the actual comedy version of Sealab 2021. The plotline was about Murray trying to find some extra golf balls. It was freakin' hilarious. Why don't they show this show so often anymore.. freakin' losers..

Last edited:

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Edit: The firsr episode was the freakin' lame regular version, but the second one was the actual comedy version of Sealab 2021. The plotline was about Murray trying to find some extra golf balls. It was freakin' hilarious. Why don't they show this show so often anymore.. freakin' losers..

I actually liked both of those episodes, even the regular one. :<

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I actually liked both of those episodes, even the regular one. :<

Ehh.. the first one was a bit boring, but the end was hilarious. (In the ending credits, they changed it to seem likea comedy... basically, the sub blew up and Murray was like, "Uhh... kay..") They seriously need to show this show more often. Oh, and the Space Ghost episode was meh.. It was kind of funny, but nothing ads more humor than a gold ol' "Space Ghost blasting Zorak" scene. Actually, that's what I hated the most. There was at least four to five times I thought he was going to blast Zorak, but none of them turned out that way. The part where Space Ghost was sneaking past the guy they were interviewing because he was burning CDs was funny though.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Adult swim has sucked for a good while now. It's lost it's luster and everything that was good about it when it first came around. I miss how the words Adult swim actually were involved in some way, as in having the still photos of the pool and old people. It's also been putting on shitty shows as of last and some shitty anime as well. Granted, more people are watching anime online now with subs so anime on adult swim won't be as popular as it once was. But still, they could show something else instead of constantly showing Inuyasha episodes that have been shown countless times over the years.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Eh, Adult Swim was only good for the anime. Everything else was crap in my eyes. Robot Chicken? crap. Space Ghost? I loathed it. And any other 15-minute crap show. However, I did enjoy ATHF's theme song. Also, I wasn't very happy when they decided to put Futurama or Family Guy on the Saturday night line up. As if we didn't get enough of them during week.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
@The King: Yes, here. It's not starting, it's already started and been falling for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back