• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't care if he stays or goes, tbh. The only thing I'd miss really is his artwork for the series, I guess?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
After KH3 I want them to push the reset button.

New cast, new antagonists, revamped Disney worlds. Outside of now-traditional series elements such as Keyblades I don't want any connection to this saga. Heck, try and get Disney to give new sidekicks that aren't Donald and Goofy or go solo and team up with people in the worlds.

Just go nuts, have fun, and enjoy a fresh start without all the baggage of the previous games.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

New cast, new antagonists, revamped Disney worlds. Outside of now-traditional series elements such as Keyblades I don't want any connection to this saga. Heck, try and get Disney to give new sidekicks that aren't Donald and Goofy or go solo and team up with people in the worlds.

Just go nuts, have fun, and enjoy a fresh start without all the baggage of the previous games.

It'd also be great if they could take full advantage of being a crossover instead of being weirdly ashamed of it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i want that to happen as well but nomura already stated sora will still be the protagist unless you have it the future where sora much older and you have traied a keyblader weider to be the next weireder to take his place

Awards

Well we could still kinda have the same cast of characters...as long as they're not a Xehanort. I still want a Kairi game. ;A;

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
It'd also be great if they could take full advantage of being a crossover instead of being weirdly ashamed of it.
i think sqaure should crover with company as well not just disney like see if cartoonetwork would like a show or future show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i want that to happen as well but nomura already stated sora will still be the protagist unless you have it the future where sora much older and you have traied a keyblader weider to be the next weireder to take his place
Things change. Nomura can say that Sora would be the protagonist but between then and the next game announcement that can very easily change.

Directors can say what they would hope to do, or things they want to achieve but the way they say it makes people think it's all confirmed. No Man's Sky is a great case study of Sean Murray saying that there are things in the game (which were things they were trying to achieve at the time) which ended up vastly different to the end result.

And let's not forget when Nomura kept saying stuff about Versus XIII before he was taken off the project lol

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Things change. Nomura can say that Sora would be the protagonist but between then and the next game announcement that can very easily change.

Directors can say what they would hope to do, or things they want to achieve but the way they say it makes people think it's all confirmed. No Man's Sky is a great case study of Sean Murray saying that there are things in the game (which were things they were trying to achieve at the time) which ended up vastly different to the end result.

And let's not forget when Nomura kept saying stuff about Versus XIII before he was taken off the project lol
i would welcome a cast change form sora to someone else if they sora sacrafice right in kingdom hearts 3 be meaninful and maybe they can have sora freinds in the next saga show up and they mention sora by name or even have a sora staure somewhere

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Keep SRK & the Disney Castle cast, ditch everyone else. Also the 1st game in the next saga damn well better be KH4. If the next game is another setting-up-the-plot side game, the saga' already a lost cause.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I kinda want it to end at KH3. I'm sure it won't, but it would be for the best. They can make a new series with completely new characters and focus more on the crossover thing or whatever, but I hope they won't do that to KH. If anything I want to see less Disney and more original worlds, characters and plot in KH3. Except for Donald and Goofy, they've really grown into separate characters from their comic/cartoon selves. KH D&G are definitely their own characters for me and I want them in my party. The foreteller stuff in Chi wasn't very interesting, until this newest update which was... pretty brutal really. I wasn't expecting it and really liked it, but it's not enough to salvage the borefest that was going through the completely irrelevant and pointless Disney world "stories". I love the series so much, but I think I'd love it even more if it never had Disney in it to begin with. Based on all the original worlds, it definitely could have been done.

But basically, quit while you're ahead. A new saga could work, but more likely would not. I personally don't need any more new KH games, 1 and 2FM are already 10/10 games for me so I'm perfectly happy replaying them, and Coded and maybe DDD occasionally for the rest of my life.

SephirothZ

I bet there will be an entire saga with at least 3 main games after KH3. Nomura has stated and further implied that he has a lot of ideas about Kingdom Hearts and that the Xehanort Saga is but one of them. I easily see another trilogy. I just hope he takes a different approach with the side games. Nomura stated that he needed to rethink the series's side games because they were released on so many different platforms.

I would put a lot of money seeing another trilogy after KH3 that still focuses on Sora.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Hopefully this trilogy stays as a story of three games, and if any other game is made, then let it be a spinoff centered on a popular character that isn't mandatory to play to understand the trilogy.

Caxinuld

Awards
Once the Xehanort Saga is finished, I wouldn't mind a new trilogy or just a single game about the Keyblade War as a future installment, but it's too early to say what can come next after Kingdom Hearts is finished.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Once the Xehanort Saga is finished, I wouldn't mind a new trilogy or just a single game about the Keyblade War as a future installment, but it's too early to say what can come next after Kingdom Hearts is finished.

KHx/Ux is pretty much the game of the Keyblade War. I can't see them making another game. If anything, a MMORPG spinoff centered on the Mirage Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back