• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Playstation network Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do You Like the E3 Trailer in Blu-Ray

• Yes

Votes: 40 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxordKing

Hey guys im here to inform you that the US Playstation Network has updated there Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Section and added the E3 trailer from a while ago. Just got done viewing it. And I must say that on the Playstation it really shows the gorgeous graphics that a everyday computer cannot. Check it out if you want to see the whole E3 Trailer in Blu-Ray HD definition graphics.

Also playing it over in Slow-Mo during Xeanorts Froggy Throat speech at the end is halarious. NOT KNOCKING HIS VOICE I love it but in slow-mo its funny.

Enjoy.

(I know my poll is random but wanted to see what people think.)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You might want to add the link to the page.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm really curious too see the trailer in HD...I just wish you could hook up the PSP to a screen that big...cause I thought it never got that big when you hook it up to a tv :(

LuxordKing

No, it did not was just updated this morning with the E3 Trailer. And no link is providable its on the PSN.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I just downloaded it from PSN off of PSP! I can now pretend I am playing the game!!! :D The commands you will notice are a little blurry in the video, but no big deal. You've made my day!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Makes me glad I have an account ^^

LuxordKing

I just downloaded it from PSN off of PSP! I can now pretend I am playing the game!!! :D The commands you will notice are a little blurry in the video, but no big deal. You've made my day!

MEEE TOO see im one of the few that have only a PSPgo, so pretending its on the go is EPIC in many ways. not only that it gives me a feel of how the game is going to sound coming from a PSP. Also i already pre-ordered my PSP Bundle so im very excited.

It brings me great joy that my Update has made most of your days.

Im always the one with these awesome update lol. well not always. But I confirmed there is no PSPgo release through an E-Mail i got and a weblink the Playstation.com

Link to Forum: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/150388-birth-sleep-pspgo-answer-revealed.html

and the one to say that the E3 Trailer is on the PSN lol. YAY ME :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You mean we can make threads on this? Damn I could have made this thread weeks ago when they uploaded it to the Australian PSN ahaha :p

Shadow Key

Wow, that trailer looks freakin' stunning in Blu-Ray. Now I'm all for the whole "KH in HD for PS3" idea. It would look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back