• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora741

wow....that sucks dude well it this case then wait it out. If he's ur real friend you can still get her with out him getting out

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Yeah, I'm trying to remember how I told... the dude... That I liked him. (Very complicated story) It was kind of a mix of... waiting for him to talk to ME about it, and I guess I was sending some signal subconciously or something.

Well, initially, one of my friends told him that I liked him... And I knew she told him, but I didn't act different around him, because we were still friends and all, and he didn't bring it up, and I didn't bring it up (except for sending him a Christmas-Gram at school that was, like... kind of hinting, I suppose), and we just stayed friends and everything, and a couple months later, a little after Christmas, I think, he told me (over MSN) that he had a crush on me.

I totally didn't believe him, actually. I was way pissed, and I was like, "WHY would you say that? Who put you up to this?" I was fine with the idea of liking him, but him liking me back was far too much to ask for, y'know?

Anyway, in that same conversation, he asked me who I liked, and I was still mad, and I said, "You," and then I signed off. Lawl. And then the next day I kind of realized he wasn't kidding...

ANYWAY, I sort of took the first step with the christmas gram, and my friend told him, just really fast, like, "Pickle likes you," and then she took off, so I don't really know how that went, as she only told me about it after... So yeah, it was kind of a mix of telling him and yet waiting for him to speak up. I kind of took the first step, but then I backed off and just let him think it over, I suppose. I think it's a good way to go.

Face-to-face could be hard. If it were me, I guess I would wait until the end of a really good hang-out session, y'know? Like, you've been having a good time, you get a minute alone (if you're not already), and you tell her... It's possible that that could work out. I mean, it gives her time to think about it and all, if it's toward the end of the hang-out.

One of my friends wrote her beau a letter. o.o Just a nice letter that was to the point, but not a big deal, really. Letters are good, because you can say whatever you want to, and you don't have to worry. You can let it all out, and you can reread it and make sure you said everything correctly, how you wanted to, and then give her the letter. That'll also give her a lot of time to react.

Not wanting to lose the boy as your friend doesn't surprise me. If you two are good friends, it's going to be hard. But, if you decide to tell her, then she may talk to him about it, and you can try to get a chance to explain that you care about both of them, and you don't want to lose friendship over either.

It's a really tough choice, deciding to tell someone how you feel about them, but I'm confident that you can come out stronger in the end, whatever you choose. You seem to care about the two of them a lot. They're lucky to have a friend like you!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Aw, thanks a load, thelonepickle. You truly are a wonderful person. I appreciate you taking your time to write that. It uplifts me. ^_^

Anywho, if the situation is right, I'll tell her. I'll keep in mind your suggestions. They're great ones.

Thanks again.

~<3

Oh yeah, and I'm going crazy. This girl is making my mind go bonkers. I can hardly focus anymore. Just today, I went brain dead at piano class. I couldn't play a scale. And I knew the reason why. >.>

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
heh least you know the scales^^

anyways, try to concentrate, DON'T LOSE YOUR COOL!!!!!! everything will be messed...

don't be nervous, persue her, if she rejects you in a nice way, ask her if you wish to be friends, if not...You've wasted your time.

sora741

Aw, thanks a load, thelonepickle. You truly are a wonderful person. I appreciate you taking your time to write that. It uplifts me. ^_^

Anywho, if the situation is right, I'll tell her. I'll keep in mind your suggestions. They're great ones.

Thanks again.

~<3

Oh yeah, and I'm going crazy. This girl is making my mind go bonkers. I can hardly focus anymore. Just today, I went brain dead at piano class. I couldn't play a scale. And I knew the reason why. >.>
she made you have a brain fart lolz. Anyway keep her in mind but not that much decade your best work to her (without her knowing) and ask her out when the time is right the mood and feel. and if worse comes to worse be ready to take his from your peers for stupid stuff and keep her as friends eventually you'll get her:thumbup:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Just try not to lose your cool...try to concentrate in piano class, or any other class, if you fail a class, she might think you're dumb, stay ahead of the game

sora741

^ i second that if shes the smart type she'll like u if u get a good grade Ace a quiz and don't really show her like being a A-hole but show it to ur friends when they walk by if your lucky she'll stop

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Some how she'll notice, women are like that, I think, sometimes.

anyways, I can usually tell just by looking at them, from smart people to people who've failed more than once...

T

Tyler Durden

Don't spam this place up, fools.

How are things going Dee?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Lol, hay guise.

Not much is up. I've just been more friendly towards her lately. I held the door open for her, asked her if she was okay (and it turns out she has a cold), and as we departed, I told her to get well.

I'm catching her eye more often now, too.

She's a sweet girl; I'm just glad I can be her friend. ~<3

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
this reminds me of my friend Nathalie.

shes homeschooled and she goes to church to interact with people her age. she met this 19 year old guy (shes 18) and she wants him and he wants her..

but thats a different story.

for your problem ill tell you what i told her...
you only see them once a week so why dont you make the most of that time?
talk to her. flirt if you dare (it IS at church...) if you see her looking mad or sad then talk to her about whats wrong.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
This is a very painful situation to be in.

I almost know how it is. I've had each half, liking a girl that much and liking a girl with a boyfriend slightly less.

Unfortunately my advice may not be the best as I have never had the oppurtunity to have a Girlfreind.

Something about being shy I guess. . . .

Here's the deal, no one waits Two years.. . .for anything.. . .I know this from personal experience, like every guy who goes away for two years comes back girlfreind-less, not always. But in the case of a 16 year old. The chances of her not dating again untill she's 18 are slim to none.

A week or so after he leaves "go for the gold" . . . as it were.

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
Well......things seem good, but, you're gonna have to tell her the truth eventually. Hoping she'll break with her boyfriend ain't exactly gonna magically happen, and if it does......you'll be stuck between your two friends. Going out wtih her at that point would make your friend angry; and stealing her away wouldn't be good either.

This is a very tight spot so I'm amazed how you've lived through it. (Even though I don't see how you can care about someone so much) Hopefully things'll work out.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
I say start flirting with her and if she responds move in. Also if she was staring at you thats a good sign. Us girls never really stare just do the ol' " glance around the whole room or generally in your direction for half a second. "
Then again I AM like the hundreth person to post so... I dont wanna pull your leg or anything.
Also thank you for opening up to all of KHI like that it was very brave, I think.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Thanks, Acein. I will tell her the truth if it ever comes to that.

And iloveyou, I love you! =P Hehe, thanks a lot. I see what you're saying.

And I trust people here on KHI, so it wasn't too hard to post this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back