• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anime_chic

Website
www.myspace.com
well since u said that u had crushes on other girls but this one wont stop and u cant get over her and u have sweet dreams about her, then she's probably the one 4 u. and the fact that she's dating a 19 year old is just horrifying un less they're at least 28 lol anyways jst hang out and when u know each other more and more and hang out like friends do then one day actually ask her out and that was the cutest story i've ever heard and i did read all of it:wub::wub: lol

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Okay. . . .I don't like to say this, and I only do in concern for your future ANime-chic, but spelling and puntuation of some kind would be a good thing. Sorry. It sounds rude but people will take you much more seriosuly.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
It's the thought that counts, Chosen, even though I agree with you somewhat. ^_^
well since u said that u had crushes on other girls but this one wont stop and u cant get over her and u have sweet dreams about her, then she's probably the one 4 u. and the fact that she's dating a 19 year old is just horrifying un less they're at least 28 lol anyways jst hang out and when u know each other more and more and hang out like friends do then one day actually ask her out and that was the cutest story i've ever heard and i did read all of it:wub::wub: lol
Aww, you're too sweet. Thanks for your input. <3

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Well, nothing majorly awesome has happened.

She's been a little flirtsy lately, but she's also been talkative and friendly. I just love being around her. As you can all tell, these feelings I have aren't going away; instead, they're getting stronger. Too much do I catch her eye, too much do I feel like telling her my feelings, and too much do I get envious of her and her boyfriend.

But alas, I only want what's best for her, and if that's with her boyfriend, then so be it.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Ahh,that's so sweet of you,you're too good for this world....=)

Duality

Phew, some story Deeman. I read the whole thing. Hmmm...I've been stuck in similar situations. She is being really flirty with you despite having a boyfriend (the whole staring at you, resting her head, etc...). I mean, I hate to say it, but she just may enjoy the attention as opposed to that actual feelings you have for her. Girls can be like that, no matter how nice they seem. Don't get me wrong, there are wonderful girls out there. I just want you to think of that possibility.

In any case, what to do....Mounting tension, growing feelings, and the need to burst out and tell her how you feel....Plug that into a formula and you get...

I would say stay out of it so long as she is in a relationship with the boyfriend. It's simply wrong and disrespectful to their relationship to be intervening (especially when she appears to like her boyfriend). Now, my advice on waiting for her to break up or moving on...I'd would say consider if she is really everything you have ever dreamed of? Is it not an infatuation? Would her flirtiness with you stop with other boys if you two were in a relationship? Is she the one? Tough questions.

I know it's hard to tell, without having been in a relationship with her, if she is everything you want, but there exists an intuition about everyone. Commitment. Consider how far you would be willing to go for her. And think about how far you think she might. How well do you know her? Intimately like a best friend? Or just friends who laugh and hang out? If she is a best friend of yours, I would wait for her to break up. If you think she would still be flirty, and she isn't a best friend, I would suppress the feelings and move on. How to move on? Patience. Hang out with other people. Other friends. Games. Homework (yes, homework). Attempt to stay away from her as much as possible. You have to go all out on it. It can't be gradual. In other words, you have to be sure it is best for you to move on.

I hope things work out Deeman. In fact, I'm sure they will.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
she probably likes you, well if she flirts with you then you can tell, just trust me
perhaps, but her and her bf would have broken up...

but maybe it's one of those tough "can't choose" relationships... she doesn't want to upset her boyfriend, but she may like you...

I'd laugh if she was a disguised member of KHI, viewing this thread...lol!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Phew, some story Deeman. I read the whole thing. Hmmm...I've been stuck in similar situations. She is being really flirty with you despite having a boyfriend (the whole staring at you, resting her head, etc...). I mean, I hate to say it, but she just may enjoy the attention as opposed to that actual feelings you have for her. Girls can be like that, no matter how nice they seem. Don't get me wrong, there are wonderful girls out there. I just want you to think of that possibility.
That's an intresting way to put it. Come to think of it, her boyfriend once mentioned that she tends to be flirty towards guys--maybe guys she doesn't even like?

In any case, what to do....Mounting tension, growing feelings, and the need to burst out and tell her how you feel....Plug that into a formula and you get...
Pain squared.

I would say stay out of it so long as she is in a relationship with the boyfriend. It's simply wrong and disrespectful to their relationship to be intervening (especially when she appears to like her boyfriend).
I hate to say this, but I agree with you, and I never intended on purposely trying to ruin their relationship. I'm just desperately wanting her to come to me.
Now, my advice on waiting for her to break up or moving on...I'd would say consider if she is really everything you have ever dreamed of? Is it not an infatuation? Would her flirtiness with you stop with other boys if you two were in a relationship? Is she the one? Tough questions.
Tough questions indeed. I've had crushes on many girls, but never have I had such feelings for a girl like this. It feels so deep and secretly intimate...

I know it's hard to tell, without having been in a relationship with her, if she is everything you want, but there exists an intuition about everyone. Commitment. Consider how far you would be willing to go for her. And think about how far you think she might. How well do you know her? Intimately like a best friend? Or just friends who laugh and hang out? If she is a best friend of yours, I would wait for her to break up. If you think she would still be flirty, and she isn't a best friend, I would suppress the feelings and move on. How to move on? Patience. Hang out with other people. Other friends. Games. Homework (yes, homework). Attempt to stay away from her as much as possible. You have to go all out on it. It can't be gradual. In other words, you have to be sure it is best for you to move on.
Recently, I've been hanging out with my friends, and these kind of things tend to take my mind off her temporarily. Yes, temporarily. And alas, the feelings jot their way back into my mind. I don't know how long this will last.

I hope things work out Deeman. In fact, I'm sure they will.
Thank you for taking the time to write all of this. You are truly a kind a person. I appreciate it more than you think.

~<3

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I already have her email. She's on my facebook, my MSN, and I have her number.

I'm not going to call and randomly talk to her, though, because I don't want her to find out I like her.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Well that's rather strange. Not out of the ordinary really, just strange, why is it that man knowingly denies himself what he wants most.

The girls not married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back