• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
^ Ha! This kid gets it. You can always do the yawn and shoulder rest. lol. Or the '' Have you heard about the frog the jumped from here (place hand on shoulder closest to you) to here? (place hand on opposite shoulder). Or better yet the we get closer and closer hand trick.
instructions:
1. Tell her to put her hands togather like she is praying with her index fingers apart in a ''v'' shape
2. Say this is us now but I want to bring us closer and closer and closer
3. While you say whats in #2 twirl you finger around her index fingers in a circle
4. If done correctly her fingers move togather with the tips touching.
just a cute gag but she should like it. Caution it only works if she is not focusing on her hands make her look into your eyes and you got her. lol. No for real guys try it it works.
bowchickawowwow

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Thanks for those tips, Xikem! I like the frog one, haha.

Once, a friend of mine did a trick like that to a cute girl. They were sitting next to each other, and all of a sudden, he says, "Hey, wanna' see how hard I can hit a baseball?" Without allowing anyone to respond, he makes a striking motion with his two hands, letting one of his hands fly away is if it were the ball. Where it lands is right beside the girls shoulder, putting him in the perfect situation. It was priceless. xD

And to everyone else, thanks! <3

dr.korytco

Wait, does he want to win the heart of someone in a relationship. She does not sound very mature, or considerate of others. She sounds egotistical but I just got to this thread. The sister sounds more promising but over all I think you can do better than someone as this Jen. I do not know her but I have some feelings already forming, opinions....

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Well guys, hold the phone.

Suddenly, I've just met another girl. At a dance. We had fun. I like her. She took my email. She added me to her WLM and sent me a kind email. Check out my fanclub for more info.

So right now, my mind is off Jen. I like this new girl, she's very sweet and pretty.

So yeah, this topic is going to be dead for some time. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back