• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

And Vanitas Looks Like...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Refreshing

well if that were the case, then terra being vanitas would be a possibilty, besides the fact that the final fight of TAV vs. MX and Vanitas...

also, did anyone else realize that in the JF trailer, aqua arrives at castle oblivion
the strange thing about this is that in FM+, xehanort says the whole "an old friend" thing when he's in the room of awakening, the room that everyone was looking for in castle oblivion.

what do you think?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Wait a minuti do people belive vanitas is ven twin brother or somtin

relentlessheart1

ok maybe probably vanitas face looks similar to sora/roxas/ven? or even xion....and maybe he has riku's body...that explains the buff....hmm oh BBS come out already! XD

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I wanted to comment on this for a while and as with all your theories, it's highly plausible. I'm not sure if you stated it but I believe Vanitas is an Unversed
In another thread perhaps, but I agree with you. We can at least say for sure that Vanitas isn't normal.

Grace your theories and other things are always a great read.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
yes it is still possible.

anyways i finally saw the video, he edited riku's voice while still cimparing sora's.

i thought that was a dumb move.

He edited Riku's voice?
Hmm...then I should see the vid.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
HEEEYYY. NEWSFLASH --

Telling people that their theories are wrong because you've spoiled yourself/played the game already is considered spoiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back