• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another characters? photos inside

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megavoltage

Awards
WgnYd.png
That blueish thing looks like a Lingering Sentiment to me. Like a suit of armor but it doesn't look metallic because the pic is so blurry.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
So many hearts, nobodies, and clones of Sora. I think Nomura has finally lost it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Could it be? Those blue orbs from the Underworld are back to get revenge?!?!? Also, what is with SE and making enemies into party members (FFXIII-2 and now this?)

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Could it be? Those blue orbs from the Underworld are back to get revenge?!?!? Also, what is with SE and making enemies into party members (FFXIII-2 and now this?)

Isn't this common in some RPGs?

*looks at Persona and Dragon Quest* the latter being by SE.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
For now, I'm just gonna call these new enemies the 'mindbonks', because seriously, they look like demented, huge eyed, fat, blue, floppy eared mindbonks that could only have come from the mindbonked mind of Nomura and his mindbonked games where mindbonked kids mindbonkingly beat the crap out of things with their mindbonk keys.
*Ahem* Sorry, but seriously, I wonder what the new enemies(if there are any) are going to be called. At first I thought I saw Donald and Goofy in the avatars, but now I'm not so sure. Sora's outfit looks chill, though. I think it's gonna be my favorite. <3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
mabey what we see isnt what we see
mabey were wrong and the those arnt our allies and just the new scan for us too see as we fight them... id rather turn into a heartless and fight liek in bbs then have one fight with me heck i dint even want monsters in my party for ff13-2

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I'm trying to make out who it could be, it's tugging at the back of my mind but I can't think properly

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
after a good time of staring i've come up with another option mabey its clarabell cow not goofy

Tidus14

mzaybe we are go in the farr off future and we see a fat stitch. like things in the latest shrek movie, when everything was dirrerent from the world. Or you kan pick up enemies to fight alonside you.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It's not claribell it's the monster that appears right next to Sora that looks like a
Panda from hell.

not talking about the panda, which my money is on being an experiment, since most look like panda/koala things
i was talking about the party memeber that i thought was goofy.... it may not be him

Ven1028

is it just me or does the top ally look like a bear..? maybe baloo from jungle book? the picture would have him looking somewhat to the left for the picture by his health meter. maybe ive just stared at this for too long and am now seeing things...i dont know lo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back