• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Artemis Fowl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You know, anime, detailed jap. cartoons. . . .I hate it when people call them cartoons. . .but I'm tired right now so I'm braindead. . .Japanese animations. . .
(Naruto, Bleach, hell even YuGiOh. . .there's too many to count. . .)

Shi-Seventh Kira

Yo!!!!!!!!!

Artemis Fowl is great! Eoin Colfer is a genius. The way the plot lines come together in the end, how it leads you to think one way, but it turns out the other way. I don't know..... I just know I love it.

The following is the casting and those being considered for the movie. I'm sure many of you will find it interesting....

Keira Knightley is being currently considered for the part of Holly Short.
Nicholas Hoult was to play the part of Artemis Fowl II, but he grew too old for the part.
Tom Felton had shown interest in playing Artemis Fowl II, but he is also now too old to play Artemis.
Haydn Cockayne was considered to be playing Artemis Fowl II.
Aidan Mitchell had shown interest in playing Artemis Fowl II.
Kelsey Rascon was interested in playing captain Holly Short.
Jason Statham was to play Domovoi Butler.
Steve Buscemi was cast as Foaly the Centaur.
Rip Torn was to play Commander Julius Root.
Eoin Colfer (the series's author) wanted to have cameo role as a Goblin. He claimed he could be like a "thinner Alfred Hitchcock," a reference to the director's famous cameos.
Johnny Knoxville was considered to be playing the sprite Chix Verbil

What do you think?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
You know, anime, detailed jap. cartoons. . . .I hate it when people call them cartoons. . .but I'm tired right now so I'm braindead. . .Japanese animations. . .
(Naruto, Bleach, hell even YuGiOh. . .there's too many to count. . .)

but they ARE cartoons. Animation and cartoon is almost the same. Anime is just the japanese word for animation which is a cartoon.....

I just remembered this book recently and am currently obsessed with it now. haha.
and I JUST found out there's gonna be a movie.
(I'm a horrible fangirl)

and anime? really? it's gonna be like Deltora Quest.
I know there's a graphic novel. but anime? wow.

~Life~

The old member
anyway, the movie is on it way to being made!

Yeah for the past 3 years...I gave up hope.

idk sadly, all I know is the anime version is coming out in September.
Um...wow. Anime? AF? This worries me...not as much as movie does, but it does worry me....:bored:

Keira Knightley is being currently considered for the part of Holly Short.

Oh say it isn't so. Stick to Pirates PLEASE!

The books are great...I do hope this doesn't ruin the name of Artemis Fowl....:huh:

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
they better not ruin artemis fowl.i started rereading the books cuz i get bored duting exams.

anime?thats gonna be weird.
grahpic novel?where?

when is the movie coming out?

and i swear if they ruin this one like they did eragon im gonna riot.no joke

bookwise......
i heard there were gonna be like 2 more books at least or sometihng.

cant wait

Fantom

I have read the first book of the series, It was pretty good and it kept me interested when i was bored..
Anyways Hello to everyone(Im new here)

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've read all of the ones released to date, and I'm waiting on the supposed last one. It seems all my favorite book series are nearing an end; Harry Potter, The Pendragon Series, Inheritance Trilogy, The Ink Trilogy, and Artemis Fowl. *sighs* It's a good thing I reread books about 20 times before they begin to bore me.

Shi-Seventh Kira

I've read all of the ones released to date, and I'm waiting on the supposed last one. It seems all my favorite book series are nearing an end; Harry Potter, The Pendragon Series, Inheritance Trilogy, The Ink Trilogy, and Artemis Fowl. *sighs* It's a good thing I reread books about 20 times before they begin to bore me.

Hey!!!!!!!

Yeah, I can't wait for the sixth and last book!!!!!!!

I'm not the only one feeling like that???????? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

I know what you mean. :sigh: Every thing is coming to a close this summer. So many new books are coming out, and most of them are the last book for the series. This summer will be bittersweet, at most. Oh, totally off topic but have you read the Rivers of Payne? My library has yet to get a copy.:angry:

For those out there, does anyone support the Artemis/Minerva paring? I have mixed feelings about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back