• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel and Saix's...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
AH, thanks for clearing that up khlover. But that still doesn't explain why Sai'x had pointy ears and yellow eyes while Axel didn't get anything changed besides his tear drop tatoo.

nomura said soemthing about darkness or MX

khlover7

I might return
AH, thanks for clearing that up khlover. But that still doesn't explain why Sai'x had pointy ears and yellow eyes while Axel didn't get anything changed besides his tear drop tatoo.

Yellow eyes is a sign of submitting into the darkness.
Pointy ears, probably has something to do with his affiliation w/ the moon or char. design
Tattoos, tears representing the loss of two people or just a design, Reno has something similar to that around his eyes

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I agree with the theory. But, I think that Lea and Isa might have snuck into the castle and fell victim to Xehanort's Heartless. After, all the apprentices had turned into Heartless. I also think that they could have turned into Heartless after Radiant Gardens was consumed by darkness and became Hollow Bastion.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I agree with the theory. But, I think that Lea and Isa might have snuck into the castle and fell victim to Xehanort's Heartless. After, all the apprentices had turned into Heartless. I also think that they could have turned into Heartless after Radiant Gardens was consumed by darkness and became Hollow Bastion.

But the problem with that is that up until XH merged with Riku, he wasn't at his full power. He was just a frail looking thang in a hood cloak. And if it was only Isa consumed by darkness it would make sense. But if it was also Lea his appearance should have also changed as drastically as Sai'x's did.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Isa probably just had more darkness in him than Lea so he submited to it more easily. Lea might have just thought that face tattos were cool.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Pointy ears, probably has something to do with his affiliation w/ the moon or char. design
Nomura said that Braig got his pointy ears from MX, I think it's plausible to think that Saix got his pointy ears from his possible times with Xehanort. Maybe even XH?

(I'd say Xemnas, but I'm debating whether or not his ears are truly pointy)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura said that Braig got his pointy ears from MX, I think it's plausible to think that Saix got his pointy ears from his possible times with Xehanort. Maybe even XH?

I agree with this. It's entirely possible that Saix could've been one of those seeds MX planted.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Yeah I think Nomura said that people who have pointy years got them by being close to Xehanort/MX.

Makes me wonder, what other power does MX's heart have on other people?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I agree with this. It's entirely possible that Saix could've been one of those seeds MX planted.
Me thinks that Saix wanted to find the Chamber of Waking for his own reasons.
(That, or him being a seed influenced him to plan to overthrow the Org.)

Makes me wonder, what other power does MX's heart have on other people?
I find him comparable to Sora, both have hearts that can connect to others in special ways.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Me thinks that Saix wanted to find the Chamber of Waking for his own reasons.
(That, or him being a seed influenced him to plan to overthrow the Org.)

I find him comparable to Sora, both have hearts that can connect to others in special ways.

Yeah, I smell a KH3 plot here.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I like this theory. It makes sense.
I always thought that Isa was kidnapped and Lea had a hunch the guys from the castle kidnapped him so he snick in to bust his buddy out only to become a victim himself.

Last edited:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
EDIT: *overly-aggressive request for recognition went here*

Anyway, moving on to Ienzo and his ability to kidnap people, or lack thereof: my pet theory actually involves him being highly responsible for Lea and Isa's fates. It wouldn't be kidnapping, of course. But, just imagine how Lea would react if this kid who lived in the castle offered to show him a super-secret entrance that no one else knew about so he could finally get a chance to explore the inside of it.

Last edited:

lycropath

Perhaps Cloud was another test subject and thats how Tifa/Sephiroth where created.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Perhaps Cloud was another test subject and thats how Tifa/Sephiroth where created.

Except Zack busts this theory by saying Terra reminds him of Sephiroth, an entire year before the experiments take place.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Okay people, Sephiroth is NOT literaly Cloud's darkness. It's a symbolic thing. To Cloud, Sephiroth represents his own darkness.

Zack confirmed that in BBS Sephiroth is still considered a hero, thus confirming Sephiroth is his own person and not literaly Cloud's darkness.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
...Original selves were unwilling participants in Xehanort's darkness experiments

Let's start with Isa. From what's we know him, he seems to be a pretty nice kid. He also lacks the signs of using dark powers - his eyes are green rather than gold, and his ears are normal rather than pointy. In fact, he's so different from Saix that it's hard to see his personality ever changing that much of his own free will.

All of that, of course, could be very easily explained if Xehanort used him as a test subject - forcing large amounts of darkness into his heart could effect both the physical changes and give him a good dose of crazy on top of it all. And eventually, of course, it would turn him into a Heartless, resulting in Saix's creation.

Now, where does this leave Lea? He wasn't changed quite as obviously as Isa was, either physically or psychologically. Instead of having so much exposure to pure darkness, he was affected in a different way - he fell victim to Isa's Heartless once he finally changed, and Axel was born.

If things happened this way, a whole bunch of threads from the games, and especially 358/2 Days, would be pulled together: why Axel and Saix wanted to take over the Organization, why Axel and Saix's relationship fell apart as badly as it did, and why Axel seemed to enjoy killing Vexen and Zexion so much in Chain of Memories despite not really being portrayed as a sadist in the other games.

Thought this was madly interesting and plausible. It'd explain a whole lot and is really just a cool theory overall.

What do you guys think?

Also, the mystery writer of this theory has been revealed to be Ikkin. Props!
I applaud this. It makes a lot of sense and is a good theory!

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Thanks for listening to my request. ^^ (And I'm now thinking I might have been a little overly-accusatory in my original wording... =/ )

Except Zack busts this theory by saying Terra reminds him of Sephiroth, an entire year before the experiments take place.

Yeah, Sephiroth definitely wasn't created by the experiments.

Though, I could see him being involved in them in some lesser respect. He doesn't have the same issues as FFVII to make him crazy, so he needs some kind of motivation to go from Zack's hero to someone Cloud sees as the personification of his own darkness. (I actually doubt that it'd happen in canon, because the FF characters don't seem like they're quite that involved, but it does seem plausible to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back