• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Backwards keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora

Maybe he just changed how he swings. Now he swings upwards as opposed to downwards, like normal. No one has to be influencing anyone. Fighting styles usually change over time.

Or maybe this is S-E screwing with us. I bet some bastard in Japan is laughing his ass off right now...

Dcasd1

i think its a combination of sora and ventu's style seen both of half of eachother or maybe its just nothing really important

i think its a combination of sora and ventu's style seen both of half of eachother or maybe its just nothing really important
The latter half of your thought is most likely the correct one. I wish Sora would be like Ven, reverse-grip and all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe he just changed how he swings. Now he swings upwards as opposed to downwards, like normal. No one has to be influencing anyone. Fighting styles usually change over time.

Or maybe this is S-E screwing with us. I bet some bastard in Japan is laughing his ass off right now...

Pretty sudden change considering he's been fighting like this since at least BBS time.

And watching the gameplay vids, Ven also fights with the blunt side of his Keyblade :\

It can always be easily dismissed as the angle we're looking from, or just a slight mistake they could've made since the demo was rushed.

Pretty sudden change considering he's been fighting like this since at least BBS time.
Pretty NICE sudden change, no character thus far has been seen hitting with the blade part of the Keyblade (besides Ven in Re:Riplai). I wish Sora would hit with the blade, it made no sense to be that he would keep bashing with the blunt side, it is almost like he is interrogating his enemy.

Dcasd1

wait a minute is this picture of sora and the beast new or old?

Sephora

*shrug* I've seen abrupt changes in games before. Though the game series I'm thinking of didn't change the style so much as evolve it. Maybe Sora will have more abilities. I mean it's supposed to be a new game, not a remake, so it could happen. Maybe S-E decided button mashing was no longer adequate.

Awards
I didn't delve too deeply into this, but I wanted to see how similar it was to when Roxas fought it, that's when I noticed the key. I figured, "Hmm, guess Sora holds his the opposite way". Finding out he doesn't and never has is interesting though.

483964_full.jpg

footer1.png

robertexe

I didn't delve too deeply into this, but I wanted to see how similar it was to when Roxas fought it, that's when I noticed the key. I figured, "Hmm, guess Sora holds his the opposite way". Finding out he doesn't and never has is interesting though.

483964_full.jpg

footer1.png

Where did you get that picture in your signature of Sora talking about Pinnochio from? Is it from kh3d because it looks new?

Awards
Hmmm...I always wondered why they never attacked with the teeth. To me, it would seem that it would inflict a lot more damage. Ventus did in the early gameplay demos of BBS, but they changed it. I was actually looking forward to having a character attack with the teeth of the keyblade. :(

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It could just be a simple mistake the trailer was thrown together pretty quickly and Nomura did say he made the demo just so he wouldn't have to release official information.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I find it kinda strang. I never thought sora holds his like that.....IDK.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
It might be a mistake like loke13 said but it might be a new feature...you know like(i don't think this is a spoiler but i will put it in one just in case.)

Ven when he starts a battle, he plays with his Keyblade and make it turn, right? It's possible they add the same thing to Sora.

Fortissimo

For the sake for speculation, it could be that only attacking with the teeth on certain enemies is the most effective way of disposing them. Or perhaps they're in some strange second universe and there are slight differences between Soras.

Most likely it was...

It could just be a simple mistake the trailer was thrown together pretty quickly and Nomura did say he made the demo just so he wouldn't have to release official information.

Most reasonable answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back