• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

Maybe they will add him in the end (the same where KH2 sora appears). Maybe it will be something from coded, you know, like no one gets to play it outside Japan but when they make a reference in the next game people will understand.

facepalm
Spoiler tags dude. There are people who don't know who appear in the secret ending. =/

deep_but_stupid

i don't think bbs will take so long because of a coded bundle. Thats all just wild specultion.

ps. KH2 Sora was in a trailer so i don't thinks thats too much of a spoiler.

A

Azrael

That depends whether the sales in North America would be as high if not higher than the sales in Japan because of this attention by SE.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Woot woot! Go Birth by Sleep! If only they were gonna release it before june....

awesomename

Yeah, I keep on hoping for someone to write on the forums saying:
"BIRTH BY SLEEP ANNOUNCED & RELEASE DATE FOR NA HERE'S THE LINK TO THE OFFICIAL SQUARE ENIX SITE".

Wishful thinking, I guess.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Wishful thinking indeed. I wish we were going to get it soon. I really want to play it...or at least just release an english video that goes for 7 minutes and had the same amount of awesomeness that the winter trailer had

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

it hought they already gave us an estimated time of august or abaout the same time days was released

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They told us June-August which I don't like. I want my April-May release without changes because I don't think they are necessary. And I want it in English

rhyth

I just need an official date so I can anticipate for real already. How long would they take to add all the new additions in? :S I'm an impatient person lol.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I check this thread everyday to see if something comes up. At least they mentioned it I guess. I hope Final Fantasy comes and goes quickly so Square can focus on promoting Birth by Sleep. I wish they had just showcased it at E3 last year so that they could just get on with it and maybe not showcase this year if only to advertise an already released game.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

I just need an official date so I can anticipate for real already. How long would they take to add all the new additions in? :S I'm an impatient person lol.
maybe E3 will give us a date to look foward to.

I don't feel like waiting till June-August :(

Fortissimo

Wishful thinking indeed. I wish we were going to get it soon. I really want to play it...or at least just release an english video that goes for 7 minutes and had the same amount of awesomeness that the winter trailer had

Same here. Even a 2-3 minuet english trailer would satisfy me until the actual release.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Same with me also. At least just let us hear Terra and Aqua's voices. That much and I'll be satisfied.

State

Awards

what ever happened to the fandub of the jumpfesta trailer?

Pestilence

Awards

AAARGH How is it possible we are STILL waiting for the friggin release date. I wanna something solid to look forward to and its allready friggin march.

Only thing missing is announcement for december release or something o_O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back