• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrTempo

Well,looks like Terra's brawl with Braig caused his loss of his eye and the scar.

BladeofHearts18

who said nobodies don't have hearts? they might not have emotions and memories, but they can still have hearts. if a person becomes a heartless a nobody is formed. if the heartless has no heart, where does the heart go? THE NOBODY! that's what i'm guessing. so this is how ven is connected with roxas... nomura made us switch over from talking about ven to talking about roxas. DAMN YOU NOMURA AND YOUR TRICKS!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Didn't realize a name was fabricated for it.

It's not fabricated, Nomura talks about it in Another Report.
The Dark Coastline isn't actually a part of TWTNW, but I don't really blame anyone for not knowing. It's never actually explained in the games.

H

Haxon

who said nobodies don't have hearts? they might not have emotions and memories, but they can still have hearts. if a person becomes a heartless a nobody is formed. if the heartless has no heart, where does the heart go? THE NOBODY! that's what i'm guessing. so this is how ven is connected with roxas... nomura made us switch over from talking about ven to talking about roxas. DAMN YOU NOMURA AND YOUR TRICKS!
lol It is confirmed that nobodies have no hearts... and Roxas having Vens heart is what makes him a "special nobody", but in a way he isnt really a nobody at all.

And I know non of that is confirmed but it is so obvious, I bet anything that im right.

miiworld2

Awards
I have this sudden hunch that Aqua was talking to Terra in the scene where she was holding Frozen Ven. A changed Terra. :/

A

Azrael

You mean like the man in my avatar. His appearance has been inverted.

shadow1111111

Well another thing to note from the vid is that after Axel speaks of lacking a heart, Roxas is like maybe... uh, never mind. What if he is thinking that Nobodies really have a heart. It is possible that there is a heart but it is hidden by the darkness that overcame it to become a heartless and a nobody to begin with.

BladeofHearts18

lol It is confirmed that nobodies have no hearts... and Roxas having Vens heart is what makes him a "special nobody", but in a way he isnt really a nobody at all.

And I know non of that is confirmed but it is so obvious, I bet anything that im right.

i am actually disproving myself because as i said before, ven's heart probably went into sora. then, when ven's heart was unlocked with the heart unlocker, it went into sora's nobody, giving him the appearance and heart of ven.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by diogo14
I sense Aqua has the saddest ending.. he wouldn't say that just because... right?

Aqua seems to me to have the least emotional ending.

Anyway, I don't think so. Anyway, the reason he suggests this order is because he's said (in an interview that I'm unable to find at the moment) that Terra leaves first, then Ven chases after, and Aqua finishes it up at the end.

And while I'm here, who wants to check out the trailer that has just finished uploading a while ago? :D You know you want to :) Not to toot my own horn, but the quality is pretty good. For once, youtube didn't rape it.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - Jump Festa 2010 Trailer (SUBBED)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back