• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[BBS SPOILERS] ENTER AT OWN RISK Thank me later.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm kind of disappointed, this was all too obvious. Well, except the Aqua/Kairi connection, didn't really see that coming.
Btw, source? I don't quite believe you.

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

Hmm, it just looks like everything happened as predicted, that's quite annoying.

Only differences are, it was ven's soul, not his heart that went to sora, and that aqua does have some kind of connection with Kairi.

That ending does give a nice explanation for the existence of Namine.

Blegh, I'll just wait until the release now to get detailed, accurate endings. Only two days anyway.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Until I get proof I'm not buying it, especially since seemingly credible sources are saying conflicting things.

RoarShark

Okay that clears up a lot of the missing info from the other source/thread, Thanks for the post, I am really looking forward to finding out how everything happens. The only thing that I am dissapointed by is the fact that Terra really is Xehanort, it seems awkward to have two characters with the same name, even if there is a reason behind the same name.

Rix

:)
Awards
Very very dissapointing if this is true :/

OSM1017

Namine finally makes sense, awesome.

So then, who's Vanitas, and are the Unversed the Heartless before they actually become Heartless...?

Last edited:

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
Talk about disappointing with a capital D. Ven, not so much, Terra's makes sense, but how did he lose his memory? And how did his hair get white-gray like? I am disappointed the most with Aqua's though, how did she pass her spirit on to Kairi? Did Terra/ Xehanort kill Aqua?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
what about ven's lifeless body in that room and why does xemnas want to find that room? could it be that ven's body is still there and somehow he could be revived by transferring his soul from Sora?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Hmm...Terra seems to be just one giant identity thief; first he steals Xehanort's (apparantly), and then proceeds to take Ansem's.

XionXIV

Nowhere, I am just a castaway from the Dark
Hmm...Terra seems to be just one giant identity thief; first he steals Xehanort's (apparantly), and then proceeds to take Ansem's.

HA! That has been one of the funniest things I have ever heard about Terra. But in all seriousness, 2 of the 3 endings were expected to me, and I am not bashing on Kairi (I might be one of her few fans) but why is Aqua connected to her? Come on now.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Sorry Guys. One Day you'll forgive me.

10rqus7.jpg

OSM1017

Right now, Terra seems like the Darth Vader of Kingdom Hearts, and Sora being the Luke Skywalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back