• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Strategy Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I so have to pre-order that.
Still I did beat the JP BBS without one.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want it, just for the pics in it. I can beat a KH game without any help. All it takes is good strategy and quick fingers. Or pressing X.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I want it, just for the pics in it. I can beat a KH game without any help. All it takes is good strategy and quick fingers. Or pressing X.

Took the words right out of my mouth :D

Unumus

Awards
Do you think it will have a walkthrough of the Secret Boss too???

Unumus

Awards
IKR?! i dont know why but BbS has pulled me into this KH-Craze.... Ill tell you how bad it is:
i downloaded the english gameplay video onto my PSP and put A-B repeat so it would be like i kept playing as Terra and Aqua =3

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i bought all the guides, but never used them lol

its just how i am i like to look at all the pretty stuff inside :)

my psp broke so i ended up reserving the enitre psp3000 bundle pack :D

Unumus

Awards
D:.... Lucky!!!! my PSP is unfortunately badly treated but some paint chipped off....... and is scratched like hell. I want a new one!!!!!!!....... oh how i wish my PSP would just have a Software Malfunction so that it breaks and so my dad can get me the Piano Black PSP 3000........ or buy me the Assasins Creed Bundle...... *sigh* TIME TO GET TO HACKIN!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA jk....

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

You would probably be better off ordering the Ultimania if you were getting it for the pictures :x
I was thinking of getting one myself just so I could look at the artwork because it's so absolutely gorgeous.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
You would probably be better off ordering the Ultimania if you were getting it for the pictures :x
I was thinking of getting one myself just so I could look at the artwork because it's so absolutely gorgeous.

Just so you know, I'm going to get the BBS guide and draw on Terra so it looks like he's wearing Batman's suit. And I totally blame you for it. |D

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Just so you know, I'm going to get the BBS guide and draw on Terra so it looks like he's wearing Batman's suit. And I totally blame you for it. |D

WELL OF COURSE. And don't forget to draw on Eraqus so he's the Joker~
...Damnit! Now I wanna go order one just so I can do that Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back