• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS was totally worth it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xicahmel

Ok so because of my dumb-o parents, i was unable to preorder the bbs. However, my totally rad older sister (hey guys she's single!!!!:lol:) drove me to the nearest gamestop today. When i got inside i rushed over to the psp section hoping that bbs would be there.

Just my luck, i thought to myself, one copy left!! peteshocked <- my face when i saw it

I reached over and grabbed it, so happy that i could have this game. i held it up legend of zelda style in my victorious glee. then some schmoh comes in and grabs the game from me!! i said to him "hey buddy what are you doing, thats my game!" and he just tried to get over to the check out area with MY game!s1smackdown

so then what i did was i charged up and punched him right in the stomach. he dropped the game which i quickly paid for and left the store

but now, i'm playing the game and its great!!

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lol is your sister cute... I meannnn.
Lucky bum, last copy eh? that is what i call a lucky day.
I pre-ordered mine, and got my copy at 12. :3
But, Atleast you got the game :D. and youre sister should get a reward, like....do her chores or something ;D. Cause this is freakin BBS,.

When KH1 first came out I got it around Christmas cause I discovered it late, but It was the last copy in the store. mostly the town :D, cause I went to the only game shop that had it :3

Sadie808

hahah! Hooo i wish i could see something like that in my local gamestop store lmao! Over here kingdom hearts isnt really big ;[ plus alot people i know and heard of the game call it "Kingdom the hearts!" XD

shows that guy not to mess with the best kingdom hearts fans
Yups! true on that!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If you really did that, then more power to ya ;D

hahah! Hooo i wish i could see something like that in my local gamestop store lmao! Over here kingdom hearts isnt really big ;[ plus alot people i know and heard of the game call it "Kingdom the hearts!" XD

Hmm, I normally hear Kingdom of Hearts...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Jesus, what some people would do for video games. It's good that you got your copy.

Fallen Prince

Since all the guys on here are thinking it, I'm just gonna say it; Post a pic of your sis! Jk, but congrats man, KH 0 will keep us busy just long enough for us to gripe about the next one.

Ok so because of my dumb-o parents, i was unable to preorder the bbs. However, my totally rad older sister (hey guys she's single!!!!:lol:) drove me to the nearest gamestop today. When i got inside i rushed over to the psp section hoping that bbs would be there.

Just my luck, i thought to myself, one copy left!! peteshocked <- my face when i saw it

I reached over and grabbed it, so happy that i could have this game. i held it up legend of zelda style in my victorious glee. then some schmoh comes in and grabs the game from me!! i said to him "hey buddy what are you doing, thats my game!" and he just tried to get over to the check out area with MY game!s1smackdown

so then what i did was i charged up and punched him right in the stomach. he dropped the game which i quickly paid for and left the store

but now, i'm playing the game and its great!!
Ok, so, I come home from trying to hunt the game down all day (bc it is sold out everywhere)to... reading this....
one, I got into a fight at Gamestop this day today
two, it was over the last copy of BBS....
three, that story could not be anymore wronger

this cant be coincidance because if that is the case than that means are a FUCCKER YOU ROBBED ME YOU KNOW THAT WAS MY XOPY FAIR AND SQUARE YOU JUST COULDNT LEAVE I ALONE BUT NOOOOO OU ATTACKED ME IN FRONT OF PEOPLE TODAY! I WILL HUNT YOU DOW BITCH ASS BITCH AND KICK YOUR DUST ON YOUR FACE MARK MY WORDS

btw on the way out your dropped your edge card, guess I will help my self peteispleased

ps fcuk you that was the closest I ever got to the game today but like I said I have your edge card peteispleased

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Ok, so, I come home from trying to hunt the game down all day (bc it is sold out everywhere)to... reading this....

this cant be coincidance because if that is the case than that means are a FUCCKER YOU ROBBED ME YOU KNOW THAT WAS MY XOPY FAIR AND SQUARE YOU JUST COULDNT LEAVE I ALONE BUT NOOOOO OU ATTACKED ME IN FRONT OF PEOPLE TODAY! I WILL HUNT YOU DOW BITCH ASS BITCH AND KICK YOUR DUST ON YOUR FACE MARK MY WORDS

btw on the way out your dropped your edge card, guess I will help my self peteispleased

ps fcuk you that was the closest I ever got to the game today but like I said I have your edge card peteispleased
What is this? I don't even...? Loke13 is confused.

Xicahmel

well actually you douchefacehead the game was clearly in my posssession before you tried to get your snobby greedy hands all over my presious copy of this game. you got lucky you punk. i could easly smash you into 100000000000 infinity peaces and you wouldn't even know what hit you!!!

of course you lie and say tht the story isnt true! youre just upset that i got the greatest psp game there is and you got too taste your lunch twice!! OHH BURNNNN

good luck buying anything good with that edge card nothing you buy can be as good as the game i have :lol:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Thankfully, i pre-ordered the BBS Bundle, thankfully you got the game and the dude did not finish stealing it from you.

well actually you douchefacehead the game was clearly in my posssession before you tried to get your snobby greedy hands all over my presious copy of this game. you got lucky you punk. i could easly smash you into 100000000000 infinity peaces and you wouldn't even know what hit you!!!

of course you lie and say tht the story isnt true! youre just upset that i got the greatest psp game there is and you got too taste your lunch twice!! OHH BURNNNN

good luck buying anything good with that edge card nothing you buy can be as good as the game i have :lol:

Yeah WHATEVER BRO lol, I'll just get my posse to beat ur pussyass you probably couldn't even say all that to me in real life And um you have 27.63$ on your card moronn, just looked it up
HEY!!!!
Either you guys sort this out in a civilized manner or move the flaming into PMs. Otherwise I'll close this thread.

Butt out, this is between me and him with all due respect *Mr. Mod* I appreciate it though XD

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah WHATEVER BRO lol, I'll just get my posse to beat ur pussyass you probably couldn't even say all that to me in real life And um you have 27.63$ on your card moronn, just looked it up
It's over. stop crying about it. >_>, It'll be in stores again.

Butt out, this is between me and him with all due respect *Mr. Mod* I appreciate it though XD
Wow. you know he can easily ban you.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
After running to the mail hub a minute before they close to pick up my copy, I head home, and have to leave for some planned events at my college.
It's now midnight, I get home expecting to try the game out, and I've lost my PSP charger. In fact, it might be at home since I just moved out.

FFS it's like I wasn't meant to play this game.

guys does it hurt being that stupid

thelolbubble

Wow, what an jerk. Good job! Though they might have had more copies if you had asked.

I didn't pre-order, either but when I got to Gamestop yesterday it was completely empty so I was like, hmm, I'll be able to get a copy easy. They didn't have any on the shelf, but I noticed the place for them behind the counter - empty. I was kind of having a mini freak out but I asked the guy at the counter if he had any and he just went to the back room and came back with a handful. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back