• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Amazing.

About the cutscenes. The jet stream of darkness surprising aqua and then her appearing at the ROD Castle of Dreams. I find the dejavu paranoia really interesting. That's kinda what sora had through most of KH1. I have a feeling that Aqua might be freed in this next game or movie.

The most confusing thing about the cutscene I think is Sora and Ven dissapearing. The way Ven dissapears is so creepy. Maybe Xehanort got to him or he got freed.

I really have a feeling that this game or movie is coming out this year for japan at least. Maybe near the end of the year or next winter. It would make more sense and save time and money to use the same engine and graphics that they used for BBS1. More than likely all this was planned too. Make BBS1 and work on BBS2 immediately afterwards. Release BBSFM a few months after BBS.
Say what about 'Next' and 'movies'????

sza392

you know how some of you think that the burst of darkness came from radient garden? wouldnt it make more sense for it to be from the opening of the door in destiny islands because they've been saying how destiny islands has been connected to the darkeness aka RoD. Also (im not sure of this, been way to long since i played kh1) but wasnt riku the one who opened that door because if he did it would explain why aquas wayfinder was glowing after all riku is connected to terra in some ways. Just my opinion

Rexy

Bronze Member
you know how some of you think that the burst of darkness came from radient garden? wouldnt it make more sense for it to be from the opening of the door in destiny islands because they've been saying how destiny islands has been connected to the darkeness aka RoD. Also (im not sure of this, been way to long since i played kh1) but wasnt riku the one who opened that door because if he did it would explain why aquas wayfinder was glowing after all riku is connected to terra in some ways. Just my opinion
now that you menton it, remeber when Sora met Kairi on the secret place at the end of Destiny Islands story on Kingdom Hearts? The Door oppened and Kairi flew into Sora (giving him her heart), what if the door oppening was that whole of light...i'll put a video of that part and the part of the light and darkness... wait just two minutes
From 0:20 to 0:33

Do you see the door opening, maybe thats why:
From 1:44 to 2:15

see the connection, i think this is very plausible

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, it makes more sense for Radiant Garden because that was the first time that Darkness had entered the world plus that was the cause of Heartless anywhere. Plus the fact that AX opened it gives reason for Aqua's wayfind since AX is Terra

sza392

No, it makes more sense for Radiant Garden because that was the first time that Darkness had entered the world plus that was the cause of Heartless anywhere. Plus the fact that AX opened it gives reason for Aqua's wayfind since AX is Terra

yea after thinking about it, my suggestion would mean that aquas been walking around for years since that door wasnt open till kh1, but you never know. only time will tell. So does that mean that there were no heartless in bbs (been a while since i played that too)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
yea after thinking about it, my suggestion would mean that aquas been walking around for years since that door wasnt open till kh1, but you never know. only time will tell. So does that mean that there were no heartless in bbs (been a while since i played that too)
She has been walking around the RoD for years. She meets Ansem the Wise after he gets thrown back into the RoD by his machine in KH2.
But the scene with darkness flowing into the RoL is basically a short amount of time after she enters the RoD since it's before she meets Ansem, so it indicates that this was when the DtD was opened in RG.

There were no heartless present in the RoL with the exception of MX summoning a handful of purebloods.

Crystal

Silver Member
She has been walking around the RoD for years. She meets Ansem the Wise after he gets thrown back into the RoD by his machine in KH2.
But the scene with darkness flowing into the RoL is basically a short amount of time after she enters the RoD since it's before she meets Ansem, so it indicates that this was when the DtD was opened in RG.

There were no heartless present in the RoL with the exception of MX summoning a handful of purebloods.

Those Heartless appear in KG is created by MX?

Decrith

Not Created. Summoned. I remember reading somewhere, before the disaster, Heartless can only enter the RoL when summoned.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Keep in mind that time flows differently in the RoD so that Aqua could have spent a week walking around and a year would have passed to lead into Radiant Garden's destruction/Heartless invasion

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Keep in mind that time flows differently in the RoD so that Aqua could have spent a week walking around and a year would have passed to lead into Radiant Garden's destruction/Heartless invasion

I still have to wonder though... how does Aqua survive? Yes, time moves slower but if you don't have food or water for a whole week you're just going to be a rotting corpse... well, I guess if she was really desperate for food there was a whole lot of Heartless she'd be killing... but there's still no liquid.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still have to wonder though... how does Aqua survive? Yes, time moves slower but if you don't have food or water for a whole week you're just going to be a rotting corpse... well, I guess if she was really desperate for food there was a whole lot of Heartless she'd be killing... but there's still no liquid.

She could cast blizzard and then use fire and drink??

loljk, they never eat, sleep, drink or go to the toilet

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I do keep that in mind, but I'm referring to the time that has passed in the RoL. Aqua has been in the RoD for 11 years (RoL wise).

Then why was SRK so concerned about bringing provisions for the rafting trip in KH1?
PLOT HOLES.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Then why was SRK so concerned about bringing provisions for the rafting trip in KH1?
Condoms. They aren't going to have a threesome and have Kairi give birth on a raft

Last edited:

vnnk

Just game logic don't question it bad thinks might happen ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back