• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Not Created. Summoned. I remember reading somewhere, before the disaster, Heartless can only enter the RoL when summoned.

Used Darkness to summon? I thought it was created through the darkness from people heart

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Used Darkness to summon? I thought it was created through the darkness from people heart

Hearts had been falling to darkness forever. When those hearts collapsed, they turned into Heartless, and appeared in the RoD. The only way for those Heartless to appear in the RoL was for someone to summon them from the RoD. That's what MX does in BBS. He summons Heartless, he didn't create them.

Crystal

Silver Member
Hearts had been falling to darkness forever. When those hearts collapsed, they turned into Heartless, and appeared in the RoD. The only way for those Heartless to appear in the RoL was for someone to summon them from the RoD. That's what MX does in BBS. He summons Heartless, he didn't create them.

Nope. MX just summoned them... meaning he said "Yo, Heartless. Get out of the realm of darkness and fight my apprentice!"

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. So, he can summon it whenever he want?

C

cgkraz

For some reason I have a strong feeling this game is part of 3D. Either as 2 storylines going on at once, or like CoM, where you play through as Sora, then as Riku. I'm probably not right, but they really are stretching the series out. It's coming to the point im watching youtube walkthroughs and saving my money from buying. Anyways, If it IS part of 3D, I'll have a chance to play it

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
For some reason I have a strong feeling this game is part of 3D. Either as 2 storylines going on at once, or like CoM, where you play through as Sora, then as Riku. I'm probably not right, but they really are stretching the series out. It's coming to the point im watching youtube walkthroughs and saving my money from buying. Anyways, If it IS part of 3D, I'll have a chance to play it

It swaps from one to the other at parts. It's like, one playthrough, but at times you either play as Sora or Riku

Decrith

Well it certainly doesn't summon food or anything. Water, yes, but not food.

Yeah, I wondered how Aqua could survive 10 yrs without food or water, then I realized she can use magic to get water.

Megavoltage

Awards
Aqua found Castle of Dreams and probably other worlds. Maybe those places are where she gets food and water and where she hides from the Heartless to sleep. All done off camera since a character eating and sleeping would be a boring segment

Decrith

The thing is, CoD or any other world wasn't there till a few years after she got to the RoD.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Aqua found Castle of Dreams and probably other worlds. Maybe those places are where she gets food and water and where she hides from the Heartless to sleep. All done off camera since a character eating and sleeping would be a boring segment
LOL. This just made me think of Days where almost every cutscene is RAX eating ice-cream.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yeah, I wondered how Aqua could survive 10 yrs without food or water, then I realized she can use magic to get water.

Interesting question lol
How can she use magic to create water?
And her hair doesn't grow after 10 years..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Interesting question lol
How can she use magic to create water?

Blizzard + Fire would work pretty well.

And her hair doesn't grow after 10 years..

Because it hasn't been 10 years to her. Time flows differently in the Realm of Darkness. It's possible that the equivalent of 10 years in the Realm of Light might be just a few hours in the Realm of Darkness.

Crystal

Silver Member
Blizzard + Fire would work pretty well.

Ah..i see

Because it hasn't been 10 years to her. Time flows differently in the Realm of Darkness. It's possible that the equivalent of 10 years in the Realm of Light might be just a few hours in the Realm of Darkness.

Now i only know the timeline between RoD and RoL are different, how about Realm in between?
So, Aqua was like in RoD about one week only?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now i only know the timeline between RoD and RoL are different, how about Realm in between?
So, Aqua was like in RoD about one week only?

Who knows?

Eh, we don't know exactly how much time passed for her, just that it was significantly less than 11 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back