• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Didn't Square-Enix already announce that BBS wouldn't be on the Go? That was like WAAY before BBS was released in Japan! Wow.

People were hoping it'd be different in the English version because the english site had the PSN logo on it. But that could easily just mean that BBS could go infustracture. After all, they did say they were adding more "online stuff" so I wouldn't be surprised if Infustracture mode was one of them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
People were hoping it'd be different in the English version because the english site had the PSN logo on it. But that could easily just mean that BBS could go infustracture. After all, they did say they were adding more "online stuff" so I wouldn't be surprised if Infustracture mode was one of them.

An Australian site with information with our release of BBS didn't list BBS with Infrastructer. It said:
"Ad-hoc Mode - 2-6 players.
Infrastructure Mode - None"

LuxordKing

So then it really does Draw the Question. Why is the PSN Logo on the American site.

Confrimed: No Infrastructure Mode (Online Gameplay)
Confrimed: No PSN Release.

Maybe because the Trailer is on the PSN or maybe there saying they have a page on the PSN who knows.

And even though this isn't much, during the E3 Playstation conference it shows BBS being played on a PSPgo. (Also was one of the three games that were showed the longest in the Software Update Trailer.)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
And even though this isn't much, during the E3 Playstation conference it shows BBS being played on a PSPgo. (Also was one of the three games that were showed the longest in the Software Update Trailer.)

It's already confirmed not to be on the Go so that E3 vid just put BBS on the Go just by random. There was no reason behind it.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

That was a PSP ad, they showed a lot of PSP game trailers and keep changing the color and the PSP to PSPGo. It was just a PSP ad.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
An Australian site with information with our release of BBS didn't list BBS with Infrastructer. It said:
"Ad-hoc Mode - 2-6 players.
Infrastructure Mode - None"

If you have a PS3, you can play any game that is Ad Hoc Only via Infrastructure. AKA, Birth by Sleep, Dissidia, etc are all online games if you have a PS3.

State

Awards
That was a nice move, considering how the PSP Go was a massive FAILURE one Sony's part.

acan444

PISSED! Oh well. I still have hope for this to come on PSN as (1) on the view all PSP (UMD Only) Games they list about 5 PS1 classics which are only downloadable and (2) they could still be deciding (kinda like DISSIDIA took a year or more) and (3) they also haven't updated the release date and number of players on that page (which is 2-6 online, I think). (I still have hope). Good thing I still have my PSP 1000. Although even with data install I bet loading times are outrageous on it. Also for every one bashing on the psp GO owners, don't. It is really annoying to read all of that.

Yessir_23

Awards
PISSED! Oh well. I still have hope for this to come on PSN as (1) on the view all PSP (UMD Only) Games they list about 5 PS1 classics which are only downloadable and (2) they could still be deciding (kinda like DISSIDIA took a year or more) and (3) they also haven't updated the release date and number of players on that page (which is 2-6 online, I think). (I still have hope). Good thing I still have my PSP 1000. Although even with data install I bet loading times are outrageous on it. Also for every one bashing on the psp GO owners, don't. It is really annoying to read all of that.
Yeah, I'm also hoping for a PSN release. You make valid points, but since about 90% of this community is strongly anti-Go, don't expect much backing up -_-.
BTW, could you give the links to the PS1 classics listed as UMD only?

Shadow Key

Well this sucks. You'd think that Square would broaden the horizons for who would buy the game. Wouldn't it increase sales?

Yessir_23

Awards
There is no definite answer yet. For all we know, the game could still get a digital release.

acan444

If you go to the Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep page scroll above the comments and click on view all PSP (UMD-Only) Games. It lists Final Fantasy VII and IX, Final Fantasy Tactics, Grandia, Wild Arms 2 and some other PSOne Classics under non-downloadable games. (Although the game page may say different)
But here is the list:
Browse all | Games & Media - PlayStation.com

acan444

Not only that but some of the actual games are also downloadable that say (UMD-Only)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I'm just wondering...two other threads regarding this topic and you opted for thread necromancy?

LuxordKing

Lol, I was kinda shocked that this thread randomly made it back to the top when it was like on page 12 2 days ago lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lol, I was kinda shocked that this thread randomly made it back to the top when it was like on page 12 2 days ago lol.

This happens a lot actually. I don't really understand why anyone would go back through all those old threads though :\

LuxordKing

Neither do I lol, but oh well really the only thread I could see of mine coming back to the front page top is the thread that made it on the khinsider home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back