• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal

Silver Member
Maybe we will just see that the door opened without a keyblade....lol..with AX stand in front...
Sheeshhh... I think people would start thinking that the game with AX just exploring RG is pointless.. So, nevermind...

AX is the one who full of mystery lol
It will be pretty interesting to know.
It isn't the whole game about AX so i don't think it is pointless, maybe there is minor part of the game will talks about him.

That could be related to Namine.. I wonder when is the scene take place.. ._.

Maybe after Sora and Riku carry on their journey?

Stars

リク
AX is the one who full of mystery lol
It will be pretty interesting to know.
It isn't the whole game about AX so i don't think it is pointless, maybe there is minor part of the game will talks about him.

That's what I hope can get ..at least... ._.

Maybe after Sora and Riku carry on their journey?

I saw some people said it was during the time Axel kidnap her. But by the time, she wouldn't have know so much and explore the twilight town mansion..and look at her face... she seem to have serious business to do...lol
I would love it to be after Sora and Riku go on their journey and Kairi has her own.

Crystal

Silver Member
I saw some people said it was during the time Axel kidnap her. But by the time, she wouldn't have know so much and explore the twilight town mansion..and look at her face... she seem to have serious business to do...lol
I would love it to be after Sora and Riku go on their journey and Kairi has her own.

Maybe something she had to find out about Namine.
Hopefully, BBS v2 will at least explains some of it lol

Stars

リク
Maybe something she had to find out about Namine.
Hopefully, BBS v2 will at least explains some of it lol

I think someone should have told her about Namine, not she find out herself lol xD
And it should be related to the Namine torment thingy

Crystal

Silver Member
I think someone should have told her about Namine, not she find out herself lol xD
And it should be related to the Namine torment thingy

Namine having a torment?
Oh Yeah, i remember in Blank Points , she calling for Sora to save her too?

Stars

リク
Namine having a torment?
Oh Yeah, i remember in Blank Points , she calling for Sora to save her too?

She is also the one called Sora name. Namine should have felt sorry to Sora as what she done in CoM and there was something she is unable to talk to Sora when she is recovering Sora memories?

Crystal

Silver Member
She is also the one called Sora name. Namine should have felt sorry to Sora as what she done in CoM and there was something she is unable to talk to Sora when she is recovering Sora memories?

Possible.And maybe she found out something in Sora but she doesn't have the chance to tells him?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
So, I'm thinking that it's more likely to have Ansem's apprentices as playable characters than Aqua unless the setting is the Realm of Darkness. I mean, Mickey is just as likely to be a playable as Jack Sparrow is-- at least when we're talking about main protagonist. And if this series is all about "Sora's story", then we ought to expect something more closely related to Sora. Like, Ven's dreams or something (the only thing making me think this is because of that horrible title "Dream Drop Distance").

Revolution

So, I'm thinking that it's more likely to have Ansem's apprentices as playable characters than Aqua unless the setting is the Realm of Darkness. I mean, Mickey is just as likely to be a playable as Jack Sparrow is-- at least when we're talking about main protagonist. And if this series is all about "Sora's story", then we ought to expect something more closely related to Sora. Like, Ven's dreams or something (the only thing making me think this is because of that horrible title "Dream Drop Distance").

Yes, because they would show Aqua, Mickey, Riku, Kairi and all of them in the Secret Episode and not even feature her in the next game...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yes, because they would show Aqua, Mickey, Riku, Kairi and all of them in the Secret Episode and not even feature her in the next game...
My thoughts exactly. If Nomura wanted the spotlight to be on the apprentices he would have added them in the Secret Ending.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I do want a Xehanort scenario (as I'm a Aeleus/Lexaeus fangirl and would love to see some development on that front)

But I do like the idea of a new wielder. In MX's journals he mentioned that he knew of a few Keyblade wielders outside of his own circle. (He also talked about being denied a role which name escapes me)

I don't think we'll play as them, but running into one of the non MX/ME keyblade wielders would be nice. (I'm guessing Aqua or Mickey would do this part. Or someone coming in to help Kairi)
(Also, officially clearing up whether or not Jack Sparrow is a wielder would be nice too)

Awards
Honestly, I'd rather do without multiple scenarios (3 or more, anyway).
It worked well enough with TAV, but BbS still suffers from feeling a bit disjointed (having to lose all that character growth when starting a new scenario). Not to mention the pacing of the worlds was too quick.

I wouldn't necessarily take the variety of scenes we saw as an indicator of multiple scenarios. I mean, people are jumping all over the idea of playing as Kairi just because of a two second scene with her in it. So does the scene of Donald and Goofy in Traverse Town mean we'll play as one of them?

If I had to choose one person to play as, without a doubt, it's Mickey. I think he's due for his own game.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I would want Mickey to be playable at the least. If another I suppose Riku. For Kingdom Hearts 3D, Kairi could be possible since she could wield a Keyblade. Maybe Yen Sid wasn't aware that Kairi was able to wield one.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i dont think they will have Mickey playable because he is only really playable in KH2 and Days but he's npt playable throughout either story. Itll proabaly just be Aqua. Mickey will encounter her which would be why he knows where she is in Reconnect:KH. If she says she stuck then she is. Besides she wouldn't leave because of BLank Points. And if riku is played and cant be for much

Awards
El Coquí;5414292 said:
i dont think they will have Mickey playable because he is only really playable in KH2 and Days but he's npt playable throughout either story.

That's entirely why he should be playable.
If this game really is bridging the gap between BbS and KH1, then Mickey's the perfect choice because he's the only active hero during that time period.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
If we have multi senerios I think we'll play as Aqua and Mickey. Aqua for obviouse reasones and Mickey because we don't know what happened in his time in the Dark Realm yet.

Mog

Awards
Seriously,An Aqua/Mickey/Riku playable game will absolutely shit on the first bbs.
But I do NOT want to finish one players scenario,get a battle report, blah blah, just a couple of hours on each character will be good.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
That's entirely why he should be playable.
If this game really is bridging the gap between BbS and KH1, then Mickey's the perfect choice because he's the only active hero during that time period.

If we have multi senerios I think we'll play as Aqua and Mickey. Aqua for obviouse reasones and Mickey because we don't know what happened in his time in the Dark Realm yet.

ok and that can simple be done with Aqua and mickey alongside her. I just dont think Nomura would make mickey a playable character in the storyline. if im wrong well ok but i just dont see it as this

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
@mog

So, something a bit more linear? Like you beat Aqua's scenario, then you unlock Mickey's, beat Mickey and then you get Riku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back