• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
ive solved all of your problems everyone
TAX2.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's nothing wrong with this new title, it's actually better.

And thank you for bumping this thread -_-. Discussion of it has just died down, and you bump it for the most trivial reason. I can't even...

Ulicies

Re: Riku in KH3D

Repliku's dead which is a perfect reason for him to be in the Realm of Sleep. Have you played through Riku's story?

But if it was Repliku, wouldn't he just be wearing his Dark Suit instead of the Black Cloak?

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

But if it was Repliku, wouldn't he just be wearing his Dark Suit instead of the Black Cloak?

he couldve been causing mischief and obtained a black cloak somehow.

i personally think it would be more interesting if it was Data Riku but repliku seems more logical. team data!riku

Key of Valor

The Professor
Ulicies said:

It's possible that the Riku Replica could be using the coat to conceal his existence... or the coat serves the same pointless function as it did for Data Riku in the sense that it makes him look cool and hides his face so that the story could build some mystery around the character and such.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
One thing I want to know is if the clone is back is why? In COM he was only needed so they could reuse the Riku boss battles. Other then hinting about Xion there wasn't much to him. I know alot of people are going to flame me for this but I found Riku's clone to be very annoying and just not needed. Ansem was Riku's reason to fight the darkness, and I really did feel sad at all when Riku killed him. He chose to attack,taking out his anger on Riku and paid the price for it. He could have helped Riku out and maybe he could been helped in return. That happened was he got whinny, threw a hissy-fit and killed for it. Granted I will cut him some slack due to his world crashing on him, but he could have taken Sora's worlds to heart. He just seems like a wasted character. Now someone is gonna pull the Xion doesn't need to be saved. She kinda does. She like everyone else got screwed over by MX. Riku 2 screwed himself over. I'm not sure about Data Riku so i'll hold my judgement until I play ReCoded.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Just when I thought this thread was gonna die, look all points have been discussed multiple times. We'll just have to see when the game comes out or when we get new information.
I'd be happy with either, but truth be told knowing Kingdom Hearts it's probably a new look a like. Perhaps forgoten memories that have fallen asleep. Hell I don't know and niether do you /rant

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am not sure how either would be useful returning honestly. Unless one of them has something to do or say that is important enough for them to reappear in DDD. I have no personal preference either. I am all for original Riku <3

JustSnilloc

Or he could be wearing the black cloak over his dark suit... There's plenty of reasons why one would wear one of those in the universe of Kingdom Hearts

Grey

I suppose Repliku would make more sense...

But I'd prefer for it to be Data Riku (why "Data!Riku"?). I'm personally REALLY tired of evil Rikus (assuming that Repliku would become that) and on top of that, Repliku has no reason to be wearing a cloak since he's got that cool-looking dark suit. (EDIT: This was already covered, I guess.)

But why would Data Riku be there in the Realm of Sleep? Data Riku is essentially just Jiminy's Journal of Sora's first adventure, so unless the journal fell asleep :)s) there's no logical reason for why Data Riku would be in the Realm of Sleep.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

But why would Data Riku be there in the Realm of Sleep? Data Riku is essentially just Jiminy's Journal of Sora's first adventure, so unless the journal fell asleep :)s) there's no logical reason for why Data Riku would be in the Realm of Sleep.

that seems to be the only problem for team data riku, idk if anyones answered this but as far as i know data riku is in jiminy's journal, which is in disney castle.

Grey

Reading back, it's possible that Data Riku is a visitor like Sora and Riku are to the Realm of Sleep, so it's possible that he's there without having "died/fallen asleep/whateveryouwantocallit." I agree with whoever thought of the idea that Data Riku and Data Sora will show up in the Realm of Sleep to pass on the knowledge they gained in Re:Coded. Especially because I feel like Data Riku and Data Sora have to reappear at some point, as all of their development and conclusions they made in Re:Coded would be for nothing otherwise.

blueheart

Bronze Member

I'm personally REALLY tired of evil Rikus (assuming that Repliku would become that)

Why do people assume he's still "evil"? He accepted Riku and his existence at his death. And if he has been in the RoS for a while, he been living his own life for a while too. I would think that would make him a happier person, and not still have a grudge against Riku.

Grey

Why do people assume he's still "evil"? He accepted Riku and his existence at his death. And if he has been in the RoS for a while, he been living his own life for a while too. I would think that would make him a happier person, and not still have a grudge against Riku.

I really don't know. I just feel like they wouldn't pass up on making a Riku in a dark suit show up to battle Sora/Riku. After fighting him in KH (a million times, at that (although that was entirely my own fault)), multiple times in CoM, multiple times in Re:CoM, and four times in Re:Coded, I'm quite sick and tired of fighting Riku.

JustSnilloc

Reading back, it's possible that Data Riku is a visitor like Sora and Riku are to the Realm of Sleep, so it's possible that he's there without having "died/fallen asleep/whateveryouwantocallit." I agree with whoever thought of the idea that Data Riku and Data Sora will show up in the Realm of Sleep to pass on the knowledge they gained in Re:Coded. Especially because I feel like Data Riku and Data Sora have to reappear at some point, as all of their development and conclusions they made in Re:Coded would be for nothing otherwise.

Data Riku couldn't be a visitor... He could be sent there, but there would be no way for him to return because it takes a Keyblade Master to be able to leave the RoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back