• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
~Kisuke~

The yell resonated through the shop, hitting every room until it reached Kisuke's ears. A young man stepped around the corner with red hair that touched the floor while a smaller and more timid looking female peered out from behind him. The man didn't look too happy with Jin and his expression of pure anger. "THE HELL JIN! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND BE LOUD! I OUTTA BREAK YOU IN HALF!" The boy yelled out even louder then Jin. Suddenly there was the sound of footsteps as another figure came to the forefront.

"Jinta, there's no need for that." Kisuke said as he raised his head, "Hello Jin. I believe I know why your here but, why do you inform me yourself." Taking a seat at the table in the middle of the room, Kisuke nodded toward Ururu. She was quick to gather four cups and the pot of tea. Gripping his cup lightly, Kisuke took a quick swallow with a satisfying sound at the end. "I can see young Idai is here as well. Probably don't remember ever seeing me."

~Bryce~

The young genius's eyes never wavered from the queen's face. He didn't care why she was here or the concept of beauty that was being thrown around. He only cared about killing her and stopping the olvidado. Then she spoke of the Olvidado being some superior race and other cliche crap. He shook his head and then began to burst out laughing. It must have looked as though he was mentally insane by how he looked. He was holding his sides and bent over. It by far the funniest thing he had ever heard. "You call yourselves the superior race, yet you were defeated centuries and only now have resurfaced. Your as dumb as the Espada and look what happened to them. you beings are highly inferior and I can prove that." Bryce said as he stopped laughing and gave Lunalia a smirk, "My name's Bryce. I hope it's the last thing you remember as you die."

Von83194

Awards
Piedra

"Seems you have quite the ego, resting atop the temple of an ancient race like it's your castle." Said a voice bellow. Piedra looked down and saw what appeared to be a child in a Captains cloak. You've got to be kidding me. I offer to make a treaty, and they send children? "I am the Captain of Squad 12 and President of the Research and Development Institution. I am here on behalf of Soul Society to hear you out about negotiating terms of a temporary alliance against the Olvidado threat. By what name shall we refer to you as?" Piedra stood up and sighed, sliding down to the next level.

Then another figure came from out of the shadows behind him. "Hello. I see The Brain has kept you company and already spoken for me. So let's get down to things." "Yes, lets." He slid down the last to levels of the pyramid and slowly began walking towards them. Remember, be nice. Said Tenshi in his head.

"My name is Piedra Gorgona, but just call me Piedra. As I'm sure you already know, the Olvidado are becoming more powerful. They're making their presence known to the world. They're devastating cities, and killing millions. As I'm sure both of of us know, taking them on alone will be quite the task. Together, however, it might be much less. So on behalf of myself, and any other hollows who decide to join us, will agree to a treaty while we are at war. We only wish to ride Hueco Mundo of these.......creatures, if one would call them that." Nice enough? He asked Tenshi inside his head.

Idai

"THE HELL JIN! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND BE LOUD! I OUTTA BREAK YOU IN HALF!" The young man was clearly upset with Jin. "I'm guessing you know him?" He asked the Vizard. Before they got to do too much interaction however, another man came out, this one looking very familiar. "Jinta, there's no need for that." Idai knew that this was Kisuke Urahara, but he seemed to remember him from somewhere else. He zoned out, thinking to himself as he spoke to Jin. He was sipping his tea when he heard his name and snapped back into the conversation.

"......Idai is here as well.Probably don't remember ever seeing me." "Well sir, your face seems familiar, but I don't think we've actually met. I think I would remember that."

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The Brain

With the arrival of Head Captain Syra, the Arrancar approached them and began to make his proposal. As expected, he understood the situation and came to the same conclusion as they did. If they wanted to win this, they would need to rely on their former enemies...for now. Though The Brain didn't find adding one single Arrancar would improve the situation drastically, any help was beneficial. If he could sway more Hollow to join, they could be used as fodder in place of their own Shinigami.

"Piedra," He began in a hurry, knowing the current situation in the World of the Living was in chaos. "I find your conclusion of the matter at hand agreeable. An alliance between us is needed if we want to face these Olvidado and tip the scales in our favor. Head Captain Syra, I believe we should accept his offer to help. The decision is yours. Just know time is of the essence, as the Olvidado won't wait forever to do something drastic."

While waiting for Syra's decision, The Brain began to ponder on how the other Captains were doing. Reimi, Genji, and Haruka should have no problem in LA as the Olvidado seem quick to relocate their attacks to maximize panic. Idai was consulting Urahara by now, and keeping an eye on Jin. Cerden was...being Cerden, sleeping by now The Brain was sure. Head Captain Syra and Bryce were here with him...

As he thought of Bryce, he looked around, noticing his absence. Unable to feel his spirtual pressure, The Brain turned to Head Captain Syra, hoping he was done conversing with the Arrancar, and asked him. "Sir, where is Captain Avion?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Lunalia the Forgiving

Although she preferred to converse with opponents she deemed strong enough to grab a fraction of her attention, this vulgar man was making it difficult. By bursting out in laughter, he was either insane or he found something she said humorous, in a degrading way no doubt. Even worse, the descriptions he tossed her way; Defeated? Dumb? Inferior? Such words never even came up in thought when Lunalia talked about her proud race.

"Bryce, is it? Well, your ignorance on the situation is alarming. How can we be defeated, yet still stand? How can we be dumb, yet hold wisdom lost thousands of years ago? How can we be inferior, when no other race can compare to our magnificence and power? The Soul Society of the past could not defeat us, so we were sealed away. They knew it was temporary, however, and did it to buy time to find a way to beat us."

With a clap of her hands, an elite Olvidado materialized by her side. It's physical form resembled that of a Lion, with brown spikes protruding from its neck instead of a mane. There was not a single strand of fur on its body, a hard, brown armor like skin covering everything except the glowing orange eyes. "Yet here we are, over 5000 years later, still alive. Face it, there is no way to kill us. We are here to rule over everyone, and you lesser beings should accept my salvation with open arms. For we haven't even begun, what's to come will be far beyond what you can imagine."

"Now then, I wish to chat with the lovely lady. She seems to have some manners. Bryce, since we are in Rome and you are a brutish fellow, why not fight like a gladiator? Keep us entertained by facing the 'Lion' in a battle to the death." Without warning, Lunalia jumped over to the stadium stands, finding a couple of seats that by some miracle avoided being destroyed. She took her seat and crossed her legs, finger pointing over to the female Shinigami. "Come now, I have a busy schedule. Let's leave Bryce to his slaughter so we can talk."

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
"THE HELL JIN! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND BE LOUD! I OUTTA BREAK YOU IN HALF!"

Dammit, not that little shit again. Jin flipped off Jinta with a casual look on his face. Jinta's face got even redder with anger and Jin burst out laughing.

"Hello Jin. I believe I know why your here but, why do you inform me yourself."

"Why Kisuke, you would make me go through all that trouble just for you? Fine. The Head Captain sent us here to acquire any possible information you have on the Oliviado. There is no doubt in my mind that you have heard of the attacks around the world. We need all the info you can give us. Give the info to Idagi, because you know how I am at remembering stuff. I'm going to use your training facility. If you want to see more of my Hollowfication, send Jinta and Ururu down to observe. I'll be up in a couple hours.

Jin finished his cup of tea quickly and stood up and went to the entrance of the Training Facility, without seeing if the two kids were following him or not. Without using the ladder, Jin jumped the hundred or so feet without a care in the world, Bringing his Hollow mask out in the process. When Jin landed, he casually walked about 300 yards from the Ladder, letting the hollows consciousness rise to the surface with his, but not allowing it to take over.I got a deal for you shit head. Once we face one of the particularly strong Oliviado, I'll let you fight em. But you need to let me access more of your power when I have my mask on. Deal?

Interesting deal Jin. I'll accept. But don't you dare forget the terms of this deal alright?

Jin felt his arms twitching and looked down at them. They were now covered in the skin of Hollows, and Jin could tell he he was faster and stronger. Jin reached over his shoulder and took out Doshin, his magnificent Zanpakuto, and activated his Shikai.

SEND THEM INTO OBLIVION, DOSHIN!

Doshin started glowing as Jin tossed it high into the air. It came down in it's unleashed form, a Scythe. Jin grabbed it by it's handle and readied himself to start training with this new speed on some nearby rockformations.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Blah blah blah...

On and on...

Queen Lunalia seemed to be the outspoken nature of the Olvidado themselves, but rumors had it that the fourth King was even more deluded than she was and actually thought that the Olvidado were Gods or some other kind of deity. In certain situations you had to just stay quiet and diplomatic as to not agitate or instigate conflict that wasn't needed. "Well this is..."

The obviousness of the situation was that Queen Lunalia was crazy the entire concept of being superior as a race was ridiculous. There really was no race that was more superior to others because they all relied on some other race to get by and had been or were build up or part of another race to begin with. Instead of argue with the queen, Akairo found it more interesting to stand by and listen to all the headstrong bashes that Bryce could come up with. True to what the queen mentioned, Bryce was alarmingly rude and unnecessarily loud on his opinions.

Akairo found herself amazed by the lack of diplomacy shown by Bryce, he had to have been on drugs. She as always admired just a tad of boldness in a man and if Bryce's frank nature and bold attitude showed that then by all means there was no reason for Akairo to intervene and waste any tine or effort on her behalf unless something terribly wrong started to happen.

"Sure, I don't mind at all having a chat with a queen such as yourself, its not everyday that I get the chance to talk with someone of your status," The lion Olvidado inside the arena was dangerous enough as when Akairo looked at it she saw it on more than one level and her control over the light showed her a densely packed amount of reiatsu flowing to and from the lion. "As you've said, your schedule is busy, so what would you like to discuss while Bryce plays with your lion hmm??"

~~~~~

Cairo was in shambles but not nearly as damaged as Los Angeles had been. Instead of terrorize the populace by simply destroying them all, Caesar had purposely shaken up the idea of their faiths in this attack and had monsters from the greatest cultural nightmares and prophecies come to physical truth.

"In fact this is all quite splendid and all the energy that is being flourished by what people remember is awakening the others hahahaha, this is all a lot easier than i thought it would be but after all we aren't the most superior race ever for nothing!!!"

All three pyramids ha been strewn through Cairo at this point but the Sphinx was still near the center acting like an over-sized throne but the people who remained conscious and that hadn't been eaten or torn apart by the attacking Olvidado got to see what was like the main event, For the last few minutes the mouth of the Sphinx had slowly been overcast with a pale light that started to slowly and surely get violently brighter until a glaring sheen of light was spilling from it.

"These people shall be your sacrifices my brethren, let their souls and destinies be all that you need to be reembodied to take back what is rightfully ours as the true kings of this world."

From there a flash went off into the sky and everybody who was outside in a six mile radius from the flash that was a human was reduced to ash, their physical bodies and souls consumed for use in an unsealing sacrifice. The Sphinx had been used for a medium to direct all of this power for a ritual that had been in preparation for thousands of years thanks to Ptolemy the Egyptian people and those around the world. "Looks like the settling points have been randomized, I can't say for sure just where the other kings will awaken from. It doesn't matter much though."

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
can someone delete this n00b-esque post please so it doesn't ruin the flow in here... sorry won't post again >.>

Last edited:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Queen Lunalia the Forgiving

"You're polite, unlike that brute. I'll give you that. But you've made a few mistakes already..." As Lunalia began conversing with the female Shinigami, sirens could be heard from outside, surrounding the whole stadium. It would seem emergency response teams had been dispatched as she took too much time in this single area. Returning her focus to the conversation at hand, she raised three of her fingers. "Allow me to be ever so kind as to list three mistakes. The first being your unnecessary and false flattery. You don't agree with me, just as the fish thinks the bear eating it is crazy and irrational. You too see us as insane because it is only natural for you to fear and deject that which is on a higher plane than you."

The majestic Queen rose from her seat and proceeded to walk a few steps down the aisle, back facing the woman. "Second, I will have to ask you to never label one of the members of our superior race with the name of an inferior creature. He is no weak lion, just as I am no weak human nor shinigami. So please, do not insult us like that. Your kind may have forgotten us, but you should know better by now than to disrespect us." With a flick of her hand, the wall to the side of her exploded outward into the city. Debris crashed into the authorities preparing to breach the stadium, and the blast continued in a straight line for a few more blocks. Those who had calmed down thinking the attack from before was finished, resumed screaming in panic in whatever language they were raised with.

"Third." Her body now turned to face the female shinigami once again, expression and tone calm as if she didn't just spread even more destruction and this was just another typical day. "You haven't told me your name. It's strange to have a conversation without knowing each other's names, don't you think?"

Von83194

Awards
Geirtýr

Within the walls of Las Noches, a power grew. Slowly at first, but with more and more destruction created by the other Kings, it rapidly grew, until.

"Stay back ye demonic......demons?" Said the elderly King, looking around, clearly confused. "What other worldly Hell hath those demons sent me to?" Quickly he scaned the room and found his spear. He briefly examined it, and saw that it was as perfect as it was when he last saw it. "Good to see that no one has the audacity to touch the." He sent out a mental command and his throne came into the room. "Hmmm, Hell seems to be quite the opposite." He sat on his throne and it carried him out of the room.

He wandered the halls of the fortress for the better half of an hour, occasionally gaining information from the few Olvidado he passed. "So Caesar and Lunalia have been causing destruction. Well we can not let them hath all the fun." He wandered slightly longer, until he came across a room that had something that wasn't an Olvidado in it. In fact, it was the room of a human. "Thy must be the Jaakuna lad I hath heard about. Tell me, why art thou, a faithful servent of Kings, lounging around while our word has yet to be spread across this world?" His throne carried him into the room and stood near the center. "How about this, join me, if thy will, to spread the news of our second coming?"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
OCC: Disregard my post in the OCC thread, gonna throw this quick post up ;D

IC:

Jaakuna

Trying to get at least some shut-eye, Jaakuna was rudely interrupted by The Forth King, Geityr the wise. He must have not been very wise in this moment since he had ruined what little sleep that Jaak wanted to get. One thing everybody in the HQ knows is that Jaakuna gets grumpy when he doesn't get his fifteen hours of sleep. And when he doesn't get his fifteen hours of sleep, people get hurt. And when people get hurt, Jaakuna always gets in trouble for it.

"Geityr, I respect your position, so I won't burn you to a freaking krisp. Hell, I actually like you a lot more than some of these other uptight assholes. However, I have little respect for those who interrupt my beauty sleep." Jaakuna said looking at Geityr with a light red aura beginning to surround his body as he was still laying down, but facing Geityr. "I honestly didn't understand a single freaking word you just said to me. 'why art thou'? Seriously? We're in the 21st century, speak MODERN English."

Jaakuna's complaining was just getting started, but instead, he decided to take it easy on this guy. He didn't know how strong the Forth King was. He knew that he was much stronger than himself. Play with fire and you get burned...or more like, play with lighting, and you get a shocker.

"Okay, let me answer your question. I'm lounging here because I spent most of the day hunting some lameass hollow who didn't want to come nicely, and then I got pestered by the Fifth King. I don't know about you, but I deserve some sleep." Jaakuna said as he got up from his bed, got right in the face of Geityr, and uttered the following words," now, I don't bug you when you're taking yourself a royal nap or a facking royal shit, now do I?" Jaakuna said looking at him funny.

"Okay then, so if you have nothing better else to do, get the hell out of my room, or this human will burn your ass to kingdom come, capeesh?"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
~Kisuke~

Staring at Idai and Jin, he rubbed his chin hair. He couldn't believe that the Olvidado had returned after all this years. Kisuke was probably the only member of old that was still alive to even remember any of the battles that took place against the powerful Olvidado kings. Just the sound of such powerful creatures returning from a seal that he had made himself was almost whimsical. Taking another sip of tea, Kisuke closed his eyes and kept his head aimed toward the floor. "Hmm this is very bad. L.A.'s destruction is just an inch of their power. I've fought these things once before and they did a number on me back then. I'm suprised my seal was stopped after all these years." Kisuke said before standing up and walking over to his file cabinet, "I do remember them though. Caesar, Lunalia, and Almeda. The last one's name started with a G or something. The Almeda was probably the most difficult of the higher ups as it was like you couldn't even hurt him. I believe I filed this stuff. Aw here they are."

Grabbing a large file, it looked as though it would overflow. He tossed it on the table and motioned for Idai to take it. "It's not too detailed and it might even have some mistakes but, that's all I can give ya in terms of info. Though I can get working right away with the Science department in those regards. Hmmmmm on a side related note, Idai have you reached Bankai yet?" Kisuke spoke with a cheery tone.

~Bryce~

Bryce didn't even get a chance to respond as Queen Lunalia called him a brute while creating an Olvidado lion. It didn't look at threatening but, that would all chage in a few moments. "Oh man. I knew my mouth would get me in trouble. " Bryce said with a deep sigh. The lion lunged at Bryce, knocking him to the ground with enough force to shake the ground. It roared loudly before attempting to swipe at his face. Bryce was quick to catch it's paw before using both his legs to kick the beast off of him. Rolling backwards, Bryce gripped the ground, crushing it within his hands. The lion raced toward the young shinigami, swiping quickly and powerfully. Dodging the first swipe, Bryce's reactions and speed would play a large part if not for Bryce's fervor for battle making him want to fight like an animal.

Bryce moved right into the second swipe barely dodging it. His shoulder was underneath it's head while he had his arms wrapped around it's head. Lifting upward, he initiated a grapple move right out of wrestling. The lion was smashed into the ground with it roaring as loud as ever. Bryce turned his body toward the animal-like olvidado with his heart set breaking it's neck. Manipulating reiatsu into a ball within his hand, Bryce just stared at the lion. As it lunged once again, Bryce threw his arm right into it's mouth. There was a large chomp upon Bryce's arm as it attempted to eat it. Suddenly it's body expanded slightly as the ball of reiatsu exploded violently, destroying the lion's insides. Smoke arose from it's mouth and Bryce took his arm out. Grabbing it by the neck, he used shunpo to reach the Queen and Akairo. He slowly flew upwards, revealing himself with the dead lion to the Queen. He threw it's carcass at the Queen's feet while laughing.

"I'm all for fun and games but, your disturbing a very peaceful nap. So either die or leave." Bryce spoke nonchalantly. His mood had changed from his rather serious demeanor. He may have been back to normal but, his hero-like qualities had disappeared.

~Almeda~

Meanwhile in Cairo, an olvidado seal had been broken and the ritual to bring Almeda back had been completed. His body took full form as he was brought back to the world of the living. It had been so long since he was allowed to take look upon the sky. For atleast five minutes Almeda stared at the sky, wondering just how long it would be before his next battle. It took that long before his overly large reiatsu began to pour out in a ridiculous amount. Turning his head to Caesar, he was glad to see someone that wasn't a weakling. "Why if it isn't Caesar. Thanks for the release. I've been longing for battle for so damn long." Almeda spoke in a deep, brutish tone.

He could feel it within his very bones, the sheer force of reiatsu that radiated from Head Captain Syra. He would never forget that man's reiatsu as long as he lived or...unlived. There were only few people that Almeda would remember through their reiatsu and Syra was one of them. It was a ridiculous notion for one to even think of being able to sense someone from so far away but, it was completely natural for the monster known as Almeda. He wanted so bad to confront the man even if it meant stopping the happy reunion of the Olvidado. "I'm proud to see you Caesar but, I must make means somewhere else. After I kill a certain someone, i'll be sure to whip out a city. If you want me then you know how to find me." Almeda said before he vanished with an angry smile.

Moving at speeds that would make a jet's paint peel, Almeda rushed to South America. Nothing would stand in his way of destroying Syra and anyone else that happened to be beside him. It took a few minutes before Alemda was within South America, searching for Syra's reiatsu. He felt it grow stronger and stronger as he got closer like a game of hot and cold. His eyes soon caught wind of the man from years ago and two other idiots that were ripe for the picking. He dropped from the sky, smashing into the ground between Piedra and The Brain. There was no crater or dust left behind from the Olvidado's landing which was rare since Almeda never cared for the landscape.

"There needs no words. I'm Olvidado King number 5 Almeda and i've come to defeat you.......no it's been so long since i've done this. What I meant to day was i've come to KILL YOU!" Almeda said with such rage. Either they would question him and die or they would face him and die. Either way would please Almeda as long as a fight was involved.

~Syra~

Syra smiled at the prospect of a truce between their races. Maybe this would be the peaceful means to end the needless violence that usualy came about their meetings. He nodded at The Brain and smiled at Piedra. "I agree with Brain. We have an agreement. I hope that this will last much longer then just the Olvidado." Syra exclaimed with a joyful demeanor. Before he could walk over and shake Piedra's hand, the sudden raise of spiritual pressure was rampent. He knew that The Brain and Piedra could also feel the pressure getting closer and closer before it was standing right before them. Horror crossed his face while he remembered all the horrible things that came with Almeda's presence.

The head captain's whole attitude went from cheerful and happy to afraid. "W-w-why are yu back? You shouldn't be back. Your the worst of them all. Piedra, Brain, prepare yourselves." Syra's tone was heavy and commanding. He wouldn't die at the king's hands today nor would anyone standing with him today.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Oops, I'm sorry darling.....my name is Akairo Ginga."

Akairo snickered to herself as Bryce quickly made work of the Olvidado that Lunalia had summoned, if it weren't for Bryce acting like a brute it was possible that things would have gone a lot different but Lunalia was far too obsessed with the idea of being inferior to all other races. It had consumed her more than most of the Kings but she knew that the fourth king was even crazier than she was.

Her eyes looked to the sky as she took a slow contemplating breath and faced Lunalia, looking up at her due to her being so tall. "Tell me something, its been a long time sine you were all sealed away but I can see that you never stopped to think about why it was done. The balance of all the worlds and spiritual forces need to be regulated and the destruction of your race would upset that balance."

Lunalia spoke of superiority and not calling beings of her kind weak names but they were as such Olvidado and the same format and makeup of any other being. "I'm amazed that you are so stuck up and think you're race is so grand, the last time I checked you creatures came into being due to a mistake that other beings made and the concentration of reiryoku at that place embodied you into superior beings, " Akairo paused and waved her hand at the carcass of the lion, "Bryce took that thing out with little trouble. We all know that the kings are the only ones who truly have any kind of superior power and that doesn't mean you can't be stopped at all."

Being a person that had once been a combination of multiple beings but had overcome this and obtained an even greater power of her own, Akairo didn't think that Lunalia was really insane just her intentions were a bit off. "In any case you know as well as I do that your kind were only forgotten because of the fear that you put into the world in the past. Originally you certainly weren't called the Olvidado as there was nothing to forget was there??"

Years of research that Akairo didn't think she'd need was perfect for the ongoing situation and for what it was worth she felt no need to pull any punches. Fear was what caused those with power to fall so quickly. "You have an abundance of power at your disposal but as far as I'm concerned your forces of the moon mean nothing compared to my power over the celestial bodies themselves. I can't just watch you destroy Rome but if you want to run from us and do so it shows me how weak and scared you really are."

Akairo sighed and looked to Bryce, his body clad and gorgeous as ever, "Hmmm what do you think comes next, do we face this Queen or wait until a better time??" Her eyes glistened in amusement and her hand went into the side of her robe, only to pull out a small jewel that radiated with orange light. "Do you know what this is Queen Lunalia, I think that you do..."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
~Corona~

What is going on? All these Cities being destroyed? But the attacks started there?

Those were the thoughts racing through her mind as she zoomed down the road using Hirenkyaku, She was actually surprised at how far her limits had exceeded her expectations after she fought that Fallen Espada. She was just about to the former city limit of Los Angeles and surprisingly she caught several sources of Reiryoku. They were either very weak or they were suppressing their actual presence... But most likely it was the latter. She soon let go as she pulled up to the ruins of the near city center and leaped upon the ruins of the roofs using Hirenkyaku... She swerved her head toward the presences and saw three shinigami and what seemed to be one Fullbringer.

Hmmm three captains and a full bring so it seems they were suppressing their reiryoku. she took a comfortable crouching position and observed what might transpire between these individuals.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Queen Lunalia the Forgiving​

With a thud, the motionless body of Bryce's opponent landed at the Queen's feet. Unlike usual, her eyes did not hold compassion nor sadness, instead her expression became unreadable like a blank slate. She glanced over at Bryce as he taunted over his victory, then returned her attention to the female, now naming herself Akairo. Every word, every sentence she listened to and focused upon all the details. This Akairo had come to this confrontation prepared, her knowledge over their race was more than expected. She even carried with her a Nulla Jewel, a fragment which Lunalia did not believe still existed at this time. The Soul Society long lost created them when the Kings first fought them, crafting the stones in order to dampen the Kings' powers just enough to seal them away. Without it, the High King would not have been trapped, and everything would have been theirs by now.

"Akairo and Bryce, I now feel comfortable knowing your convictions. I beg your pardon, will you give me a moment?" Without waiting for an answer, she took a few steps back and clapped her hands. Not one, but two Olvidado appeared on either side of her. They were the bodyguards which resembled apes she left in Hueco Mundo, one of them carrying her folded battle attire in its palm. She grabbed the clothing and waited in between them as they assumed the same position as they did in LA to withstand Caesar's attack. Out of sight from any prying eyes, she discarded her tattered dress and gloves, switching to her skin tight, black pants and long sleeved, leather shirt.

The bodyguards separated as she finished zipping up her shirt in the back. Without even needing to be ordered, the two of them understood their job was done and set off back to Hueco Mundo. "I apologize for the wait. Now, in regards to your well studied statements, Akairo. I am not concerned about this supposed balance your kind claims they are preserving. Whichever excuse you use to justify your actions concern me not. As for our origin..." Lunalia became silent as she approached the fallen Olvidado. Once she was standing right beside it, she knelled down and placed her hand on its side. "...that too, matters not. You can discuss all you want how we came to be, that doesn't make our existence any less superior. We are without a doubt the greatest beings created. The only reason you speak like that now is because, like every other race, you've...forgotten the depths of our power."

A glorious silver light shone from the hand touching the Olvidado, fading away just as fast as it had formed. Within a second after, a blue light began to pulsate from the same hand, enveloping its entire body. As she stood up, so to did the once thought dead Olvidado. However, the blue light grew to a blinding intensity as it began to undergo a transformation. "Please, do not insult my allies. Saying only the Kings are superior is a grave underestimation on your part. And do not mistake their similar appearances to lesser species as some form of relation. We choose the physical bodies on a whim, tending to shape them in recognizable forms to match the setting."

The light faded, revealing a dramatic change in the Olvidado's look. It now stood on two legs, increasing its height by twofold. The clawed forearms stretched out even longer, with the addition of two more arms growing from where the head was previous for a total of four arms. With no head nor face, its glowing orange eyes now stared out from the upper chest. "The title Olvidado suits us at the moment, as much as I despise it. Until we make everyone remember us, I shall use it. Also, don't mock me anymore, it's rather rude. Of course I know what a Nulla Jewel looks like, as I expect you have some idea yourself. A collection of those were used to weaken the Kings long enough to seal us. Yes, they were quite effective..."

Lunalia released an immense amount of spiritual pressure, suffocating the life out of any surviving humans still foolish enough to be around. Even her four-armed ally winced from this amount of power washing over the area. "However, as if some archaic relic would give you a fair chance. Do you think we Kings wouldn't grow stronger? Trapped or not, 5000 years of rest has increased our reitatsu far beyond what you can hope to reach. Sealing us has backfired, curse your predecessors for ruining any hope you had of killing us. Nulla Jewel or not, I don't need even a fraction of my power to free you from this life."

Not wasting a second more, Lunalia dispersed her reitatsu underneath the entire stadium, causing a pale glow to rise from the ground. Staying right behind her so as to not be caught in the attack, 4-Arms fired beams of energy from each of his hands, one at Akairo and three aimed at Bryce. Finished preparing, Lunalia lifted both hands into the air, the pale light now illuminating so bright, it could be seen for miles. The Bang, Zoom erupted upward, the forced ripping the entire stadium out of the ground. Of everything caught in the blast, that which wasn't eradicated from the initial blast was sent skyrocketing for miles by the immense force. Once the dust settled and the light faded, the ground Lunalia and 4-Arms stood upon would be all that was left of the proud Olympics.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Cerden

In a back-and-forth frenzy, Daichishini and Cerden were matching each other’s blows right on the money. When Cerden would fire a Shakkaho, Daichishini would respond with a swift deflection. Their sparring sessions are always like this, and neither of them has even entered into shikai. It has been ten minutes of nonstop blow, block, blow, block, dodge, and a repeat.

“Damn, Daichishini. If this keeps up, I might actually have to go all out.” Cerden said as he held his sword in a centered, two-handed stance.

“Now now, you can’t give me all the credit.” Daichishini smiled, “you haven’t been making it easy for me, either." Daichishini said.

A moment of silence was allowed from both Daichishini and Cerden as the two of them looked at each other with a smile. This was the smile of allowing things to go up to the next level. They knew that what this meant, and to be quite honest, it was a long time coming. A spar between a man and his zanpaktou.

Smash to bits!!” Both Daichishini said in sync. Their swords, since they called out the release phrase at the exact same time, began to release a brown reiatsu at the same exact time. A cloud of smoke started to emerge from the hilt. After a few seconds had passed, there was the shikai form in all of its glory. A halberd with a wooden-shapped spike at the bottom, and a maroon red and black colors that made up the entire halberd.

“Haha, now let’s do this, friend..” Cerden said starting at Daichishini as he did the same.

Cerden used flash step while still holding the halberd, and he went for a downward strike as he was in the air, and Daichishini blocked it with the spike at the bottom. Daichishini then proceeded to twist his body around to a point where Cerden was dragged down. All of this occurred in the amount of only three seconds. Cerden knew he would be in trouble if he let himself hit the ground, so in response, he fired shakkaho at a close range, which meant bad news for the both of them.

“SHAKKAHO!” As soon as Cerden said that, a red flare of spirit energy emerged from his free hand, and form that an explosion . The explosion produced red smoke, which when it cleared, Cerden AND Daichishini were on their last breath. It was obvious that they had reached their limits.

“What do you say? We call it a draw?” Cerden said proposing a draw.

Daichishini hesitated, but even he couldn’t hover up, so he nodded in agreement. He didn’t even say anything.

As soon as that happened, Cerden awoke from his nap. “What the--” Cerden said all shocked as he fell out of his chair. He quickly got back up only to find that he napped for only fifteen minutes.

“Are you serious?!” After finding out how much little time had passed, Cerden wandered off to the Mess Hall hoping to grab a bite to eat. He needed to clear his head as well.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Something like a heavy hand must have slapped Reimi across the face. Thankfully it wasn't, it was just the gut telling her that something or someone had stepped foot in the area. She raised an eyebrow at this feeling. Maybe it was a good time to investigate, hopefully the others would be finding some useful information as well. Being the tactician that she is, Reimi unsheathed Amaterasu. She held the grip in one hand while the blade rested on her opposite fingers. The blade did not exhibit any of its normal features that it would otherwise take while bathing in the sun's UV rays. Instead, the cloudiness of the sky from the smoke, blocked out the sun. The youth gave a brief sigh and held her blade towards the sky. "Let's brighten it up a bit, shall we?"

"Let your radiance shine, Amaterasu!"

The mere transformation of the blade from its original state to its shikai was something marvelous to witness. The luminous glow from the blade parted the dense smoke in the clouds. It was a sight to behold as a pillar of light rested on Reimi's shoulder like a blanket. A short moment passed as Amaterasu emitted its own smoke that eventually fused with the air around her. Her magenta eyes darted around the immediate area looking for any sign of movement.

One, two, three...four? Hell...five? Two more heartbeats than what she initially felt when they entered Los Angeles. The nearest, not far from her own position, seemed to be on a move. That one would be easier to intercept and possibly open for questioning. Another thing to keep in mind is that these two strangers could be responsible for the destruction of Los Angeles. In that case, her guard would have to be at its fullest.

A single burst of speed led Reimi over two blocks to where the nearest source of a heartbeat was. Her body position led her directly five feet in front of this...uh, person? He did not seem of this world. One that could be barely called human to say the least. Though he did have humanoid features. Despite his peculiar appearance, Reimi did not budge in the slightest. In fact, he seemed strong, strong enough to the point where the reiryoku was pulsating through the tattoo-like markings on his arms. This fact made Reimi excited enough to smile.

"Well, I'd say a 'guy' like you couldn't be capable of taking down an entire city in one go. Or am I wrong to assume that?"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ptolemy had yet to get a response from Genji whom he remembered training with some time ago after a simple chat and a shared interest in cigarettes but at the time Genji wasn't the man he was now. If things could get better, another person had showed up and was now hiding behind a building that was less than thirty feet from where he stood, still facing Genji. "Boy, what's wrong with people these days, they hide in the shadows and then think it'll help any??"

The man's six arms bent down and all thirty of his fingers touched the grime that laid beneath his feet, the dusty earth and broken concrete spoke to him, telling of an attack so completely terrible even the energy left over had a residual effect on the area. Caesar and Lunalia had really gone off in Los Angeles but those kinds of things were to be expected. Ptolemy was about to expose the presence that was hiding nearby, yet he didn't as something a lot more interesting happened.

A shinigami had activated their shikai and when doing so a rush of reiryoku mixed with light erupted up into the sky which parted the cloudy upper clouds of smoke. "Now that's impressive." Of course the garment that Ptolemy wore basically reduced the output of his spiritual pressure down to nothing which was a fabulous thing indeed. However much that was true ended up being very questionable as his arms alone often radiated a lot of energy.

"Well, I'd say a 'guy' like you couldn't be capable of taking down an entire city in one go. Or am I wrong to assume that?" Ptolemy turned to the woman and shrugged, pointing to her zanpukuto and smiling, she was very beautiful as he'd witnessed previously but that was a matter for another time.

The toppled building mass that the other spiritual pressure was coming from started to wobble and when two of Ptolemy's arms moved thick streams of red lightning tore through the sides of it, causing the building to burst apart. Only a single finger on each hand from the arms had been pointed out but the buildings, or what had been left of them were gone. "I don't know gorgeous, you'd have to tell me."

All six arms folded across Ptolemy's chest. "Hmm nice shikai by the way, I'd love to see just what it does."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Haruka was startled as Reimei readied her Shikai.

Haruka had also noticed the slight spark of another presence at the top of a nearby building as well. but as that building Crashed down after the fullbringer's attack He placed his hand on the handle of Kage.

Corona now realized her cover had been blown... The building underneath her was falling.
She quickly readied Hirenkyaku and appeared not two meters from the group. She reached into her handbag and pulled out the bladeless claymore handle and quickly generated a blade of Reiryoku that imitates the blade's former size.

She pointed her blade at the Fullbringer.

Haruka's Zanpakuto was drawn and in his hand. He looked at the newcomer quickly and soon realized what she was... She was a quincy.

"Well all we need now is a hollow and a Arrancar or Visored and we'll have all beings here it seems. The newcomer is a quincy."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nothing that Lunalia said mattered now, she had made her choices and she was set in her ways but at least Akairo knew she'd made her point. How the queen felt about it didn;t concern her, she knew all too well that these beings only cared about the power they held within and how to use it to destroy everything and anything that was below them. Sadly by their standards everybody was inferior so the problems arising within the world needed to be taken care of.

"I've forgotten nothing. You've forgotten the depths of power that people hold." The queen also had no idea how dangerous the shinigami and other races had gotten in the thousands of years since they had been sealed away, her retort fell on deaf ears as the queen brought back the lion like creature from before and turned it into a monstrosity before both Bryce and herself. Akairo wasn't going to bother to argue with this woman, she was too far gone and in that was overconfident in her abilities to the point that she thought a fraction of her strength could take out both Akairo and Bryce. Maybe she was right but if that were true, Lunalia was a lot more powerful than Akairo was assuming.

A release of spiritual pressure slammed across the stadium from the queen and as it happened, Akairo quickly took her blade from the sash around her robe. Spiritual force radiated on Akairo's hand as the beams were fired from the beast, she'd let Bryce handle what was sent his way and used her bare hand to knock the other blast aimed at her away. The stadium got torn up right after that and the chunks of it were sent in many directions but most of the pieces went skyward. It would be a catastrophe if they fell back down onto Rome.

"Shit!!!" Akairo jumped into the air and rocketed upward, quickly using light to see where all of the chunks of the staidum that rose into the air were at. One they had been located she targeted them all at once. "#34 Sandan Tenka." A flare erupted from Akairo's hand and broke up and scattered in every direction it needed, smashing so hard into the pieces of stadium that they were turned into pieces small enough to cause no extreme damage to the environment upon hitting the ground.

With that immediate threat being taken care of Akairo returned to the ground and faced Lunalia directly. "This will be a lot of fun. we can start simple, since you say you can destroy us without using much power." As the overall force of her spiritual pressure could be seen by Queen Lunalia it was a perfect ploy to strike. Light had been manipulated to make Akairo physically appear before the queen, when in reality Akairo swooped in from the side and stabbed the four armed created in its flank, tearing her sealed zanpukuto up while simultaneously releasing a kido.

It was the Senhappa, a beam type blast that ensued a wave of reiatsu toward both the stabbed monster and also Lunalia who was in the same path.

~~~~~

"That idiot."

Almeda had took off so fast for South America that he'd forgotten to pay his due respect to Caesar. Luckily for him they were on the same side and he wasn't going to be upset over the obvious show of disrespect, that was the exact reason he'd ended up being sealed first as his brash nature caused too many problems the last time the superior beings had been on the move.

Caesar was now aware that the Soul Society must be low on defenses, as they'd sent out too many of their forces to other areas. The plan had worked perfectly and while Lunalia terrorized Rome, Caesar could make his way to the Soul Society and pay whoever was there a visit. For the moment he was undecided, his instincts told him that Almeda might screw up and cause problems for them in the future like the last time. One of his attacks on Ancient Rome had allowed those of the Soul Society to get their hands on large quantities of Nulla Jewels, which ended up being a nightmare for all of the kings in the long run.

"It'll have to wait, I can't risk what might happen otherwise." Caesar looked over his shoulder at Cairo in ruins and tore open a portal that led to South America. He was able to reach the location where Almeda traveled in seconds, not by using speed but by linking his reiatsu to another king's. Dropping out of the portal, he witnessed something that was completely unexpected.

The head captain was completely terrified of Almeda, so scared in fact that he was shaking and stuttering. "Wow, has the leadership fallen this much in the years we have been gone?? The last head captain would have already been trying to rip Almeda to shreds, I'm disgusted by what I see here." Sometimes it seemed things were destined though as the same trash talking arrancar that was in Hueco Mundo before was right before him...

"Hahahahaha, this is just perfect, Almeda do what you will with these fools but this arrancar is mine. Also don't do anything stupid, I don't care what happened in the past, its more than obvious that these captains have a lot more power than those in the past," Caesar chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Either way they are still inferior though. I can see that the head captain might just be faking his terror of you, I can't imagine how else he would be a head captain if he is that weak minded of an individual." The second king turned back to Piedra. "You and me, let's go."

The ground near Piedra exploded as Caesar snapped and another explosion happened near his left arm, even more powerful in fact than the one near the ground.

Last edited:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The Brain​

"Quite the situation this has become." The Brain thought out loud. What started as a simple meeting with an Arrancar, took a drastic turn off a cliff into not just one, but two Olvidado Kings. The first one, Almeda, had the body and mentality of a battle-happy savage. Despite his rage fueled strength, however, The Brain would dare not underestimate his fighting instinct being immeasurable at the time. The second King to arrive was peculiar in that aside from eyes, he had no facial features. Both were bound to be formidable opponents alone. Both of them here at the same time was going to be disastrous, even more so without prior knowledge of their full capabilities.

No time to waste, the battle had began as quick as the Olvidado had arrived. R.I.P walked right to the side of his master, and without hesitation he drew his Zanpakuto from the sheath on R.I.P and spoke the phrase, "Shinri o arawasu, Subete Shiru Koto." Wires grew and slithered their way along his arm, connecting to a node which formed at the back of his neck. The sapphire Sakabatō glistened due to the light of the blazing sun above.

Regardless of the risks this battle came with, The Brain could not turn back. With Piedra, their new ally, under attack, it was now their job to assist him. Furthermore, Head Captain Syra showed signs of being unnerved by just the appearance of one King. He shuddered to think of what was going through his mind as the second King showed up, but he had no time to confirm Syra's reaction. He signaled R.I.P to flee, as he did without a seconds thought.

"Head Captain Syra, you know more than anyone that it's important to remain calm in any situation, no matter how grave. Hado 1, Sho." He dashed over to Piedra just as the explosions set off, speaking the incantation of the kido as he closed the distance. Pressing his left hand against Piedra's back, he activated Sho and sent the Arrancar flying forward, out of the blast radius.

"Bakudo 8, Seki!" He shouted, just in time to take the initial blast from the larger of the explosions as he took the force from the ground with his sword. Neither defense able to absorb the entire shock, The Brain was sent flying back a ways away, but he was able to stabilize and catch himself. "Data received. By expanding the reitatsu you can cause explosions of various strengths. Your control of reitatsu is extraordinary indeed. I can't wait to dissect your kind thoroughly."

In truth, his desire to get to know these beings was his main motivation to fight right now. Though death could face him with every attack, the knowledge standing right in front of him was too good to pass up. "Piedra, Head Captain, we need to combine our strengths to fight these two. There is no time for any grudge duels, none of us can take them one versus one." Shikai ready, he dashed back to Syra's side, knowing full well their chances plummeted even lower should Syra hesitate even a little.

"We can do this Head Captain." He began, eyes focused on the opponents. "No amount of strength can out do my intelligence. You cover me, and I will discover the truth to their powers in no time."

Von83194

Awards
Geirtýr

Geirtýr sat in Jaakuna's room, his temper slowly rising. Who doth this boy think he is, willing to challenge one as strong as myself. Then he heard the word 'sleep'. He remembered something he read oh so long ago, about how humans needed 'sleep'. Then he realized that this boys temper was not out of pure rage, but of grumpiness from a lack of sleep. He decided to let everything the boy said slide this time, even the part about how he talked. When the boy was finally done speaking, he commanded his chair to take a few steps back.

"As to what my brothers have made the do, I cannot speak, considering I myself have just been awakened. Stay here and get thine rest, I knowest how important it is to thy humans. If the happens to change thy mind, however, look for me. I look forward to working with the." He left the room without another word.

His throne walked around aimlessly while Geirtýr began searching for his brethren. He found Lunalia in Rome with two other spiritual pressures, who he guessed were shinigami. Caesar and Almeda were both in South America with three different spiritual pressures, all three of which seemed to be different. "Don't tell me that brute has already gotten himself into trouble." Almeda was always been rash to say the least. He was glade that Caesar was there, but he couldn't be too sure. He opened a portal, and he and his throne soon appeared in the South American jungle. Caesar seemed to already be fighting an Arrancar with a weird hair style and Almeda was facing off against the Head Captain, who appeared to be quite afraid. The only person left was a child, the captain of Squad 12 and head of R&D. "Greetings Brain, it is good to finally meet the."

Idai

"Hmm this is very bad. L.A.'s destruction is just an inch of their power. I've fought these things once before and they did a number on me back then. I'm suprised my seal was stopped after all these years." Kisuke said before standing up and walking over to his file cabinet, "I do remember them though. Caesar, Lunalia, and Almeda. The last one's name started with a G or something. The Almeda was probably the most difficult of the higher ups as it was like you couldn't even hurt him. I believe I filed this stuff. Ah here they are." Kisuke placed a folder on the table and motioned for Idai to take it.

Idai began flipping through the folder that was nearly overflowing with papers. "It's not too detailed and it might even have some mistakes but, that's all I can give ya in terms of info. Though I can get working right away with the Science department in those regards. Hmmmmm on a side related note, Idai have you reached Bankai yet?" He asked in a cheery tone. "I'm sure this will suffice for now sir. And I'm sure the Captain would very much enjoy having your help. And in terms of achieving my bankai, yes and no. I haven't quite mastered it.

Piedra

Piedra was glad to see his plan come together. Both of the captains were resonable men, and saw that by working together was going to be a very vital part of the war. He was going to shake Head Captain Syra's hand when he felt a large spiritual pressure dropping down on them. Then the Fifth King came slamming down onto the ground before him. Just great, he thought. Their timing was.... The Second King arrived through a portal. Uncanny. He set off an explosion near Piedra, but the Brain pushed him away. He did't want to seem ungreatful to his new ally, considering he could have taken the blast with ease, so he just gave a polite nod to him.

He stood and drew his swords, holding them perpendicular to the ground. He overheard a little bit of what the Brain said, and he agreed. That was the whole reason for them making a treaty. "Like they say 'There's strenght in....'" The Fourth King appeared."'.....numbers.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back