• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: A New Reign. A New Threat [RP Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Jaakuna

When Geirtyr left Jaakuna's room, Jaakuna was quite relieved. He knew that if he got into a fight with a King, that would mean big trouble for him and his agreement with the Obvilado. they have a solid agreement that Jaakuna fights on their side. It was made clear that if Jaakuna makes any trouble with ANY of the kings or the High King himself, then he'd be killed faster than the acting career of John Stamos. Now that's quick, like lightning-fast quick.

"Just go to bed, just go to bed." Jakkuna kept on saying to himself trying to convince himself to hit the hay, but there was this tingling feeling in his gut. He didn't know what it was, but he felt that there was something he had to do. For some reason, Jaakuna had this idea in his head that there was something in this place called...

"Rome.."

Yes, Rome was weirdly on his mind. It was not only this feeling, but Jaakuna remembered that he overheard Queen Lunalia talking to Ceazar about it. But Jaakuna was given orders to remain in HQ. Dare he defy those orders based on a gut-feeling.

"Momma did tell me listen to my elders.." Jaakuna said to himself, then he suddenly laughed historically. "Like that bitch ever did shit for me." Jaakuna said still laughing. "Maybe a quick trip wouldn't hurt." Jaakuna continued to ponder on the idea. He wasn't sure if he should go. He was awfully tired, and he knows what happens when he gets angry, people die. And when people die, Jaakuna kills even more..

"Yeah, maybe I'll let this one slide. Bed time for me it is~" Jaakuna said hoping into his bed, and drifting off into la-la land..

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Smoke billowed to they sky, blocking the sun's beauty with dark plumes of smoke and ash. Haruka spoke to the right of him, reaching out to his fellow captains, though Genji didn't even hear him. His eyes lost in the twisting flames of chaos that span across the desolate land of destruction before them.

Suddenly, a soft hand gently grasped around Genji's elbow. His body shook slightly, as he whipped head over to see Reimi staring at him.
"You okay?", she asked just as softly as her touch. "Uh... Y-y-yeah. Fine.", Genji mumbled gathering his composure from the carnage on display before him. "Sorry... I'm just a little blown away by all of this.", the worry starting to leave his voice little by little. Taking a deep breath, Genji glanced back down at the city, and than than back to Reimi; his confidence now returned. His eyes stared into hers for a moment as she warmed his soul with a brilliant smile. He could tell her smile seemed slightly forced on Reimi's part, but he didn't care. Genji grinned ear to ear and replied "Okay, I'm ready now. Let's get going."

Genji shot through the city, heading out the opposite direction Reimi had gone, scanning the horizon for anything out-of-the-ordinary. He stoppped near a tall, partially destroyed building. It was peculiar to see certain building barely touched by the attack, while others were reduced to gravel. He stood there but for a moment, when he felt the strangest feeling he was being watched...

"Genji?? Is that you...." Genji shot his head around to see a familiar face standing just behind him. "Ptolemy? Is that you?!", Geji exclaimed in shock. "It's been too long!", he said chuckling slightly.

Before an answer was given a burst of spiritual pressure washed over the city. It was Amaterasu, Captain Taiyo's shikai release. Genji peered into the sky seeing the black clouds seperate and allow brilliant rays of sunshine pour over the gloomy city.

The two of them stared on at the display of her powers. Before much could be said about it, the same energy now shot over into their direction. Ptolemy and Reimi now scanning eachother over.
"Well, I'd say a 'guy' like you couldn't be capable of taking down an entire city in one go. Or am I wrong to assume that?", Reimi asked curiously. Ptomely promptly answered with a display of his strength by toppling the large building we all stood by. Red beams of energy blasting from his arms and blowing apart the remains of the structure.

Genji coughed slightly, to his friend calling Reimi 'gorgeus'. Genji, rubbing a hand over his face, made quick to have the irritation leave his face.

Ptolemy, obviously more interested in chatting up the cute girl in front of him, started asking questions of her release powers. Genji rollled his eyes, hoping Ptolemy wasn't hitting on her as he had memories pass through his brain of Ptolemy and his training and talk of cigarettes. It made him want one at that moment... Awaiting to hear Reimi's response to the question, Genji was rushed with a sudden feeling of fearful power. He knew something bad was happening. Mumbling under his breath, "I think the Head Captain is in trouble...", his eyes bulging slightly. Genji wasn't sure what was going with the other captains, but he feared that his caravan might be needed elsewhere...

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"This is ridiculous!!! We're superior for a reason, what the hell are you all doing??" Caesar was becoming outraged, it was bad enough that Lunalia was by herself in Rome and the other attack zones were nearly left unchecked and now the nature of power was shifting. Caesar had only come to this remote jungle to see what was going on with Almeda but now along with himself, the fourth king had also arrived too.

The foolishness of his peers had angered Caesar beyond his own comprehension. "The last time I knew anything about our power one of us is all it took to take out weak beings like these, but now three of the kings are all present at once?? What is the meaning of this Geirtýr..." Caesar rubbed his forehead and sighed loud enough for everyone there to hear and for once displayed outwardly his powers first hand. "Maybe you don't realize just that you're up against but, " everything stopped. Caesar was the only being able to move more than a few inches in any direction. He'd pulled upon the fabrics of nature using his abilities, changing the density of every object including what was produced in the immediate surroundings to the point where time had nearly halted. "I'm not playing around here."

"Geirtýr, as the wise you know better than to show up unaccounted for when there is serious work to be done do you not??" Both of Caesar's eyes burned with force, the shine of them getting stronger and brighter, his skin even shining out brighter and brighter. "The meaning of this is simple. That we are superior and meaningless activity is a waste of time. I'm sure that you all want to have a bit of fun and I'm fine with that, just keep in mind our goals." The pressure dissipated and then waned out, the flow of everything resuming to its former state.

A beacon shined from within the tear on Caesar's chest and his appearance changed slightly. Rather than the tan coloring of the Olvidado, Caesar's sheen of white encompassed his entire body and a thick tail had sprouted from behind his form. Where the bans of light had been previously there was a black radiating light that flowed from each band and what was more, a golden halo now sat atop Caesar's head. "This is nothing, just me falling back into myself. I had to keep it this way so that questions didn't come up too soon. However make no mistakes. It is I...Marko Hellion. High King of the Forgotten. Yet we are forgotten no longer."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
~South America~
From Caeser's arrival to the attack on Piedra and then the Fourth King's apperance, Syra had calmed himself. He had right to be fearful as during his weakest state, Almeda had completely broken him after defeating some of the best SS had to offer in the past. Now things were different. He was not about to fall victim to such a brute. "I am fine now." Syra commented before grinning wide, "I just lost my composure for a moment." Before he could speak once again, Caesar soon made his transformation into the High King in turn revealing himself. He had never seen the High King before so, this was a very big suprise and a small victory for SS. Now they knew who was the leader and could act accordingly after the various meetings.

"Geez Caesar and G man, you guys ruined my fun. Now there's three of us and three of them. I don't like one on one. I want all three." Almeda bellowed out at Caesar.....errr Marko Hellion. Almeda didn't like to have fair fights. Any fight that gave him a disadvantage was more his style and more likely to be in his favor. Suddenly Syra began laughing hysterically, interuppting everything. Almeda was quick to respond to the laughter. "What ya laughing about, weakshit?" He said with anger. The laughter died down and Syra closed his eyes while keeping his head facing the ground. Almeda leapt at Syra like a lion pouncing on a gazelle. Just as the punch was about to hit, Syra stepped to his right with sword in hand.

Almeda landed clumsily after the failed attack with blood running down his arm and leg. Looking back, his eyes were focused on Syra, who was now staring at Marko. Within the few moments he had, Syra had cut through the absurdly tough skin of Almeda. The fifth king knew what was wrong and it was his powers. He had just awoken from a seal that has contained him for many, many years so, his power had not fully returned, leaving him in a a state that left unable to bring about anything over half power nor could he bring forth his second form. "So you are the High King? Nice to meet you. To think both the head captain and the high king now stand before eachother. I do not care whatsoever for your superiority or the like. I just wish to see you go back to being forgotten. Fear may have crept up my spine only moments ago but, it was only a minor setback. Now do we stand here and talk or do we all commence to kill eachother?" Syra commented on the situation at hand with a cheery tone and smile.

" I AM ALMEDA THE BLOODY AND BLOOD SHALL RAIN!" Almeda screamed out like a wild animal.

~Bryce~

Suddenly the queen attack both Bryce and Akairo. Holding his hand out, reiatsu shot forth into three volatile spheres that upon impact, exploded which canceled the attacks out. It was only moments later when Lunalia made her next move. Bryce stood in awe as the queen unleashed a dangerous attack with enough force to destroy almost everything. Luckily Akairo was so great at handling the situation that it seemed as though Lunalia was a plaything for Akairo. The second king's spiritual pressure was rather enormous, enough to match Bryce's own power as incomplete as it was. Akairo had already made an attack on 4-arms and The Queen which would give Bryce the opening that he would need.

Using his unique speed, Bryce rushed foward at 4- Arms while Akairo's kido was coming forth. Holding his hands up toward the sky, Reiatsu sruged throughout his arms and then outward from his palms. Taking shape, a large hammer was formed from the reiatsu. It was magnificant spiritual control at work. Using all his strength combined to swing downward, the hammer was brought down upon 4-Arms. There was enough force that when combined with Akairo's kido then 4-Arms had no chance.

Last edited:

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Queen Lunalia the Forgiving

With the battle underway, Lunalia watched as her two opponents defended against her moves. The beams were handled easy enough, as expected. They were just an invitation to engage in battle, as most tend to be to afraid to approach her. The Queen was impressed with Akairo's ability to prevent the chunks of buildings from causing serious damage to the surrounding area. The combination of her graceful movements and the brute Bryce's impressive control over Reitatsu was quite the sight. It was apparent even the lesser life of this world had improved over these thousands of years. Yet, Lunalia was disappointed.

In perfect harmony, the Shinigami counterattacked with 4-arms as their primary target. The sword slashing through her ally did not phase her as she prepared herself for the incoming kido attacks. "I weep for your pointless struggle. Moon's Tears shall be shed for you." Small, silver orbs of light formed an inch in front of both eyes and started to fall down, almost as if she was crying. With speed untraceable by untrained eyes, Lunalia had the orbs hover in the palm of each hand, guiding them with perfect control.

The first she redirected towards Akairo, standing behind 4-arms. The reitatsu-erasing orb expanded to the size of a basketball and launched forward at a high speed. It pierced through 4-arms, leaving behind a clean hole in its chest. Unaltered, it continued its course and met head on with Senhappa, the beam being erased without a trace as the orb was set on a path to strike dead center into Akairo's body.

In the same instant she launched the first tear, Lunalia dashed towards 4-arms and did a flip, landing with a one-armed handstand atop the Olvidado. She unleashed a focused Blessing of the Silver Moon into her injured ally once again, sealing the wounds inflicted by both Akairo and the Queen herself. The 4-arms snapped back into consciousness, and without hesitation rotated its arms behind him to face Akairo. As Lunalia's Tear headed toward the female shinigami, 4-arms positioned its arms to form a square shape. From them, dense walls fired toward Akairo and converged around her in an attempt to limit her movement and ability to dodge the Tear.

Leaving Akairo to her fate, Lunalia turned her focus to Bryce. She was still doing a one-handed stand on 4-arms, body straight as an arrow. To deal with the large hammer, she directed her second Tear upward. This one remained small at first, disintegrating through the hammer. Once inside, however, it expanded to twice the size as the other one, erasing the reitatsu hammer. Furthermore, the Tear burst into hundreds of smaller Tears, all of them redirected toward Bryce in a shotgun like blast.

"I forgive you both."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
伊利沙伯中學 -- Queen Elizabeth Secondary School​

A bell broke the silence over Sai Yee Street, and not too long after, it filled with many students pouring out of Queen Elizabeth Secondary School. The students all chatted with one another, with some going about their own business, others going home or to their part-time jobs. Emiri Iniko was no exception; as she squeezed past a few girls, she was hit on the shoulder. She turned, sticking out her tongue.

"Leaving me behind like that?! You're so mean!" The girl whined, running after her.

Emiri laughed, twirling around to face her friend. "Too slow, Mei!"

The two weaved through the other students, finally free from the crowd as they ran towards a local bakery. Letting Mei catch up, the two blabbed away as they entered, only stopping to look at the many treats available. Each one made the girls' mouths water, their stomachs eager to have something tasty before continuing their walk to their homes. Mei then thought of something and turned to Emiri.

"Wait, do you have any money?" Mei asked, tugging at Emiri's sleeve.

The two looked at one another, then immediately began searching their uniform's pockets for any cash. Mei managed to find a hair pin, two receipts, and a small pin. Emiri was equally lucky, finding a pen and a crumpled up piece of paper. The two gave a sigh in unison, dropping their heads and dragging their feet as they left.

"The worst part is, I probably have yen in my bag..." Emiri sighed again, kicking the ground. "As useful as that is..."

"Yen? Oh, Japanese currency." Mei nodded, a finger on her chin as she looked at Emiri. "Say, you never told me why you came here, of all places."

It was true--Emiri had traveled from Japan to China only recently, maybe a few months ago. The reason for the move was something she wasn't too willing to share, nor would it ever be understood. Mei was a good friend, but not the type to confide in. Unlike Emiri, Mei was a normal high school student, living her life, going through the day thinking about her grades and boys.

Emiri wasn't.

Still, she couldn't complain too much--things had been nice and quiet, and she hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary as of late. Grinning to herself, Emiri whacked Mei with her bag. "I told you, my mother's job transferred us here."

"I've never even met your mom!" A pause. "I've never even been to your house!"

"Details, details." The two stopped at a crosswalk, with Mei fuming and Emiri giggling. "And at last, we part ways." Emiri waved, motioning for Mei to cross.

"Emiri! You're fishy, I tell you!" Mei pointed at her as she ran. "And I'll find out just why!"

Emiri laughed as Mei crossed the street and she went her own way. Typical Mei, always good for a laugh. The girl walked the streets of Mong Kok, passing though many streets filled with people. After much walking, she arrived at an inn, and walked right to the front desk. "I'm here to check in."

The lady looked up and was surprised to see her. "Oh, under what name is the reservation?"

"Iniko. Keiko Iniko. It's my mother's name." She explained, rocking on the heels of her shoes.

"Iniko? I don't believe anyone with that name is..." She started, looking down at something Emiri couldn't see. "I apologize, here it is. One key, or two?"

"Just one, I'll let her in when she comes." Emiri smiled, taking the key.

"Have a pleasant stay."

With a slight bow, Emiri turned on her heel and went straight to the stairs. After jogging a few floors, she reached the top and met a man waiting for her. "Good afternoon."

"And the same to you, young lady." He opened the door for her, and she gave him the key as she walked by.

The room itself was very spacious, with the bedroom and kitchen pushed towards the back, the vast living room in front of her possessing only a kotatsu in the middle with a television facing towards the door. After she stepped out of her shoes, she gleefully skipped towards the small table, dropping her bag and turning on the heater underneath. As it warmed up, she undid her jacket top and pushed the bedroom door open, with only a canopy bed and a closet inside. Opening her closet, she slipped out of her uniform and pulled out a bag, opening it and pulling out her favorite dress and slippers, putting them on. It was almost as if she had put it there before she arrived.

Which she did.

She had not been paying enough attention--she had forgotten that the last hotel's check out date was a Friday instead of a Saturday, and was forced to leave a day earlier than she wanted. A real shame, but the inn was very nice and cozy. All she had to do was add her name on the list, put her account in as payment, and move her stuff it. Hence the bag and kotatsu.

Looking out the window, she pondered Mei's sudden curiosity. She had never been so nosy before, that or she was taking Mei's words too heavily. Emiri's lies weren't enough to satisfy her, but Mei was just a normal girl, she wouldn't do anything, but then she wondered who else would be curious. This was how it started in Japan, too: a classmate had gotten too curious, and Emiri ended up leaving the country to avoid suspicion. To them, she was dead; she had died along with her mother in a car accident. Still, she'd have to make sure Mei would keep quiet tomorrow.

Emiri left the room, sitting down at her little table and pulling out her homework out of her bag. After a few scribbles in her notebook, she noted that it was a little too peaceful, so she turned on the TV.

An American woman appeared on the screen, followed by a Chinese woman delivering the news. Emiri concentrated on her homework as the noise helped her concentrate, but something was a little off on the news. Looking up in time to see ruined images of what looked like the United States of America, her jaw dropped. The Chinese woman was translating what the American woman was saying, and Emiri's head was translating the Chinese into Japanese.

According to them, it had been some sort of creatures doing the damage, and Los Angeles wasn't the only place. Biting her lip, Emiri looked down at the notebook. How terrible...But, there's nothing I can do. Picking up her pencil, she continued writing, though occasionally she'd look back up at the screen.

It's none of my business anyway...

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Akairo scoffed and looked upward, refocusing the force of the Senhappa as the queen used some sot of ability to dismantle its makeup. Rather than being just a simple beam of force the format of it was made into that of a flowing wave, which meant that the flow came from her own control of the kido and wouldn't stop until she chose it to do so. As the tear neared her, she pushed the energy of the Senhappa forward, causing the wave to amplify.

The attack from the four armed creature wasn't ignored but Akairo was already moving with her one hand still opened and firing out a steady steam of reiatsu. She shot straight up out of the walls converging upon her and dropped down sideways and twisted to the ground, which sent the energy of the Senhappa spiraling from the top of the Olvidado, down to its feet. What ever damage had been done to the creature was high and for lack of better things to do, she was aware that Bryce was fast enough to handle many attacks that the queen sent his way. "I'm amazed that your queen is so full of herself, Bryce activated his shikai before we got here I've yet to use mine."

Her foot slammed into the now fading frame of the Olvidado and she kicked off its body while slashing downward with her zanpukuto to sever further its bonds. "Take this!!!" As her kido had ended, she once again used number 16 and erased what was left of the monster with another Senhappa. "You forgive us for what Lunalia??" The battle hadn't really gotten intense yet but for the time being Akairo had chosen not to expand on her usage of power. If she didn't need to exert her abilities to defend herself than it wasn't at all going to happen.

"Come now Lunalia darling, I warned you that this wasn't going to go as you thought it would. If you are just toying with us than step it up. I'm barely trying here." Her gaze shifted to that of Lunalia and in an instant, she ran at her foe, flipping and twirling around unleashing a barrage of slashes from her long blade, her pattern changing and each blow backed by a high kinetic propulsion. There were thirteen slashes all together and by bending light immediately upon her blade, Lunalia's would only be able to see the broken shadows that came from each consecutive blow.

As an added plus the length of Akairo's blade allowed her to cut through and repel many of the falling tears that had been released at Bryce while she attacked.

~~~~~

Marko looked exasperated, his eyes shone with both an annoyance and amusement as Syra the head captain regained his composure. Things were about to get messy and Marko almost laughed at the situation, until he heard Syra speaking. "I do not care whatsoever for your superiority or the like. I just wish to see you go back to being forgotten. Fear may have crept up my spine only moments ago but, it was only a minor setback. Now do we stand here and talk or do we all commence to kill eachother?" He was a fool to even mention not caring about them being superior, if he didn't care then that meant he assumed he was superior to Marko, the High King.

Rage boiled up within Marko and his halo shined with a black source of light much like that which flowed around his form already. "You incompetent fool, nobody here is going to kill me I can say that much. I see no reason to dirty my hands over you Syra but if it means that much to you I'll tussle with your inferior being shall it be your own desire to do so."

Piedra was still his priority though, the arrancar had been cocky before and the High King wouldn't stand for such insolence before his almighty presence. He hated the arrancar, just as he hated the fullbringers and humans. He hated them all, soul reapers most of all as they tried to regulate everything and meddled in everyone's affairs. "Come Piedra. You and me, I'll amuse myself for awhile with you. I know your thoughts and you think that you can easily take the brunt of my attacks. Face me and stop being a coward."

The rest of those against them would find it hard enough just facing Almeda. "Ra shin gen tantre." Almeda's body illuminated with a black light that died out after only two seconds. "Stop raging Almeda. Your power is restored. If you hadn't have flown here from Egypt you wouldn't have been so weak. Think about the things you do next time please, I don't want anything happening to you. My love for our kind has no limits."

"As for you wise king, you may do as you choose but if you don't mind a good friend of mine Ptolemy is in LA. I doubt he'll be defeated but just in case can you check on his please??"

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Cerden

"Boy that was delish~"

Cerden just got his own bite to eat. Since most of the captains were either in their own barracks, or they were on a mission. It's not like Cerden is complaining. He had a rough day today. He had to wake up quite early, he had to act civilized around others, and lets not forget to mention that he had to BATHE! Oh yeah, Cerden is quite happy with the downtime he's able to have.

That awkward moment when you just ate, and you are still hungry...Yup, Cerden is having that same exact feeling. Despite what his body tells him, he is still hungry, but there's one bad thing about this. He ate almost everything in the mess hall.

"Still hungry..." Cerden said crouching down holding his stomach. He knew he was still hungry, but he didn't want to walk away with a massive stomach ache. He knew he would regret it later.

"Let's pay TB's office quarters a little visit." Spoke Cerden as a devilish smile appeared on his up-to-no-good face. He knew exactly what got TB madder than hell, and that was people going through his office when he's not there. Especially since that person is Cerden.

Cerden used Flash Step to make his way over to the Squad Twelve barracks, and he found himself going down a series of hallways, stairs, and more hallways, and more stairs. He then found himself at the door to TB's office. There was a low-numbered seat Soul Reaper of the Twelfth Squad guarding the door. Cerden wanted to have a little fun.

"Oh! H-h-hello Captain Celebrindal. What can I do for you?" Said the guard.

"Your captain has told me that he needed me to go into his office to search for some documents." Cerden said.

"B-b-but Captain Celebrindal, he told me to not let anyone in or else." The Guard responded nervously.

Cerden smiled, as he placed on hand on the Guard's shoulder, "Do you really think TB is more scary than your's truly. Seriously, think about it." Cerden said as he turned to the nervous soul reaper. "He might be able to disect your body on a single whim, but i can make kill you so painfully, your children will feel it and their children." Cerden finished as he simply smiled.

"Y-y-yes sir. Just don't tell my captain, please.." He begged.

Cerden kept smiling. He released just a tiny amount of Spiritual pressure, and transferred it to the nervous system of the guard. It was just enough to knock him unconscious for a good while.

"Now, to snooping I go~"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"You must be out of your mind."

Ptolemy nodded at Genji and winked at him, his gaze moving from one person to the next all the while taking in the sights of the ruined city. His statement was to the quincy who had hidden herself and then drew a blade on him. Without doing much of anything, Ptolemy pulled the quincy toward him, wrenching her directly into his path. His center left arm grabbed hold of her blade of reiryoku and shattered it into small bits of scattering particles that flitted away. He then then chuckled and knocked her back with the same force that pulled her in to begin with. "Don't be foolish child, pointing a blade at a person you've never met and whom hasn't attacked you?? Foolish."

There were many spiritually powered beings present in Los Angeles at the time, all of them there for one reason or other and all of them in for some serious epiphanies. "Yes Genji, its me alright. I believe the last time we saw each other it was in the outskirts of the Soul Society right?? We bumped into each other and for what it was worth trained for a few days." The flashback was explicit to Ptolemy as he knew that back then Genji wasn't anywhere near as powerful as he'd become now. There was a difference however. The past Genji wasn't aware of the power held by his sparring partner.

"Sorry to bring you the news guys but the Olvidado are returning and have some things to do. I can't allow any of you to leave here just yet, so for the time being you'll have to keep me company. Be wary though, I'm quite strong, more than you can tell by simple spirit reading ability." Ptolemy grinned and scratched an itch on his back. "Don't try to run..."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"You say you didn't attack me? you call collapsing the building I was on 'not attacking me'?"
Corona said as she disappeared and reappeared in her original position as before. She stashed her broken claymore handle.

"And no... I'm not out of my mind... you attacked me first. You attempted to kill me by collapsing the building I was observing from. Sure I escaped it easily but I was only defending myself." She withdrew her Celtic cross from her pocket and Began manifesting her spirit bow.

"It seems I can't really fight this fullbring with my claymore or my Steele weapons." Her bow finished manifesting.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ptoelmy rolled his eyes and looked at the quincy. She was pretty stupid, he could tell. Her thoughts were just a bit too condensed, as if he'd actually attacked her, her own abilities should have been enough to suffice such a simple attack and in general he had attacked only the building and not at all her as a person until just recently.

"Stupid quincy, I didn't attempt to kill you. If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead, don't speak like this is some card game and I'm trying to figure out what hand you are going to play." His eyes burned with an intense pitch of white. "Have some respect kid, don;t refer to me as fullbring, my name is Ptolemy and if anything I'm THE fullbring."

The quincy looked like she was ready to go her bow was fully manifested so Ptolemy had no problem starting with her. "Alright Corona, we can play if you want to. I like a woman that stands up for herself, even if she's in way over her head. Show me what you got. No doubt the rest of you will jump in shortly."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Okay..." She quickly withdrew from her other pocket a silver capsule and tossed it at Ptolemy... "Silver Shroud!" The capsule exploded. She flickered behind him and shot three Spirit Arrows afterward. She then flickered out of sight again and shot Four more arrows from Ptolemy's side. "And how do you know my name?"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Really??" Ptolemy thought that this girl's tactics were pretty subtle and all out a cliche. Many people whom wanted to battle were either in over their heads, or just simple minded. Ptolemy could see automatically that this woman Corona was one of them. She used an obvious stunt and tried to cover up her tracks, moving off and firing arrows at him. From behind three arrows aimed at his back came. His upper right arm reached back and knocked the arrows away. She continued to move and attack again, this time firing a volley of arrows at his side. These arrows bounced off his hardened flesh and Ptolemy laughed at Corona.

The quincy asked how he knew her name...

"How?? The elements tell me these things honey." He ran at her and a glow came off his foot, propelling his speed to where he reached her by closing the short distance and then lashed out, flipping and punching toward her face with three of his arms. Ptolemy smiled and launched a stream of red lightning at her that split off and sprayed around Corona. It was always a set up in a fight with Ptolemy. He knew that the quincy wanted to dodge his attacks so she'd have to move through the spraying lightning to do so. "Come on, surely you can do much better than this right."

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Corona had been trapped by the web of lightning that surrounded her. now was the time for her inginuety.

She quickly pulled another Ginto out of her pocket and tosssed it at the ground. "Silver blast!" the flask exploded again and diffused the lightning around her, although it left a few decent scratches around her face and body. She quickly moved back and shot a few more arrows. But She released her bow and also pulled out a seele shneider and quickly dashed in for a close range attack. she then ducked below Ptolemy's Arms and then thrust it upward toward his chin

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
At first sight, the relationship between Genji and this...Ptolemy suspect was kind of out of the blue. They seemed like friends but kind of a messed up friendship due to the fact that it was a standstill. Regardless of Genji's relationship to this man, his Fullbring was something to be reckoned with, and his affiliation was something more interesting. The Olvidado? What motives did he have with them? And just what was his Fullbring? So many questions and only a short amount of time to have them answered. Yes, he was extremely strong and his intellect was at a high level as well. Only that could be obvious through the exertion of power by destroying a large building. One does not simply (lol) implode an entire building without knowing its properties.

A Quincy had shown up to the scene but her presence was more detrimental than helpful. She was literally acting on impulse rather than thinking the situation through. As for Reimi's sake, her mind was running through and through. Taking note of each movement, strike, and force exhibited through Ptolemy's actions. It seemed as if through the chain of attacks on the Quincy, each arm held a different ability. What they did and how he did them was still a mystery. Reimi had enough information to decide to finally make a move on the Fullbringer.

The shinigami stabbed her blade into the earth and held up a hand in the form of a gun. The reiatsu loosely gathered around her fingers and when she spoke, the pressure gathered together to form a fluorescent triangle. "Bakudo Number 30: Shitotsu Sansen!" The triangle shot three beams from its angles at an alarming speed. The beams came from Ptolemy's west hopefully catching him off guard in his assault. Reimi then followed suit and bolted over to his position withdrawing her blade from the torn earth. A heavy overhead swing with her right arm backed by devastating force allowed for an immense explosion scattering debris in a multitude of directions.

"Come on now, I know that couldn't have taken you out."

KNightof5orrow

Where is the Muffin Button?
Website
www.myspace.com
Jin stopped after a couple of hours training, sweat running down his back, and across the scars on his chest. Releasing the hollows power, Jin thought to himself, "This power, amazing. I wonder what the little kid is up to. Seems that he has taken an interest in me. I think I'll drop in our their little party and tease him with my ability's. Searching for Brain's reaitsu, Jin found him in South America. Leaving his Shikai active, Jin opened a portal to where they were, and stepped through.

Color it ten mins later, Jin stepped out of the Portal in the Sky, about 500 feet in the air, above where all this commotion was taking place where the Brain and the Arrancar was. "Well well well, what do we have here? A whole assortment of beings. Let's join the fun shall we?"

Summoning the hollow mask back to his face, Jin flash stepped down to where the Brain and The Arrancar was, appearing between the both of them, after this apparently newcomer to the group arrived moments before him. Sticking his Scythe into the ground beside him, Jin crossed his arms and spoke to The Brain.

"Having a little party without me are ya?"

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
~Bryce~

Akairo and Lunalia were doing plenty of things that made the usual fights look like child's play. Bryce was more so the support to his support and that kind of irritated him. His eyes made their way to the sky as the tears started to come forward. Akairo had vanquished many of the tears leaving Bryce to defend from the rest. Punching forward, he continously struck each one, using a small form of blasting to destabilize and destroy.

The attack's end brougth upon a great idea from the young shinigami. Without a word, Bryce shot forth into the sky like a bat out of hell. He stopped within the clouds with them acting as a cloacking device. Both of his hands were extended outward to his side as reiatsu began to gather into his hands. For now, he would wait and bide his time while gathering the neccessary reiatsu to finish his attack.

~South America~
Syra stared on at Marko as the man spoke as if the shinigami present were just ants under their boots. Syra could not help but, feel the same way about the opponents standing before him. They were overconfident and cocky to a fault which would lead to the underestimation of their rival's abilities. Stepping forward, he wasn't worried at all about Marko restoring Almeda back to his full power nor would he care. After this battle, either Marko or Almeda would die.....hopefully. Marko then went on to challenge Piedra which did not sound like such a good idea. He figured Piedra was powerful but, it just didn't seem right to let Marko have his way with the Arrancar. Now that Jin had arrived though, things felt better even if it was only in his head.

"Hold on. Jin, Piedra, Brain, you three handle Almeda." The head captain flashstepped before Piedra with his sword in his right hand. "I believe it would be in better notion if we fought. I can careless about your fued with Piedra here but, I feel better if this fight was best left to me. Shall we begin?" As soon as his words ended, Syra was above Marko with reiatsu spiraling around the blade of zanpakuto. Dropping the blade downward, the reiatsu shot forth into several shards that were extremely sharp. Before his blade could get in strike range, Syra was standing infront of Marko, dealing out multiple thrusts of vagrant force. From the tip of the blade, arrow shapped reiatsu was released, increasing the overall strength and range of his attacks. His last stab slide Syra backwards in an effort to protect from counter attacks.

Almeda felt his body glow warm as his power was returned to it's fullest but, even his second form was still locked, thanks to Urahara's special seal. Soon enough he would kill Urahara and break the seal but, for now he was to break these shinigami in half. Suddenly the head captain got brave and decided to take on Marko which left Almeda with the three known as The Brain, Jin, and Piedra. "Thank High King but, since you got a challenge then i'll kill these three." Almeda's smile was wide and mischevious as he stared at Jin. Without a moment's notice, Almeda used the highest of his speed to near instantly appear before Jin with his fist cocked back.

"How squishy are you humans?" Almeda fist roared foward and was aimed at Jin's chest. With enough force behind it, he could destroy every bone in Jin's chest but, it was only enough to break one or two. Spinning to his right, he threw his right hand outward at Piedra. It was then shifted into a whip-like form, increasing the range like Piccolo from Dragonball Z. He looked like Mr. Fantastic right now and it was all to grab Piedra's throat and literally drag him through the ground. Ending his attack, he shot forth at The Brain, bringing his left arm down. It was then morphed into a chainsaw form before brought it upwards in attempt to cut the infant captain in half.

"Guess you won't make it to puberty." Almeda said with a devilish laugh.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
To be a head captain you had to go about each situation prepared for the worst. Marko could tell right away that Syra was a man of great virtue and he admired that king of being, even if they were inferior and it would in the end all amount to nothing, regardless of how hard they all tried. He was bold and made his way directly over to where Marko was, giving orders while he did so. "Hold on. Jin, Piedra, Brain, you three handle Almeda."

"Really??" The High King felt violated by this sudden turn of events, as Piedra had spoken ill of him and he couldn't just let that go.

Syra knew what he wanted, it was to display his might against the High King as the Head Captain of Soul Society. It was a bad idea for him though, as Marko had no desire at this time to battle Syra or waste time in doing so, so he just agreed. There was nothing else to be done. Marko already said he would adhere to this desire of the head captain's so there was certainly no reason to not do so. Besides, watching the immense pleasure Almeda would get from fighting and being harmed would be lovely amusement.

"Shall we begin??"

Syra attacked immediately and all Marko did was roll his eyes and make a snorting noise, "Fine." A shield rimmed with azure blues and a lighter color of sky blue fashioned from Marko's grip, which he used to defend against the first attacks from Syra, each strike making a pinging sound. "You're not going to stop are you?? Alright then..." Each thrust made by Syra had concentrated force stuffed into it, the thrusts fast paced and deadly, for a normal foe anyway. "Ah ha haha!!!" Marko dodged the incoming strikes and knocked the last one away from his as Syra slid backward and instantly shot his own blade forward while standing in the same spot, it rocketed through the air and tore it which made a peculiar cracking sound.

The direct piercing strike had been aimed at Syra's left arm and in a dual strike the blade extended to over fourteen feet released an explosion from the tip. "Come on, aren't you supposed to be the most powerful in Soul Society??" Another explosion occurred an inch behind Syra, and then another an inch in front of him. "Show me you aren't inferior."

~~~~~

Now things were heating up a bit more than before, rather than simply staying at a distance, Corona wanted to get up close and persona just like Ptolemy had. She once again used a flask, this time in an attempt to cancel out Seth's Plamsa. It was a somewhat failed attempt on her end. When the lightning finally had stopped, Corona had scratches along her body merely from the force of the lightning.

"Ha. Is there more??"

The answer was apparent as three arrows were shot toward him once again. This time around Ptolemy didn't remain stationary and jumped into the air to avoid the arrows which stuck into a piece of a billboard in the distance. Corona came right up when Ptolemy landed from his jump and for no reason he could think of, ducked below all of his arms which made what he did next easier. Instead of take any damage from Corona's attack, his arms above her grabbed the hand she used in a tight grip, and his left arms slammed into her right side. He knew from her angle there was no way to break out of his grip without tearing off her own arm.

Ptoelmy finished by slamming her into the ground and tossing her away like a piece of garbage, she'd do well to blend in with the debris all around them all but then he was shot in the side by a blast that Reimi had apparently conjured. "Ow, heyy that hurt. so you bound me?? That's not very nice..." Reimi wasn't done it seemed and gave no opening for Ptolemy to even respond to her first attack. She reached him quickly and chopped down over his head with a powerful slash...

Energy from the attack caused the ground to shake and parts of debris to be blown backward and in varying directions from the potency of her strike, a large cloud of dust had been formed because of this. How ever when it cleared, Reimi would be rather alarmed. "Not what you expected is it??"

The lower arms on both sides of Ptolemy had reached all the way up to clasp the blade in their hands, taking the force of the attack and leaving Reimi wide open for a torrent of blood red water that erupted around her blade and her body in a vortex that looked like a bloody whirlpool out of water. The force of such water was disastrous and flowed out around Reimi and kept going, the others could easily be harmed.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
The Brain​

So many specimens, so little time. The scientist part of The Brain yearned to study these three kings in great depth. He would have preferred to face them one at a time, but at least now more data could be gathered in a shorter amount of time. With the arrival of Jin, things would be a tad easier, and The Brain was thankful that Head Captain Syra has snapped out of his panic and regained his composure. This fourth King intrigued him, seeing as he held the title 'The Wise', he would no doubt be a primary target for information.

"Geirtýr, was it?" The Brain began to charge up reitatsu in his left hand as he spoke to the fourth King. "I'd very much like to talk to you, maybe dissect your brain. As such, I can't let you leave to LA and disturb my allies. However, I have orders to fight your muscle-head friend, so this will have to stop you for now. Hado 58, Tenran." Two large tornadoes launched from his left hand, twisting around each other until the combined to make one even larger tornado. Instead of hitting Geirtýr head on, it began circling around him in the shape of an impassable orb of fierce wind.

"Bakudo 73, Tozansho!" He shouted, forming the inverted pyramid around Geirtýr instead of himself, trapping the King and the tornado inside. The Brain knew these kidos would not keep him trapped long. They were more for slowing him down, and to further provoke him into staying here to fight. In the mean time, Syra had began to engage Marco, Head Captain versus High King. With Piedra and Jin here, it was their job to deal with the monster that made even Syra afraid for a moment.

"Don't take any offense, Jin, but these Kings are much more prized specimen then you. I'll examine your capabilities later. For now, let's focus on subduing my first test subject." He put all of his focus on Almeda now, ready to cage the beast. However, it was all he could do to have his eyes keep up with such speed! In a small moment, he closed the distance to Jin and struck him in the chest, stretched his right arm out to grab Piedra by the throat, and send his left arm to The Brain himself, morphing it into a...chainsaw?

With movements so fast, The Brain had no time to worry about his allies. Leaving them to defend themselves, he swung his Subete downward to clash with the chainsaw. The amount of strength behind Almeda's attack was immense, and with the added factor of the saw blades grinding against his blade, The Brain wouldn't be able to to hold out for much longer.

"Heh," The Brain smirked, gripping his sword tight. "thanks for the data."

A surge of reitatsu flowed from Subete, entering his body through the node on the back of his neck, and filling his muscles with the calculated amount needed. With the adjusted strength, he was able to stop the chainsaw from cutting him in half. If only temporary, as Almeda's power wasn't something The Brain could match so easily. He lifted up his leg, and slammed it down into the back of his Subete, forcing the chainsaw into the ground. Kicking off of his own sword, The Brain launched to meet Almeda head on.

In middair, above the King, The Brain swung Subete down to bash hard into the top of his skull. Right before contact, he used Hado 1, Sho on the back of his blade, increasing its speed and power with the intent to crack Almeda's skull into pieces. "Puberty is something I surpassed long ago, ignorant brute."

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
The crimson water encompassed her figure sooner than she had assumed. She held her breath as the water tattered and beat her to brink of frustration. Each time a new surge of water was cast washing over her, the fuse on her temper became that much shorter. In the midst of the torrent, a glow resonated a shimmered through the liquid. No doubt the light would not go undetected as it proceeded to shine brighter and brighter.

Ban...kai!!!​

An flux of pure reiatsu detonated throughout the area leveling out any buildings nearby to a completely leveled surface. Surely those within the radius would be blown away by the blast. Reimi could not care less for anyone or anything at the moment. Her temper guided by the constant bombardment of water definitely pushed her over the edge. A figure disguised by the smoke and debris caused by the explosion. The smoke had settled just as quickly as it had came up. Fierce, ruby eyes were staring at Ptolemy's figure. Although the look on Reimi's face was not one of anger or frustration, much rather one of pity. That was short lived however, since a slight grin plastered her face.

"Earlier you said you wanted to see what my blade can do. Well, here She is." Reimi brushed a strand of hair from her face. "Although, I didn't think that I'd use it on first encounter in this place. Buuuuuuut let's just see how this all works out, yeah?"

Her bankai was extremely remarkable. The pieces of Reimi's suit fit perfectly as the gradually gravitated to her body, while her skin was censored by a white luminosity. The thrusters located just below her back were firing just so lightly leaving the feet to dangle idle. With her right hand, Reimi gripped her cannon and blade ever so tightly as if to make sure that her weapons were actually there. Her free hand however, rested on the hip. In this state, her means of attacking would change drastically. She gave a brief sigh and started her first move.

Reimi fired several rounds of flash rounds blinding all those in the area. The same hand bowed back and immediately shot forward activating her trademark Sunlight Wave. The golden wave, aimed at Ptolemy, sped forth at an astonishing velocity. In its wake the earth tore and shattered in every which way. It was an effortless attack as Reimi simply watched on was if there were something else capturing her attention.

Lightning and water. Something Reimi was sure Ptolemy had control over. Or had some kind of means of conjuring them up from thin air. His defenses were astounding as well. But every defense had a weakness. And Reimi was hell-bent on finding out what that was. Even if it meant exhausting her every attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back