• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Chernabog at End of the World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
On the Kingdom Heart Wikia site it says "Chernabog is the only Disney villain with no explained reason for fighting Sora." That got me to thinking- is he a separate entity from the Heartless fueled by sheer darkness and evil, or has he in fact BECOME a Heartless?

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
He's a separate entity since he is a Disney villain.

You never saw his cartoon short?

[video=youtube;V8Ca_edg6RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ca_edg6RE[/video]

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
I think you are looking too much into this but from what I think Chernabog is not a heartless for a few reasons.

First, he is a Disney villan, that would be the only one who has actually been turned into a heartless.
Second, he has no emblem. Of course, he could be a pureblood heartless but that would mean that there are others like him.

BTW I loved Chernabog in KH1. He needed to make a return in KH2 IMO.

Rix

:)
Awards
I guess that you could just look at Cernabog as a bonus Disney boss battle. Nothing more :)

αsiя

space coke
I think you are looking too much into this but from what I think Chernabog is not a heartless for a few reasons.

First, he is a Disney villan, that would be the only one who has actually been turned into a heartless.
Second, he has no emblem. Of course, he could be a pureblood heartless but that would mean that there are others like him.

BTW I loved Chernabog in KH1. He needed to make a return in KH2 IMO.

Didn't Scar get a heartless?

Prajna

He was in Fantasia on Bald Mountain, twas an epic scene. There's a purpose for every boss battle in Kingdom Hearts. In the case of Kingdom Hearts, I believe Chernabog was there protecting the entrance of TEOTW. Besides it fit well with the whole game seeing as how it makes a perfect fight for Kingdom Hearts while keeping a strong Disney reference. But as I said, I think he was meant to guard the entrance to that world, just like the onslaught of heartless that came shortly after before the final save point.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
He was in Fantasia on Bald Mountain, twas an epic scene. There's a purpose for every boss battle in Kingdom Hearts. In the case of Kingdom Hearts, I believe Chernabog was there protecting the entrance of TEOTW. Besides it fit well with the whole game seeing as how it makes a perfect fight for Kingdom Hearts while keeping a strong Disney reference. But as I said, I think he was meant to guard the entrance to that world, just like the onslaught of heartless that came shortly after before the final save point.

Personally, this is basically what I was thinking.

That doesn't mean anything Scar's a Disney villain and he became a heartless. I don't really count Clayton though, because we didn't really fight his heartless.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I know now that he's probably not a heartless, and I've seen FANTASIA so I know of the character, but I would just like to know, and no one probably knows this but the creators, what is motivation is and WHY he is in The End of the World? It's very mysterious, and I like that, but some answers wouldn't hurt the cause one bit! :p

tomasmccann

Awards
I know now that he's probably not a heartless, and I've seen FANTASIA so I know of the character, but I would just like to know, and no one probably knows this but the creators, what is motivation is and WHY he is in The End of the World? It's very mysterious, and I like that, but some answers wouldn't hurt the cause one bit! :p

He's there to keep a good blend between KH original worlds and disney worlds. Same with geppetto's house in Traverse Town and Stich in Hollow Bastion... FANTASIA seems the closest backgorund to The End Of The World

Prajna

I don't really count Clayton though, because we didn't really fight his heartless.

Well we did fight the Stealth Sneak which was a heartless he was mounted on, but you're right, he himself was not a heartless basically just a weaker and stupid Riku.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Didn't the Heartless take Clayton's heart, though? :/

Tarzan said:
Not Clayton! Eeh-ooh-ooh-ooh-aah. Not Clayton!
(Eeh-ooh-ooh-ooh-aah being later translated as Heart)

Jafar said:
What drew the Heartless to that world?
Maleficent said:
The hunter lured them their. It was his lust for power that was the bait. But it seems the bait was too tasty for his own good.

If Clayton/his lust for power was bait for the Heartless, and the bait was too tasty for his own good, does this not imply that the Heartless TOOK the bait: his heart?
If I'm wrong, then lol, Sora committed murder.[/quote]

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

You never saw his cartoon short?

[video=youtube;V8Ca_edg6RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ca_edg6RE[/video]

Thanks man, I've been looking all over for this chapter, not knowing the name of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back