• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you play a musical instrument?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Fullerton+ST3+TDF.JPG
my model

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Tenor Sax.

I've been trying to teach myself guitar, though. It hasn't exactly been working out, so I'm thinking about lessons.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yeah, I played Tenor Sax in about 6th grade for band. I'm probably shit at it now. I'm more of a drummer now.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Played piano a couple of years back, still manage to retain a little musical skill.

αsiя

space coke
Electric/acoustic guitar, drums, a little bit of bass, and trumpet.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I play drums and right now I have a shitty as set, but I'm hoping I can get a $400 Pearl set that was imported from Japan. The guy at the music store let me test it and everything and he said if you buy it you get a free set of Ziljidan symbols.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
My first and primary instrument is definitely guitar, which I began with in August of '06. My first guitar was a Squier Strat (of course) coupled with the 15g Fender noob amp, followed by a shallow-back Ovation Celebrity, the action and projection of which has somehow gone down the shitter. I started screaming/singing (but abruptly shed the screaming because it's both obnoxious and detrimental to my voice) the same year. The following year, I picked up drums, but to this day I don't own a set of my own. Finally, last year I picked up bass to play in a punk band. It's a Squier P-Bass, which I got for about $100 in a neat package with some random old-school Fender keyboard amp.

Aside from instruments I play with reasonable competence, I've dabbled in piano, ukulele, mandolin, xylophone, accordion, and harmonica.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
i can only play drums, though i don't own a set. plus, i haven't played one in ages; i think i forgot how to play. ehh

Fortissimo

I play drums and right now I have a pooty as set, but I'm hoping I can get a $400 Pearl set that was imported from Japan. The guy at the music store let me test it and everything and he said if you buy it you get a free set of Ziljidan symbols.

They're probably going to be pooty Zbt's.

Jolts said:
I don't play any at the moment unfortunately, though over the years I've played Piano, Cello, Drum-set, Snare, Timpani, Bells (xylophone), Bass drum, and a lot of other various percussion instruments

Those are two completely different instruments. Although, you may have done that for the sake of helping people understand what bells resemble, right?

Sorry for being all 'rawr' about it. It's just one of those things that really bothers me.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Played violin since 4th grade, but I'm not playing again until junior year due to schedule complications :C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back