• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you play a musical instrument?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I've previously played the piano/keyboard and the guitar, but that's been years, I pretty much just play my Drums now =)
I want to learn the harmonica though

What's with all the drummer's I know wanting to learn the harmonica?

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I play guitar, violin, viola, clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, piano, soprano, alto, tenor, and bari saxophone.

As for which I play on a regular basis: piano, alto and tenor sax, and violin. I have a guitar, I just haven't really played it in ages, minus random fiddles.

Apollo

Silver Member
I play Baritone, Trumpet, Tuba, violin and I can kind of play the piano.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Trumpet (-MarchingBandGeekMeh-), though I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, harp, violin, and cello. >.>

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I used to play the guitar, but I decided to focus on my keyboard now. It's just easier to write music because you have the full ensemble of stuff built right in. I can write the piano piece, and then work with the accompanying drum and bass settings, lol.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Play some guitar and bass. Pretty much any percussion (due to being in Pit in marching band for four years) and play set. Starting to get into keyboard, wanna learn the Moog.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I know very little trumpet, started that for like two months then quit. Then I found my love for percussion since fifth grade.
I also play piano, guitar, and I guess basic drum set (guitar hero ftw)

Stavvy said:
Pretty much any percussion (due to being in Pit in marching band for four years) and play set.

Dude, high five. I'm pit leader for my school at the moment

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I've been playing piano/keyboard for 4 years.
I also sing and go to many county, district and state festivals for my school chorus. :p

Sparks

gone
I play percussion offically. I have for about 4 years now in my schools band every year, and then I'll be continuing to play it in High School marching band and band. I'm in "pit" which is the section for non-moving percussion, which I've heard is really fun.
I play piano also. I started around Christmas of 6th grade, but I only got good this year. I can play some songs, but I know no techniques since I'm self taught.
I'm in love with singing <3 I've been doing that since 1st grade when I got my first solo in choir and I've just been trying to perfect my voice since then ;w; I don't know if I'm really that good or not though.

Musical charm

well, I think I've said this before, hmmm...anyways, I play clarinet, I have about 9 months of experience(I'm pretty good though, hitting notes higher than a usual high schooler would do, but it takes alot of air to make them). I always wanted to learn how to play the violin, guitar, percussion, but I will some day.

Somebody

No, and it make me feel handicapped.

It's on my bucket list, though. I'm planning on taking it up when I get out of high school. Honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back