• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you play a musical instrument?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aria

braver by the minute
I used to play piano, but my teacher scared me.

Then I played recorder in elementary school, but our music teacher was creepy.

Then played flute for 5 years, but I'm not next year because I hate the band teachers.

I have bad luck.

Prajna

I practice playing my keyboard sometimes. I've learned some Legend of Zelda tunes, they're wicked fun to learn.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I used to be able to play the flute but now I'm just lazy lol.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`ve been playing the flute in band since 6th grade and really love it. Recently after three years of renting the same flute it officially became mine. I was taking piano lessons but I`ve been so busy and just too lazy to go that I quit. I do still enjoy playing it though, just no lessons.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I play
5kmssn.jpg

and when I'm not I play

14125_377435377595_506942595_3904710_984116_n.jpg

head-explodes-big-761159.jpg

Is that a whole recording studio!?
With keyboards?!

AlbertJ

Awards
I play electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass (which is definately not "dumbed down guitar"), drums and I'm learning piano/keyboard

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Ohh, what kind? If you're lucky enough to gets some A customs or classics I would be so jealous, but that would be pushing it.

Well I'm not sure (It's been a while since I've seen them so I think the set is already sold, but the place imports all the time and they still have a free set of cymbals with a percussion purchase over $400), but they're shiny. I think he said something about classics (Still though I'm not sure lol)

Fortissimo

Well I'm not sure (It's been a while since I've seen them so I think the set is already sold, but the place imports all the time and they still have a free set of cymbals with a percussion purchase over $400), but they're shiny. I think he said something about classics (Still though I'm not sure lol)

omfg. If you get FREE classics, you are really lucky. Classics can run from 125-200, and you may get them free. All I got with my kit were shitty Zbt's lol.

Callaghan

Awards
I've previously played the piano/keyboard and the guitar, but that's been years, I pretty much just play my Drums now =)
I want to learn the harmonica though

Aoibhe

i played the flute like everyone else
and the irish tin whistle lol

oh and i played the tenor drum in a scottish pipes and drums band lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back