• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

do you think kh3 should have more FF world or worlds that go into the realm of darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what worlds would you like to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

i think we should have more FF worlds and world the go into the realm of darkness more. to give the characters something to explore and widen the story. the game is supposed to be FF+Disney making a great game. while it is a great game i feel disney is stealing the spot light. they have way more worlds that FF characters. also we have basically been in the realm of light majority of the time between all game. if they continue to make a vast amount of disney worlds let us travel the next realm. mickey was there and the must be more counterpart keyblades i would love to see a counter part for oathkeeper. so what do you think should be in the next game in terms of the worlds we will explore?

Rexy

Bronze Member
aren't the first and second options similar to each other? xD

Youniquee

Awards
Lol you feel like Disney is stealing the spotlight?..dude, Disney is one of the main aspects of the game?
And Is there even FF worlds in KH? I thought it was just characters.

ventus12

yea i realized that when i finish posting xD but i think its harmless. cause they might not make a dark realm and give us only 3 FF worlds while we get 20 disney ones

@youniquee i know they are one of the main aspect but why cant there be worlds for FF characters? the life stream from FFVII would be a nice would or something like gran pulse from FFXIII.

Monoochrom

From what I can tell, all FF Characters that have a explicit Homeworld are from Radiant Garden, I doubt that will change. I however wouldn't mind there being a few original Side Worlds on the same Story level as the Disney Worlds.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You mean like original worlds that are in the Realm of Darkness? There aren't FF worlds because the FF aspect is meant to only be a cameo. There is an interview out there that Nomura says that original worlds serve as homeworld hubs for the KH counterparts of FF characters, like Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, and Radiant Garden.

But I'd like to see an original world in the Realm of Darkness that isn't a final boss world.

noheartx

Well, about traveling to the Real of Darkness, we're probably going to get to do that in BBSV2. As shown in the BBSFM secret ending, Aqua comes across the Castle of Dreams in the RoD, and so most people figure it will follow Aqua's time in the RoD.

As for having more Final Fantasy worlds, it wouldn't really work. Because, in essence, you would be playing a dumbed down version of said FF game. The Disney worlds are perfect for KH gameplay, and i think it will stay that way.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
No no no to FF worlds.

If you want more Final Fantasy?
Go play Final Fantasy.

The FF characters are only cameos.
They always will be.
And of course Disney is the spotlight. It's Disney.

Gimme more Realm of Darkness stuff any day. :D There's lots to explore/find/do down there I bet!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No no no to FF worlds.

If you want more Final Fantasy?
Go play Final Fantasy.

The FF characters are only cameos.
They always will be.
And of course Disney is the spotlight. It's Disney.
Completely agree.
Like Ethy said, the FF characters are only cameos, no worlds from the FF series will be brought over.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No FF Worlds.
A few (1 or 2) more Worlds.
A bunch of Disney worlds.
Chance to explore RoD

That's all we need.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
"True" FF-worlds like in the actual FF-games we will never get in KH...although I definitely won't mind more new original worlds introduced, as these are easier to weave into the overaching plot than the Disney worlds, as except the cast of Disney Castle, Merlin, Maleficent, Pete and to a lesser extent, Scrooge McDuck, all other Disney characters seem to be awfully confined to their old movie plot and movie personality.

More worlds, or rather, even just access to the realm of darkness would be a great asset though.
I would speculate however that we might get into the RoD early on in KH III when it is time to rescue Aqua and Ansem the Wise...if they are really to be the first ones from the list of suffering ones to be saved.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I wouldn't mind more original worlds all we got so far is DI, Castle Oblivion, Hollow Bastion(refuse to call it Radiant Garden), Twilight Town, TWTNW, Traverse Town, Disney Castle, the two original areas out of BBS forget their names.

Then when you span them across the entire series you only see at most maybe 3 of these original worlds vs. like 9 disney worlds even if they are repeated.

Gram

Banned
Awards
*looks at poll* lol the 1st two are practically the same XD

anyway i'd rather have some dark realm time.

Absolute

I would like to see a dark realm world which is the gathering place for nobodies that reconnected with their hearts to be born at.

By the way, what were the area names in the Dark Realm explored in BBS FM?

Castle of Dreams(Cinderella's world) is seen in the Realm of Darkness in the BBSFM secret movie:

‪[Eng Subs] KH BbS Final Mix - {SECRET EPISODE - Zero Point} Walkthrough - Part 4/4 - Ending‬‏ - YouTube

Looking over the video again, isn't the forested area Aqua is walking into right before it shows the castle the same area where she fights the Cursed Pumpkin carriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back