• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drakengard 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
This is a stretch, but is anyone willing to gameshare the JP voice pack? Shit, I'll even buy the code if you aren't that interested in the JP voices.

Still so pissed about SE going through DR for the collector's edition. Would've really loved those art assets.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I already downloaded it though
:(
2wegcop.jpg

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
yeah seriously why would you toy with my feelings like that

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
got my game in the mail yesterday. Really surprised because I chose the cheapest shipping speed, shouldn't have even gotten this on the same week it officially releases, let alone days before.
Don't be surprised, a lot of times this happens with games and movies. My store got our copy last week.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Sooooo.... PSN has a Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition digital download. It's $64.99, and comes with the Japanese Voice Pack, the Caim Garb, Nier Garb, Kaine Garb, Experimental Weapon 7, One's Prologue, Beautiful Child, and 6 PSN Themes...

As much as I like to get hard copies of games, this seems like a very worth it digital purchase to me since I haven't bought the game yet.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Finally got my copy in the mail! USPS was doing some weird stuff in transit. Just waiting for the game to install now. Can't wait to get started.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Drakengard®3 fans can further expand their in-game experience, as Square Enix, Inc. today released the additional downloadable content for the game.

Key among the new DLC are the Sister Prologues that offer new playable levels as the various sisters, and provide deeper insight into their backgrounds.
Details of Drakengard 3’s second DLC drop include:

• Sister Prologues: Additional prequel chapters featuring Two, Three, Four, Five and Zero in a playable level with their own unique weapons; each chapter, minus Two, contains its own unique trophy set as well ($5.99 each)

• Sister Prologue Bundle: Contains all of the above prologue chapters, including One ($29.99)

• Furiae’s Garb: The costume of the princess turned goddess, Furiae, from the original Drakengard, please reduce damage taken by 5% when equipped ($2.99)

• Eris’s Garb: The garment of the youngest military commander in Drakengard® 2 prevents stamina loss when guarding ($2.99)

• Intoner Arrange Tracks: A new music pack that replaces the tracks used when Zero enters Intoner Mode ($1.99)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If I can wait long enough for this game to drop in price to $30 then I can totally justify the ridiculous price of the sister DLC.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I finally reached the final boss, and I mean the final final boss. Got supper hyped to final beat this game and then… I just… I don’t understand. Why? What is life?

GO WATCH IT ON YT & LEARN IT. ASAP. DO IT. IT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE FEEL LESS LIKE CRAP.

Don't even look at the screen when playing just listen. (haha and everybody thought Drakengard 1's rhythm was shit)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So am I the only one disappointed with this game?

You gotta give reasons why. Was it the gameplay? The story? The characters?

Now that you've set a standard for what the worst of Drakengard can be when not made by Cavia, you should play Nier and now what the best of Yoko Taro and Cavia is.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
You gotta give reasons why. Was it the gameplay? The story? The characters?

Now that you've set a standard for what the worst of Drakengard can be when not made by Cavia, you should play Nier and now what the best of Yoko Taro and Cavia is.

Wait, Drakengard 3 wasn't made by Cavia? That's kind of disappointing to hear, I am more leery of buying it now.

Back