• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

E3 2014 is almost here!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uhhhh...!!!! Guys!! I can't tell if this is real or not. Please help confirm if this is fake or not.

More Final Fantasy XV And Kingdom Hearts III News To Come During E3

An excerpt:

"Some new Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III details will be shared during the E3, Square Enix President Yosuke Matsuda confirmed in a new interview with Japanese website Nikkei Trendy.

Matsuda san confirmed that the company is feeling pretty confident about the two upcoming games. While not being able to share news on both games, he confirmed that more will come during this year’s E3, as well as on other occasions."

XV was blatantly obvious but KHIII? Not so much. I'm not familiar with the website ot the interview so can someone help validate or disprove this? I personally was 80% sure KH3 would get no mention at E3 this year.

He didn't exactly say they'd be at E3. He said E3 and other events were some that they were thinking of showing their games at...or at least that is how I read it.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
If I know marketing, and I think I know marketing, a likely scenario for E3 would be a new KHIII trailer, which will have an ad for 2.5
attached to the end, like the announcement did.

KHIII has a lot of hype behind it, and Square's gonna want to use that hype to promote 2.5​.

Of course, I also expect a 2.5 trailer at some point as well, though maybe not at the same time.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
While it'd be great to use a KH3 trailer to advertise for 2.5 and kill two birds with one stone, I'm also kind of hoping they don't go that route because that created a huge mess of things with 1.5, and damage control is not fun.

what am i saying of course they're going to do that

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. People thought KH3 was coming out September 10th 2013. That was not a fun time.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I want 2.5 to do really well because KH things selling well is good for the series in the long run and making it an afterthought during E3 by showing off KH3 will probably not help that.

But also I crave that instant gratification of KH3 news and I mean 2.5 is guaranteed to at least sell okay I mean 1.5 did well and 2.5 is the obvious better collection and it's KH and KH sells no matter what so actually just give me KH3 stuff thanks. :D

Really tho, I'm sure there's a way to balance 2.5 and KH3 news at E3. I think if they give some KH3 stuff (trailertrailertrailer), but then bombard us with 2.5 stuff like how 1.5 was at E3 last year, it'll work out. They already announced 2.5 for localization worldwide, so they could throw together English builds of the demos they had at Jump Festa and show those off. And then give us some livestreams of commentary and interviews and stuff from devs like last year, and I think it'll be solid.

BEASTENDER

I see KH3 as a very 4th quarter 2015- 3rd quarter 2016 release, so I still find it hard to believe we'll get anything for KH3 at this year's E3.

I'm sure we'll get a few things before years end, but I'm not expecting to see any trailers until late this year.

ok sunny

Awards
I want 2.5 to do really well because KH things selling well is good for the series in the long run and making it an afterthought during E3 by showing off KH3 will probably not help that.
That's not the only reason I want KH2.5 to be released, but I have this craving to play KH2 after so many years... I hope KH2.5 gets the spotlight this time, but as long as KH3 gets some recognition.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I really hope 2.5 does well since 2.5 is the main source most casual fans have of playing BbS, which I consider to be the best game in the series AND it's easily just as vital as KH1 and KH2 in terms of understanding KH3 and I think most people don't realize that. So if 2.5 doesn't do well, there will be a lot more unhappy players who don't get KH3 when it comes out.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
If Kingdom Hearts 3 and 2.5 wil be at E3 this year, do you guys think Nomura will give a similar large interview as he did last year? Even if the only bit we see from KH3 is a short trailer(which I`am hoping for) the interview might give us a good chunk of info. Maybe something about development, more about Keyblade transformation etc... Oh, and I think it would be the perfect place to show the cover art of KH2.5 or even discuss the results of the survey. The interview which was kept last year and I`am talking about is this: Square Enix Presents E3 2013 - Day1 [#03] - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Interview - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back