• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English cutscenes and gameplay (best 10 mins. of a nerds life)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Sorry, but I just gotta point out this comment because I couldn't help but shake my head.
Is it just me, or does Ventus look exactly like Roxas...?

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Hey I'm new to this forum (well actually this is really my first time joining a forum), and I just thought I would try to "come bearing a gift". I'm not sure if anyone else posted this yet so if someone did then I am sorry.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep !English Gameplay!

Your introduction is made of win, have an internetz!

Thanks for the vid, I am now even more excited to play as Aqua than ever. Of course this is only going to make the last stretch of days feel a lot longer for me, even with school to fill in the time :(

@ Pinwheel: I noticed the same thing, at least the guy who responded had the decency to not spoil the game for once.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey I'm new to this forum (well actually this is really my first time joining a forum)

Welcome to the forums.
Here at KHI your life will eventually become centered.
You may try to leave eventually, but after a while, you'll come back.
So, Welcome... forever.

and I just thought I would try to "come bearing a gift".

A Gift?!

I'm not sure if anyone else posted this yet so if someone did then I am sorry.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep !English Gameplay!

YAY!
You're awesome!

bigbadcloud

lol nice vid dude ture that tordes aquaman dude but still aquaman is a crappy super hero its like i slap him with samon whats he going to do onland my god its worse when he those a pokeball and send out magikarp and all it does a fial all around

Fluufy

Welcome to the forums.
Here at KHI your life will eventually become centered.
You may try to leave eventually, but after a while, you'll come back.
So, Welcome... forever.

o_O thats exactly what happened to me just a few minutes ago, i havent been on this forum for over a year and now im back...

anyway... awesome gift :biggrin:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o_O thats exactly what happened to me just a few minutes ago, i havent been on this forum for over a year and now im back...

anyway... awesome gift :biggrin:

That is the same for me. XD I stayed away almost of my first year of college with minimal glimpses into the community then BBS came out in Japan and I returned. And I think I'll be around until BBS releases the 7th and then after a few months I'll probably vanish again. Then if KH3D news appears I'll be here.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Great find! Now only if I joined and was a time traveller and put the Simple and Clean BbS trailer back when I joined.

KorutoKumori

Is it just me, or does Ventus look exactly like Roxas...?
Ya you tube harbors some very slow people.
You're not like Aquaman. :)
who?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Very nice intro to the forums. And bearing gifts?! you shouldn't have!

about the returning thing there is a tiny virus that emits from this site when opened that sips through the keyboard to your fingertips spreading throughout your body and compells you to return to this site until the end of time...so welcome...forever...you are now one of us...

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Very nice intro to the forums. And bearing gifts?! you shouldn't have!

about the returning thing there is a tiny virus that emits from this site when opened that sips through the keyboard to your fingertips spreading throughout your body and compells you to return to this site until the end of time...so welcome...forever...you are now one of us...

*Smirks and nods*
"Yes Master."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back